Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina (34173 Views)

Only Qualified Candidate Are Adviced To A Apply For These Positions.. / NAMA Recruitment 2018 Application Form -www.nama.gov.ng / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by okoroemeka(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2021
inumidun2010:
I like the fact that these BUFFOONS ARE DIVIDING the COUNTRY... IMAGINE RATIO 18:2:3. This one na YAHOO PRO MAX
you are wrong the report is 18 from katsina state alone and rest northeners,the 2:3 are Southwest and southeast,that means there is a probability of 20-30 northerners +18 from katsina.the new ratio will be 30:2:3.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by MummyD2020(f): 6:12pm On May 12, 2021
Hahhahhahha, where are the people that keep on laffing at igbos for wanting out?? I pity all of you. Well, i dont blame them because they still eat mama thank you. Keep fighting the igbos for attempting to be self sufficient. We die here!!!! One Nigeria!!!
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Oppy2k2: 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
Let us go our separate ways.

Abi won bi somi meja ni?

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by ismodiwa(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
inoki247:
Abokii everywhere that's why the country no get direction again....

Pack Clueless people follow body....
What do you understand by the word Aboki?
#foolish fool, what makes you better than the abokis?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by inumidun2010(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
you are wrong the report is 18 from katsina state alone and rest northeners,the 2:3 are Southwest and southeast,that means there is a probability of 20-30 northerners +18 from katsina.the new ratio will be 30:2:3.
Ahhhhh... Make dem kukuma give north this COUNTRY... Wetin remain
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Biafranboys: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
When we are saying Nigeria is gone and we want biafra, take me. To court I will give you many reasons why we want biafra
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2021
If hausas dominated Customs services , do they Dominate Navy or maritime do they do health ministry? do they Dominate sport ministry ?
Do they Dominate finance? Do they ... Do they ??

freshvine:

Your reasoning is absurd and awkward try reasoning like an intelligible being.

Let me simplify my post ;

99 percent of the over thousands of custom officers are from the north that's why the uniformity of the language HAUSA.
Now ...read where I stated 2 southern custom officers complaining of the many northern population of their colleagues for the exercise.

Fair enough?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by oloshun(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
And this, folks, was one of the remote causes of the Rwandan Genocide.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day I went to the state HQ of the NCS in Apapa during Buhari's first tenure. Every where I turned to, there was a Bala, Usman, Halil, Dikko Yahaya et al waiting to attend to me. I heaved a small sigh of relief when I got to a section where the only thing they do is to sit on their asses and twiddle their thumbs. In this section i finally saw a Bayo and Ifeoma. In every department, 4 out of 5 officers are Northerners, and in some sections, ALL the officers are northerners. My mind boggled.

I saw the same thing when I went to the National HQ of the same NCS in Wuse 3 in 2018. In whole sections the officers were Northerners but it was a bit better here because there were more non-northerners as one moved up the rank and file. Still yet, the lopsided federal representation was glaring. Some of these officers can't even write a simple statement, and the one who attended to me gave me pen and paper to write his report for him after he asked me the correct spellings of some words a couple of times and i gave him. Last last he handed the paper to me and asked me to kukuma continue. I left what I came for to be doing secretary.

Let us be guided. We are in deep shït.

You have just said it all. We are mistaken if we are expecting miracle from these people. You can't give what you don't have. I am telling you Buhari, dead or alive, doesn't have the brain to govern people. He should stayed back with his farm. Nigeria is too complex for someone who cannot even control his one wife.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by storm001(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
Unknown Gunmen should please pay that dollars a visit cool cool
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Chirowman(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2021
Trouble
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by Mayeldah(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Even OSU ipob Jews will masturbate on it.

Go to S.E, ordinary for a non-indigen to become sug president of hod of a department or to even buy a land is almost MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

Bro take heart. it is unfortunate the fulanis don't remember their yoruba muslim slaves when sharing the employment slots.

Put religion aside and join your fellow Southern people to fight these murderous fulanis.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by nams77: 6:11am On May 13, 2021
nlreserve:
Later, they will blame southeast for not participating
Take care my sister very well and she well take care of you before you even start but remember, all women get small madness sometimes cheesy
We must learn to live with it.

Buhari has killed this country. I pity my southern folks. Going to interviews upandan, jogging and running only to be replaced by some slowpoke from the desert who didn't even lift a finger to get the job. Nigeria is dead
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by udyraph(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2021
If this is true and you say Nigeria go better.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LebenNG: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Maobichek:

Visit CAC headquarters at Maitama you will know that this country is something else. I feel bad most times cos things that were seen as wickedness before is now ok and accepted.
ish is when you finally get the fed job,be ready to look over your shoulders all the time, be 'perfect' and be ready to take anything, as you are surrounded... Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LebenNG: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
for Dr joe Abah a fellow southerner
Apc or not?
Re: Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina by LebenNG: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Blueelf:

i was about to point this out.

The real problem lies with the southern elites

if you notice, a northerner is ready to go out of his way to help his unemployed kinsmen. it's not so with southerners. The average southern elite is too proud to relate with an unemployed job seeker. Northerners help their own and southerners do not.
Right, the average southerner believes in "me only, me should be seen as most privileged"....how can there be one vision and progress for south. A southerner is even shy to ask for help from his fellow because of the thought of mockery and failed promises...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies / VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.