Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? (1740 Views)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Curious345: 2:48pm On May 12, 2021
It has happened right now again.

Went to this restaurant, and helped this old bleaching lady to switch on her generator because everywhere was hot and there was no light .

After stressing myself to help her switch On HER GENERATOR, THERE WAS NO THANKS FROM HER .

OK

And when I placed an order for N100beans ,she put very small STEW FOR ME..

I CALLED her attention to it , and she was talking anyhow to me ..

I have always had issues with old women (above 50yrs) who bleach their skin..

Ever happened to you ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by macrodata(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2021
They bleach their skin to hide the darkness of their heart.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by blinking001(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2021
You're correct. They'll be walking about with their red skin upandan. Spits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Oluromantic: 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
If a person can be wicked to her skin in order to please men, you should know they're extremely insensitive human beings

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Shellsploit: 3:02pm On May 12, 2021
Ontop beans N100
But on a more serious note, you should have gone back to switch off thr generator.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by donbachi(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2021
Ma lobe!
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 12, 2021
And you did not abandon the beans for her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by kinzation(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
It has happened right now again.

Went to this restaurant, and helped this old bleaching lady to switch on her generator because everywhere was hot and there was no light .

After stressing myself to help her switch On HER GENERATOR, THERE WAS NO THANKS FROM HER .

OK

And when I placed an order for N100beans ,she put very small STEW FOR ME..

I CALLED her attention to it , and she was talking anyhow to me ..

I have always had issues with old women (above 50yrs) who bleach their skin..

Ever happened to you ?
stop.watching nollywood
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by KingZaddy(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2021
Here we go again..

anyway those interested in books, fiction books that film like hollywood movies then you should check out the link

https://dannywalker.subscribemenow.com/
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by shitshappen(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
Ontop beans N100
But on a more serious note, you should have gone back to switch off thr generator.

He is not even asking for more beans, just enough stew for his bread. Me I will stylishly off the gen on my way out. Call me petty if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Curious345: 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
blinking001:
You're correct. They'll be walking about with their red skin upandan. Spits
wwawuu you're right .
Her both cheeks have been badly bleached , they are now red like a RED BULB.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by SweetVibe: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
Mehn!!! Character dey this forum

1 Like

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Michelle55: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
Abeg na where dem pack una come from? Y'all are bunch of clowns, no offense though cheesy I can't stop laughing. I just dey wonder if una address dey close to yabaleft

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Belafonte(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Ontop beans N100

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by 5ine: 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
I have said it before...when you want to laugh, come to romance section grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by fineberry(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
This your assertion makes me laugh...
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by fineberry(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2021
This your assertion makes me laugh @ op.

Wetin old bleaching woman do you lolz
Re: Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? by Angrygoat: 3:23pm On May 13, 2021
Call them red Nigerians
They disgust me a lot. Its a miracle I cooked my food today,enuf of nonsense spending at restaurant and lounge all in the name of I dont have time to cook. I could actually go back to the pot and get another plate,scrape pot join sef. But try that in restaurant or lounge. Na double price be that and still no go belle full. Why

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! The Real Reasons Single Guys Enjoy Having An Affair With Married Women / Hot Pics Of Bbnaija Saskay Slaying Like A Queen (PHOTOS) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.