Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50060 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by crimo(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..

do you realize there are Palestine christians as well. You need to get a better perspective of both sides.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
brightalo1010:

I asked a simple question shebi you said you do like christ answer me the christ you Claim you does like did he support killing for any reason? That question is something you will skip because you no longer does like christ on that aspect, so stop the hypocrisy since the question is hard for you to answer. What did Jesus said to Peter against those that terrorized him? Christ like indeed.

So In this case what should isreal do?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Mjpem23(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2021
Mecca and Medinat can never be under attack
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Yes.. Thank you for your time. Remain blessed. Jesus loves you and you’re always welcome to the kingdom of God

You'll either wake up from your manic delusions and live, or you'll be in your mental prison and die disappointed.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ken6488(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
Ayomi90:

How did u arrived at this, When did u see Israel fight Christians?
where is Jerusalem located
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ken6488(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
For people saying isreal is not a Christian country
1.jerusalem is in isreal
2. Jesus death place is in isreal

Every Muslim can die for mecca, why can't we protect our own

Death to all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

You'll either wake up from your manic delusions and live, or you'll be in your mental prison and die disappointed.

Thank you and it doesn’t affect you in any way
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by gboyegazike1: 1:17pm On May 14, 2021
Pls make sure you make proper research before you comment.
Occupying there land since 1947 till date.. so; you want them to just set down and say nothing about it.

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by chidiebube107: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=101679355][/quote]You know nothing about this war
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Juoflife1(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Dear Israel, protect your people. That is what every responsible government will do.
How you want to do it is not my problem. Just protect your people.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Clergy20: 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolIsrael is the aggression, the liar, thief and murderer. But for d United states partiality and stupidly, the rest of d world wud have long dealt wit Israel for there war crimes! Why are u standing wit rubbish?

Bro, be calming down. What you're seeing is not ordinary, it is divine. Person wey God say go pass you, go pass you.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Erimmy2(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.
But Palestinians have always stood against a two - state solution. Infact, Palestinians, nay ,all Arab Muslims don't believe that ISREAL has the right to exist.
Their sole aim is to see that ISREAL is wiped off the surface of the earth.
Now ,I hear that Hezbollah,another Shia terrorist group,backed by Iran and Syria is also firing missiles in to Isreali 's territory. By the time IDF will respond in kind , people will begin to blame ISREAL.

ISREAL has the right to exist as defend herself against terrorists.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
was Jesus christian?. Answer this please with evidence
Christians were given the name in Antioch which literally meant ‘followers of Christ’ or ‘Christlike’ so if Jesus Christ wasn’t a Christain what was he? You guys think every Christain is just a church goer with no historical foundation?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Wallade(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2021
Theboss100:

Genesis 12:5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. 12:6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land. 12:7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him. 12:8 And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD. 12:9 And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south. 12:10 And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

From the above, it's God's promise for Abraham and his descendants. Ask God the question not me.

But you're a hypocrite. What do you have to say about the fulanis forcefully taken over people's land and renaming it in the middlebelt Answer or forever remain shut.

Just imagine that you were born a Palestinian who coincidentally recides in Gaza with your family and resources. Would you hold the same opinion?

I have never supported fulanis forcefully taking over people's land and renaming it in the middlebelt. So I will not support Israelis grabbing the lands of Palestinians in Gaza and claiming that God gave Israelis the land.

I remember Y. Arafat asking Ariel Sharon to show the burial ground of his father in Israel. Arafat reiterated that he would show the world his father, grandfather and great grandfathers burial grounds in Israel. Does that mean anything to you?

Palestinians are the aborigines of the land. They are not dead, they didn't relocate, they are here majorly in Gaza. Israel should not force herself on another nation.

Please elaborate on my hypocrisy.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by otipoju(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2021
Daum:

Muslims claim Jewish prophets as their own. It is via this that they lay claim to religious sites in Jerusalem. An example is the prophet Moses, you call Him Musa and say he was a Muslim.

Islam started with Mohammed
Your holy sites are in mecca, Medina, Iraq and Iran. Don't give me the bullshit that Mohammed ascended to heaven from Jerusalem. It's pure lie. It's not even in the Quran. Somebody died in far away Saudi and he ascended to heaven in Jerusalem. Does it make sense to you

Leave those people ooo. They are highly irrational.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Thank you and it doesn’t affect you in any way

It doesn't, just a source of amusement
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
danngnews:

I have challenged u earlier by asking you if the love of Christ you profess does not cover the lives of Palestinians and you kept quiet. Did the death of christ on the cross not also for the Palestinians? Can you confidently ask a Palestinian to accept Jesus as his personal lord and savior if you stand with those that bomb their women, kids and other non combatants?
Failed taqqiya. So the Israelis murdered by Palestinian missiles deserved it? Assuming the Israeli didn’t have a top notch anti missile defence system we would be counting thousands dead in telaviv by now. You are all hypocrites! You’re not angry that Palestinian kids and women died but only angry that equal number of Israeli kids and women didn’t die too.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:26pm On May 14, 2021
Wallade:

Just imagine that you were born a Palestinian who coincidentally recides in Gaza with your family and resources. Would you hold the same opinion?

I have never supported fulanis forcefully taking over people's land and renaming it in the middlebelt. So I will not support Israelis grabbing the lands of Palestinians in Gaza and claiming that God gave Israelis the land.

I remember Y. Arafat asking Ariel Sharon to show the burial ground of his father in Israel. Arafat reiterated that he would show the world his father, grandfather and great grandfathers burial grounds in Israel. Does that mean anything to you?

Palestinians are the aborigines of the land. They are not dead, they didn't relocate, they are here majorly in Gaza. Israel should not force herself on another nation.

Please elaborate on my hypocrisy.

Isreal are not forcefully claiming anyone’s land here.. The hamas wants to chase the police away from the site which is not possible.. That’s what led to this

Please do your research well before ranting here.. Thank you
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
patriotic007:
I don't comment without research...You think Egypt Lebanon turkey UAE that made peace with them are not angry with Isreal the way you areOr you think you are wiser than those countriesOga the two scientific brains behind the Nuclear bomb are Jewish go and do your research. Oga o did you handle a gun in your nyscLMAO Did u mount an amored tank during your NYSC
cool Show me how researched u are! Who are d two jew brain u say are behind Nuke? Hope Einstein is not one of dem? Cos he only notified the US dat Nazi Germany was building an atomic bomb, finish. The Germans started it first. As for MAD Israel can nolonger account for countries like Pakistan who have Nuke and Iran who may soon have! Dats why all d assassinations against Iranian Nuke scientists by Israel. Egypt is d only Arab nation with an authentic peace pact with Israel. It cos d death of Anwar Sadat and its d US that forced d deal. Turkey hardly see itself as Arab but as European in NATO and soon to be in EU. The rest do not have a pact. Just recognition of d Jewish state. Israel is a big fuckup and one day luck will runaway from her. The UN has told her to vacate all those Palestinian lands she has settlements! The UN has declared as illegal the 15yrs blockade of Gaza by Israeli government but as u see, Israel is bigger dan UN
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AfonjaConehead: 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.

If only you will be a good boy and shut up,thank you.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Isreal are not forcefully claiming anyone’s land here.. The hamas wants to chase the police away from the site which is not possible.. That’s what led to this

cool Gaza has always been d headquarters of the PHILISTINES who today are called Palestinians. Gaza was NEVER part of d promised land. Wot therefore concern Israel wit Gaza in d first place? Why police another mans country?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Theboss100(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
moshuur:

Thank u for this....
but their are some people/tribe that are living on d land before Isreal.
Do u suggest that they just leave the land for Isreal (they are not "really really" the rightful owner).
Pls expansiate.
They can cohabit but this Palestinian don't want that. How will you feel if someone take over your inheritance. Today will talk of land as inheritance. Who owes those land our forefathers pases on to us.

God established a convanant with Abraham. Did he go theirs to grab it. God called him and asked him to go their. So everything is God's purpose. He has a reason for it.
God knows better.
So that inheritance was passed to the seed of Abraham which comprises the twelve tribes of Israel.

Check the map and you will see it yourself.

It's the Israel of today.
The land of Cannan
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:34pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool Gaza has always been d headquarters of the PHILISTINES who today are called Palestinians. Gaza was NEVER part of d promised land. Wot therefore concern Israel wit Gaza in d first place? Why police another mans country?

Please oo is Gaza recognize as a country because I haven’t heard of that.. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by sonofElElyon: 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should

Israel has a right to self preservation and self defence.. everyone, not just christians, should understand this
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Wallade(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Oga, it was the Israeli police that marched into Gaza to give protection to the mob that intends to grab Palestinians lands in Gaza. They were bold enough to come close to the mosque and that was provocative especially during Salah.

What was the Israeli police thinking? They worsened the case by attacking people in the mosque with rubber bullets and other dangerous weapons. They desecrated the mosque on the excuse that the worshippers were throwing stones and bottles at them.

It is obvious you know little about the development that resulted to this situation in Gaza. Google is your friend, please read about it.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by elijahkayode(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Mind your business.

These people dont even know we exist.

They are white i are black, etc.

Forget about dem.

Na dem, dem.

Lol ignorance, this is all Mankind businesses because it pertains to the Creator Himself whoever told you Africa is black

Genesis of Africa mind backward, its strategic thou cause africa capabilities far exceeds whatever the whites are making us believe

Genesis 9:22‭-‬25 NMV
And Ham (hot, heat, brown) , the father of Kena’an , saw the unclothedness [had relations with his father’s wife] of his father, and told his two brethren
And Shem (name, renown (great reputation; being well-known)) and Yefet (enlarged; fair) took a garment, and laid [it] upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces [were] backward, and they saw not their father’s unclothedness. And Noach (Rest, Consolation) awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Kena’an (merchant; trader; or that humbles and subdues) ; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

And the sons of Ham (hot, heat, brown) ; Kush (blackness, Cushi (Ethiopian)) , and Mitzrayim [Egypt] (tribulations, Double Distress or Double Stronghold, Black Land) , Mizraim, and Put (a bow, a warrior) , and Kena’an (merchant; trader; or that humbles and subdues) . And Kush (blackness, Etheopian) begat (to be father of; be ancestor of) Nimrod (rebellion) : he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by sonofElElyon: 1:38pm On May 14, 2021
You need to find out what led to the operation by the I.D.F. in the mosque. Google is your friend.. be objective and do your findings
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your uncouth tone alone says much about you and your upbringing.

You are calling pilgrims who the Isreali police brutalized inside the mosque terrorists but supporting end to police brutality here in Nigeria, shey?smh.
I will no longer reply you again to avoid further uncouth response from you sir. Have a great weekend sir.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

Failed taqqiya. So the Israelis murdered by Palestinian missiles deserved it? Assuming the Israeli didn’t have a top notch anti missile defence system we would be counting thousands dead in telaviv by now. You are all hypocrites! You’re not angry that Palestinian kids and women died but only angry that equal number of Israeli kids and women didn’t die too.
cool Before den, Israeli settlers have murdered Palestinians in their own country without repercussion. The Israeli government has place a land, sea and air block on Gaza since 15yrs now leading to unimaginable suffering. Why wont there be war? Why shud those living on d other side of d fence know peace?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:42pm On May 14, 2021
Wallade:

Oga, it was the Israeli police that marched into Gaza to give protection to the mob that intends to grab Palestinians lands in Gaza. They were bold enough to come close to the mosque and that was provocative especially during Salah.

What was the Israeli police thinking? They worsened the case by attacking people in the mosque with rubber bullets and other dangerous weapons. They desecrated the mosque on the excuse that the worshippers were throwing stones and bottles at them.

It is obvious you know little about the development that resulted to this situation in Gaza. Google is your friend, please read about it.

Please oooo where did you read it on Google so I should read mine too?
At first the Palestine don’t want to share the site with the Jews and as a result of that the police had to be there and besides Gaza is still under isreal so the police have every right to be wherever to ensure peace and then the Palestine always clash with the Jews because of the holy ground wanting to chase them away and the police came mounting barricades and the Palestines forcefully removed it.. so won’t the police react back..

Where did you see the Jews attacking the police if not the hamas..
Abeg go back to Google to read
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
was Jesus christian?. Answer this please with evidence

Followers of Jesus Christ are called Christians, you, a Muslim, is really dumb for thinking you can school Christians on where that name originated from.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 1:44pm On May 14, 2021
RealEzee:
so why aren't Muslims doing baptism, John did?
Baptism is English word. Every religion has their way of baptizing new converts. In Islam, "baptistism" is SHAHADA or testimony of faith in i:e to testify to the Oneness of God, and believe in all His prophets and messangers including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and not discriminate them.

Example of baptistism in Islam is:

"I testify that, there is no deities except Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His messanger".

Cos they claim to worship the God Abraham Isaac and Jacob, and was foretold that the son of God will take upon him the sins of the world, at least those were prophecies of the prophets you cited were Muslims tho?
Please share your thought
all prophets and messangers of God were Muslims. None of them practiced any religion other than Islam. We do not dispute with the Jews about Abraham, Moses, Jacob etc as they fondly proclaimed. You noticed they don't mention Jesus anytime they recited the phrase right?. That is because they discriminate God's prophets and messangers which Islam warns us against (ref ch. 2 v 285)

We also detest Jews and Christians historical lies about these prophets and messangers of God. For instance they lied about and blasphemed against Jacob. Bible says Jacob was drunk and slept with his daughters shocked Genesis 19:30-38

Bible also said Jacob fought and defeated God(may God protect me from such outrageous creed). Gen. 32:22-32

But in the Quran, Islam honors all the prophets and messangers of God as righteous and obedient people who submit to God's Will. As for son of God taking sin of the world, this kind of narrative is false. No humans take over another man's sin. Everyone to his own.

Our believe in Islam is, we believe in God. We believe in Angels. We believe in His Books. We believe in his messangers. We believe in what has been revealed to us (Quran). We believe in what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail (Ishmael), Isiak(Isaac), Jacob, and their offsprings. We believe in what was revealed to Moses (Tawra) and Jesus(Injeel not Bible) and believe in other prophets from their Lord and we submit to Allāh (God) in Islam. Quran 3:84. That's, we do not say 'we believe in xyz prophets and reject xyz prophets like Jews and Christians do. Anyone who rejects any of the prophet of God is not Muslim. Such person becomes disbeliever.

Just so you know, those people lied to ignorant people to deceive them and take them away from the truth that Islam brought. If they truly believe in the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, then they should be Muslim instead of using those prophet names to deceive the masses.

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Akoja360:
pray for your fcking country and leave ISREAL alone, dey don't give a shit about ur existence...

How is it your business on whoever supports Isreal? The Palestinians all of you Muslims support don't give a shit about your existence.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.