Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? (1687 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? by bigpicture001: 4:41pm On May 13, 2021
SkyRicks:

If you are good you will not like a good and true guy but the bad guys so also the good guy will also prefer they bad girls. Such is life

Until maturity step in before you can make a clear and firm decision

Very true
Re: Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? by Yohans(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2021
No, just keep being good. But are you sure you're that good?
Re: Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? by LikeAking: 5:48pm On May 13, 2021
unbotheredfaith:
You're a good person: gently, caring, hardworking, amazing heart, kind, resourceful, but to find a decent man na wahala. Why? Should i start being bad?

Every Bae cliam to be good and caring.

Let me just give you a good advice.

Pick your man dont let your man pick you.

You have to reverse the toasting game to survive.

Shop for the kind of man you like.

When you see him lock him in.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Love So Difficult To Find When You're Good? by 9japride(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2021
Kriss216:

We lost the good girls during the Civil War.
[color=#006600][/color]

shocked why na? I believe some survived the war grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. / Abusing Women / The Ridiculous Amount Of Body Fluids Exchange On The Lagos Island - DJ Big N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.