Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (116201 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by xpressionx(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
The future is female
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by SmartyPants(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
I know it's one of Twitter lies when he had to trekked to work... In short''

I wouldn't wear shorts to my personal business, so this story is fake

Don't you think you need to know what he does before you conclude that his job conditions and yours are the same?

9 Likes

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by fridayakpos: 9:25pm On May 13, 2021
If I believe you make I leen like buhari naked prick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by brainhgeek(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2021
When you too goan fine carelessly nko grin

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:
We do it better!

@ladies forever
kiss
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by favour32(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
The future is female member nai dey sexually dey molest chisom.

3 Likes

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Duru9(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
Our men need protection too
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by lilvicky68(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
E be like say I go dey wear shorts oh..

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by benweezy: 9:27pm On May 13, 2021
Run for ur dear life

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by MI6Surveillance: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
Rubbish. If she rub you, then rub her back. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by HabaHaba: 9:28pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

PLS look closely at the picture where he's wearing the boxer and slippas, it would reveal that he's in his own house. He most probably did not go out like in the pic

6 Likes

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by BanevsJoker(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
Six30:
But why wearing shorts to work?
Do you know his job?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by LoudLord(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
Oga which is work you dey do wey allow you to wear short?

Twitter and lies be like 5&6
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Maski87: 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
But which man would not like that

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by criuze(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
So you get mind wear panties go work

Ma guy na wao, and you successfully seduced that child of God

I just dey look you.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by IYANGBALI: 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
Person no fit play with you in peace again? Bimiafashion ma da lohun jare
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by wildikeman(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
After Lai MUHAMMAD please award this guy the second lying award. Going to work in shorts!!!!

Oga no small small
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Mblingz(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
Whr is iyabo ojo

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
I can’t take him serious with that shirt. He’s likely the type who visits this platform once every two to three months.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by eagleonearth(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
Jaydot01:

unknown president
whoever drew this has my one cent

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by MARKone(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2021
I guess he is the CEO, shorts to work?
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Womanizer(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2021
If she rubs you rub her back grin
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Elliot2(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Point
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by LaJoe2: 9:34pm On May 13, 2021
that's the devil outta Hell!!!
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2021
Alpha make....respect.
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by emorse(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2021
Cholls:
my brother unknown gun men, ungun known men
un woman of rapist known. Lololol
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Empiree: 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
letitrainnow:
“This lady inside the bus was rubbing my leg”

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:38pm On May 13, 2021
The guy don maintain now if na opposite sex

Come see skirt

The future na F
Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Lexicon123: 9:39pm On May 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

He's advertising himself under the guise of reporting a potential rape. Like someone said: how can he wear a short to the office? Is he working in a gym?!

1 Like

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Cowbell521: 9:39pm On May 13, 2021
meobizy:
I can’t take him serious with that shirt. He’s likely the type who visits this platform once every two to three months.
I don experience am before wen I enter Lagos that year. Dis one dey rub breast for my arm.... she do am sotey and was lata kinda aggressive doin it.... I con give am eye like really? This girl alight Oooh... I fear. Na when she drop I con dey feel say I for leave am make she continue

Funny, she use hijab so she dey shy

2 Likes

Re: “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2021
Me sef, I won't reason that one (no harm intended). There was one guy that was tapping my ear from behind in a bus, me sef no send. Only am stop the rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.