Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? (5833 Views)

A Crime Being Handsome? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by MacWin155(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
siofra:

Let's link up I'm single too and I'm not insecure smiley

Sorry I no do again just saw that you're a redpiller.

grin grin I live for the pills... I'm an addict to it... But it doesn't stop me from associating... Fear not... cool
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
onyinye, she's Igbo
LoL, na me be that and my name no be oyinye, u high on sum bu!!sh!t
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by McStoic(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
Well to me, my height and physique with innocent face has helped me a lot of...2 factories wey I don work for, I don do some kind modeling for them, but na based on thank u..e get the kind preferential treatment my supervisor them been de give me compared to others, especially the female ones. My height for all the company wey I don hustle, I de always de very popular, like everyone go quick notice me.....�...he get one mama put wey sometimes de give me free food, if I whine am, no be food on credit o, free food...

Na fire guy you be sha. Your profile picture is not bad.
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Lastmankc(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2021
heartbraker:
I remember few years ago when ndlea arrested one of my guy "very handsome guy" when they raid the igbo smokers base around his house unfortunately my guy dey outside his house and dey just park ham join dem go there office but immediately they wan enter the office the first officer he saw was a lady and immediately she d started asking d guy wey arrest ham questions like ' where did u see one' dis one look like a smooker' cant u see he different 4rm dis people u arrest join ham e.t.c' luckly dis lady was one of dere oga and she make sure he was released dat same day and we later hear say dem carry the other guys go court and later sentenced them. handsomeness/beautiful ever helped u at anypoint in life? Share ur experience, lalasticlala ,
Stop creating fake story
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by LINTUNE(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
McStoic:

Na fire guy you be sha. Your profile picture is not bad.
thanks sir
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Jack005(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
Organsmuggler:
LoL, na me be that and my name no be oyinye, u high on sum bu!!sh!t
Hi
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Organsmuggler(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2021
Jack005:
Hi
Hi
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Jack005(m): 3:23am On May 15, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Nobody: 5:58am On May 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Don't forget to take your red pills before going to bed, lest the evil ones plant blue pill ideas and desires in your dream... just kidding.

Good to see you are still kicking.
Stop patronizing him,he's someone you should be learning from so you can become a bit matured in your dealings and also learn to stop joining people to thrash talk someone unnecessarily.
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by wumi2017(f): 6:40am On May 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by heartbraker(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
Stop creating fake story
and how are u sure its a fake story bro?
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Lilpen3758: 7:30am On May 15, 2021
elderlyyoungman:
i remember in 1927 Durin d world war 1half den i was a commander in german navy, den we were attack by kuwait navy in d sea and they sank our warship with a rocket and as i was about to go down d sea i was immediately flank by a very beautiful lady and she told me she is d goddes of the sea dat am too handsome to die, dat was how i was saved and immediately see my self in germany.
pass me the blunt bro
Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Benki003(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Well mine is just that I have been looked at winked at and also waved by girl's I don know I refuse to have sex with my girlfriend so as not to become a father soon cause the actually tell me that the would carry my babies and also was asked on multiple occasions by females to give them my sperm cool like who does that

Lastly as a handsome guy I don't get problem writing exam the believe that am also brilliant meh it has its advantage and disadvantages though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by Alex08101558404: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2021
My handsomeness is what have been keeping me and my family well fed since I lost my dad early in life. I have had affiar with 6 different women older than me , 5 from the United States and one from Australia. Recently am ballin and still having an affair with one from California,she has com to see me twice and is coming August nxt month again. I think God made me handsome as a man so I cannot lack in dis shithole as there ain't jobs nor social amenities.doh av seen the bad side of handsome too like being chased by Naija gals ,even married women ,sotay some one use bele trap me but God no gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? by MrNice04(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Organsmuggler:
na me be dat, wetin happen?
xup babe honestly you are extremely beautiful dazzling and angelic looking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.