Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina (34164 Views)

Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions.. / NAMA Recruitment 2018 Application Form -www.nama.gov.ng / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Franking: 2:09pm On May 12, 2021
Divide Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nukilia: 2:10pm On May 12, 2021
jamace:
I heard too that the North is recruiting more northerners into the Army at the Nigerian Army Depot Zaria, that while middlebelt and southern states are getting 10 slots per state, the Northern states are getting about 50 candidates per state.

Buahri who came into the military with letter of recommendation instead of secondary school cert because of quota system has discarded the same quota system that helped him. What a life!

Our nation is bleeding!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Godwin25king: 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
I'm tired of Nigeria o kiss

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Blueelf: 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners as one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can't even write a simple statement, and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

Smiles

All will be well

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Akalia(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i know u are properly by hate this the link by Joe Abahhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiG592Pk8TwAhUNUBUIHZzXCJcQFjAOegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw3TGG5zENgcsc4LBIRKS5en&ampcf=1
You seriously need your brain checked if you think you can play a smart one on people who are way smarter than you on nairaland. Look, the figures you posted are inconsequential because those figures do not represent the ethnicity of the civil servants that make up those figures. A detailed dissection will show that overall, there are more northerners employed in each of those geo political regions compared to southerners. Give me the statistics of ethnic background of all the civil servants in each zone, then I will consider you fair and reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Blueelf: 2:14pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:
Wait until U go to Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) den U will really understand d kind of Nepotism dat is ongoing under dis govt
On a lighter note mayb they all thought it's a cow related agency considering it is called NAMA

Chai, this guy, you're not serious

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 2:16pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
let have your un dumb numbers even if it from ipob berau of (lies) and statistic

If you're being honest and not disingenuous with yourself, you ought to know that your country lies just about everything even when telling the TRUTH would suffice and a better alternative. Forget about all that nonsense statistics , there's no FEDERAL presence in the Southeast. So, posting all that rubbish like you just did goes to show how gullible most of you're.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by tit(f): 2:17pm On May 12, 2021
If they can do the job, why complain?
Are they from Futa Jalon?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nukilia: 2:17pm On May 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Buhari and his northern elists will be preaching one Nigerian, meanwhile they can't prove it in their characters and actions.Is nepotism unity?
One will hardly see government agencies publish or advertise vacancy.They carryout secret recruitment on a daily basis.
you are correct!

Shame on the APC leaders all over this nation for being a part of this fraud!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by freshvine(f): 2:17pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners as one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can't even write a simple statement, and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

Nigeria customs few months ago used University of Port Harcourt for some sort of screening and promotional tests. Thousands of custom officers there but their lingua franca in that meeting was hausa language.

Basically all of them speak and bear hausa name. Even 2 of the officers I met there were complaining of the inequality.

My secondary school mate last week was complaining how his juniors with less education is lording him in the custom service. HE was bitterly about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nukilia: 2:18pm On May 12, 2021
tit:
If they can do the job, why complain?
Are they from Futa Jalon?

They are doing the job very very well...
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by tit(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2021
All your people fool for she'll, Chevron, Exxon, Mobil, we no complain.
Just this low paying government work, and we cannot hear word!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nukilia: 2:19pm On May 12, 2021
Franking:
Divide Nigeria now.

That is the right statement for now!

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by snowball11(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2021
When a "NAMA" is voted to rule a country; what else do you expect? undecided
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Nukilia: 2:22pm On May 12, 2021
Cmanforall:

And during admission to universities, the bar is lowered for them

That is where the south shot itself in the foot! Its not worth it...

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2021
immortal2:
Ipob should intensify the break up of the nation. MB/NC should support us in this quest. When the heat starts, the SW will surely not support savages. They only want a "Shibike" to start it.

Why won't you carry them all along .
I think Benue kogi kwara South plateu taraba will enjoy your gesture if you match them in your Agitation.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
see the real slowpoke like his other fleeing oga that caused 3m death and ran away .IPOB LEADER, NNAMDI KANU ALLEGEDLY FLEES UK OVER INTERPOL ARREST
By Kalu Nwokoro Idika
Elombah News
On May 12, 2021

Reports have emerged claiming that the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu who is presently in exile after the infamous Operation Python Dance in his Afara Ukwu home in Umuahia has fled the United Kingdom over fear of arrest.

According to The Will Nigeria, the IPOB leader is reportedly on the run following a major move taken by the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Muhammadu Buhari to apprehend him.

Kanu, who doubles as director of Radio Biafra, is allegedly on the run following the official request by Nigeria’s government for his arrest and extradition from the United Kingdom with the international police (INTERPOL) on his trail.

The application of Kanu’s arrest was made by the government about two weeks ago through the official diplomatic channel at the ministry of Foreign affairs.

Following the request to extradite the Biafra activist, Kanu is alleged to have hurriedly left London, the United Kingdom where he was based for some time.

Now, you SEE why I said you're not only DUMB and STUPID, you're GULLIBLE. First of all, why would MNK be on the run? Has he committed any CRIME? Absolutely NOT. So, he has no reason to be on the run. Your ZOO government and its propaganda media are FEEDING you garbage and you're buying it hook line and sinker because they know you FOLKS can't reason for yourselves. Tell me what crime has he committed for him to be arrested? I bet you CAN'T but you're mouthing off the same PROPAGANDA your IDIOTIC government and the brown envelope media houses are FEEDING you. For once, start to reason for your self!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Bluntemperor: 2:27pm On May 12, 2021
RodeDindu:

Just come to CAC, it will shock you more.
When a child is crying and pointing at a place, something is really not right.

We all need to visit the Institutions that this regime have appointed her cronies,they are not working.
Imagine the Quarterly Ministerial Briefings- on Performance:e g Budget,Finance and many MDA's, they are silent and the Public no longer knows what is going on.
We need Divine Intervention!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ihesiuloa(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/disquiet-in-nama-over-secret-recruitments/

Lalasticlala

The AviationMinistry’s Director of Media and Publicity, Mr. James Odaudu! .. Why do you few privileged Southerners always messing up because of the little crumbs of cookies on the table? Why are you denying the obvious? It is your type that won't let the northern grip let go off the rest of us!
Hypocrits everywhere!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Blueelf: 2:27pm On May 12, 2021
Greatisthelord:
Most of our southern elites turn a blind eye to this;as long as their children's future is secure. Even those in the position to help find it difficult to assist job seekers;they rather sell the slots than give them out freely. May God help us.

i was about to point this out.

The real problem lies with the southern elites

if you notice, a northerner is ready to go out of his way to help his unemployed kinsmen. it's not so with southerners. The average southern elite is too proud to relate with an unemployed job seeker. Northerners help their own and southerners do not.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2021
emmadejust:
Make the northern enjoy their reign now, when another from the southern part do as they are doing now let them don't complain of nepotism.... embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

...he will simply failed the next election

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LordIsaac(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2021
I went to Jos immigration office for passport. Over 80% of the staff, by my estimation, are Hausas. And even those coming for the passports, most were Hausas. I said Chei... We are done for!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Bro, every northerner has the mindset of war, domination, conquest. We are in deep shit and sincerely, southerners must as a matter of urgency, rise up to demand for a restructured Nigeria.

Check their history they fought many wars.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by CSTRR: 2:31pm On May 12, 2021
immortal2:
Ipob should intensify the break up of the nation. MB/NC should support us in this quest. When the heat starts, the SW will surely not support savages. They only want a "Shibike" to start it.
And why should a shibike start it?

You have not learnt from the 60s?

Who do una like dis?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by jeliliadedoja1: 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
The Fulani say exact opposite of their intention. Their intention since 1804 is to subjugate or rule with maximum force and control the resources that belong to Nigerians. Leopard does not change their spot i think the southerners should wake up from their slumber and protect their God given territory from invaders from Futa Jallon and Futa Toro.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Cmanforall: 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
Nukilia:

That is where the south shot itself in the foot! Its not worth it...
How can they do it better?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by CharlotteFlair: 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
AustineE1:
The Northern elites has damned the consequences,the now revel with impunity in the worst form of corruption,nepotism and misrule...as a nation we can never expect to be blessed with the grace of light,until this pillagers,scavengers and economic vampires are driven from the seat of power.
In Nigeria my heart bleeds!!!! Indeed 'there was a country'.
Mahn! They revel in impunity. They don't care if you shout till enternity! That's why they love one nijeria.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Ishilove: 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
Reference:

But your vice president said times without number that restructuring is not the solution to Nigeria's myriad of problems but the 'allocation of resources. And guess where he is from.

It is certain he too 'assists' his staff write memos. He is a 'resourceful' person.
That one has sold his soul to the devil
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Blueelf: 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
tit:
All your people fool for she'll, Chevron, Exxon, Mobil, we no complain.
Just this low paying government work, and we cannot hear word!

You're a child

NNPC, FIRS, DPR, CBN pay way more than many oil servicing firms and top banks

And less I forget, with way less workload

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by pedrilo: 2:37pm On May 12, 2021
When I was working in Abuja, u will tink nigeria is an Islamic country wen u visit govt parastatals.
Every friday d whole office go empty cos of prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies / VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.