Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50090 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by danngnews: 12:50pm On May 14, 2021
Nitah1:
So according to your narrative the Palestinians are innocent here?

The militants are not innocent, but civilians like women and children are.

I can't in all honestly be against Nigerian Army in the East harassing and killing civilians instead of going after ESN or UGM and then turn around and support Israeli blanket bombing of civilian targets, that is hypocrisy.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2021
morinto:

You are wrong. I stand with peace between the two people which all christain should do.
aiit, I'm Christian like you but i differ, i owe my family the protection they deserve and any one who poses a threat will be met with the same treatment as they Accord me and my family tho.

Israel should defend its citizens and that can't be compromised.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by brightalo1010: 12:51pm On May 14, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Christian means Christ-like (or Like Christ). So, yes, Jesus is more Christian than Christians.

We are striving to be like him (Christ like)

You see the hypocrisy of naija Christians are second to none on earth. So there are no Christians in Palestine? I thought God is for everyone and he God condemned killing and revenge? Most Christians chooses what suits them whenever it favors them. I thought Jesus ended the eye for an eye laws? You want to do like Jesus christ. Tell me where Jesus supported revenge or killing of any kind.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by DonroxyII: 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
Isreal ain't Christians nor Christ like .... Stop Being Stupid Nigerian...

Israelites didn't accept Jesus as lord and Saviour... Jesus is not a Messiah to Israel....

African boy rest and fight for your village against Fulani Herdsmen, !!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by danngnews: 12:53pm On May 14, 2021
chloride6:

Is Jehovah not God of the Palestinians?

I wonder.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by skydeexie(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
Magnito74:
After killing 103 people . You are wicked
[img]content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1620992653494678443854.jpg[/img]
The above cartoon says it all, more than a thousand words.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Hahahahaha

Jews don't believe in your christian jesus.

They had him crucified as an impostor, and to this day jews are waiting for their real messiah.

Nigerian christians are such fools.

By the way it's Israel, not isreal.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
brightalo1010:

You see the hypocrisy of naija Christians are second to none on earth. So there are no Christians in Palestine? I thought God is for everyone and he God condemned killing and revenge? Most Christians chooses what suits them whenever it favors them. I thought Jesus ended the eye for an eye laws? You want to do like Jesus christ. Tell me where Jesus supported revenge or killing of any kind.

But should Isreal just fold the their arms and be looking while the nation is being destroyed.. Remember it’s the hamas that first launched missile into isreal .. isreal also ordered the civilians in hamas to vacate the buildings before they blow it up

So please stop blaming isreal hamas started all this

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
crimo:

What does Christianity have to do with this. Innocent people are being killed
but when the Hamas attacked innocent Israelis nko?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 14, 2021
Onepeople:
now I understand where this ranting and rhetorics is coming from, I was thinking you were making making sense, until this point of ipob and terrorism.you have made mess of all concocted gibberish you put up there, as a paid propagandist you should know better that any attempt to compare the injustice called Nigeria with any sensible nation will be seen as stupidity. I was reading your comments with interest thinking it was coming from a concerned person, now I understand better ,some of us who chose to be neutral on issues are actually the gullible ones.

You almost fell for his Taqiya.

These terrorists always masquerade themselves as neutral and peace loving but unfortunately their true nature always find a way to reveal itself.

I could tell from his first post that he is a full fledge terrorist. It is unfortunate that it took you several posts to figure out his motivate. I am glad you saw through him.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by pquaver(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

W
I think we have to question the reason why did they attack people in the mosque.. If u stay in. Mosque and plan terrorism you have desecrated the mosques and anybody coming in there to quell it didn't desecrate it rather its the planners.. He who brings ant infested firewood into the mosque must be ready to welcome the lizard.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

Hahahahaha

Jews don't believe in your christian jesus.

They had him crucified as an impostor, and to this day jews are waiting for their real messiah.

Nigerian christians are such fools.

By the way it's Israel, not isreal.

It’s according to God’s plan that the Jews will persecute Jesus.. No one can change that because it’s God work and no one can question him.. so get that
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
ruggedtimi:
i no understand una again oh....so israel no be holy Land for christians again.... Christian holy Land Na where Cyprus?
dont mistaken Jesus for moses and mohamed.
Jesus teach u directly that when u eat his flesh he will dwell in u.. Human body is the only holy place Jesus dwelled..
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by patriotic007: 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
jikins:

Lol MAD indeed. Weapon system that only activates when Isreal is destroy do you guys read what you write at times?

Saying Isreal has the best scientist is purely subjective. Not fact.

Incase you don't know MAD is a full scale use of nuclear weapons. If Isreal have all their nuclear installations on home soil. Once they are wiped out by a nuclear blast those nuke they have stored will automatically trigger and explode. So if Israel is destroyed before it can respond. Their MAD tendency is render useless.

Many countries have several amount of nuclear weapons. Nor be only US. Sometimes I wonder where una dey get una info from. Abi na due to half bake research or what. How can you say only Israel and US have MAD tendencies? So where do you put the nukes of Russia?

Every country has unique way of spotting talent nor dey yarn dust.

How will boots on the ground make decisions independent of commands from their superior officers? Wetin you dey talk? Abi you don't know co ordination is key in military approach?

The NYSC you dey do here nor b military training? Na only Israel dey do military training for youngsters abegie

I don't comment without research...You think Egypt Lebanon turkey UAE that made peace with them are not angry with Isreal the way you areOr you think you are wiser than those countriesOga the two scientific brains behind the Nuclear bomb are Jewish go and do your research. Oga o did you handle a gun in your nyscLMAO Did u mount an amored tank during your NYSC
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by engrchykae(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

Arabs don't deserve peaceful co existence,their inferiority complex make them want to eliminate their neighbors.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
It was really a minor issue abinitio but look at war lurking everywhere now. Folks tryna show they are some machoman but look how many have to die for that now. The largely arab muslims really need to learn to accept to live with Israel now. What's the hate for? Different attacks from different nations every now and then and when they fight back it becomes a crime. Israelites have no other land than where they occupy today which the God of their fore fathers gave them. The earlier arabs accept this the better for them. Tired of unnecessary hatred and incessant attacks.

The maltreatment of Palestinians by the jews isn't helping matters, nor is the eviction of the Palestinians from their homes.

Israel is behaving like the same nazis they want the world to hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..
When it turns to world war .. hope isreal jet will spare your village when Nigeria side with Palestinians...

Most of you African kids are just senseless...

Middle east are doing what they are doing for years, You Fulani herdsmen is taking side ...

Whatever they come out with after the war, you stupid Africans will pay the price... via slavery....

Neither Isreal nor Palestine is Right .... Shedding blood can't be right ... wasting souls can't be right!!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

It’s according to God’s plan that the Jews will persecute Jesus.. No one can change that because it’s God work and no one can question him.. so get that

Well i question your god because that's the dumbest plan ever, to have your chosen people persecute and murder your "only begotten son" and have them still deny him 2,000 years later and counting.

Tell me how that helps you christians.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by gaskiyamagana: 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..
We shall meet another time on another topic where hypocrite in your mentality will be manifested.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 12:59pm On May 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

Well i question your god because that's the dumbest plan ever, to have your chosen people persecute and murder your "only begotten son" and have them still deny him 2,000 years later and counting.

Tell me how that helps you christians.

I can never argue with an atheist like you. I pray God Almighty gives you vision to see all
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by anataala: 1:00pm On May 14, 2021
And unfortunately the don’t believe in your religion.
Anieke39:
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Clergy20: 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, there's no argument here. It is trying to correct the wrong impression that you all have sir. If you know the truth, it helps you understand issues better. In this era of internet, it is not excusable not to get info on issues you are passionate about. Even in Nigeria, it is not a Muslim- Christian war. It is economic and historical in nature. There has been a war between the Ife and Modakeke for a century and it only stopped when the Ogunsua was crowned but if along the line, you allow religion to set in, it muddles things up. I remember being repeatedly told then, even by supposedly educated folks that once Buhari becomes President, he will turn everyone to a Muslim in Nigeria. I just shook my head. It's been 7 years now, Nigeria has not been islamized, on the contrary, it is the Muslims who can't worship in peace again due to Boko Haram and bandits attacks.

My whole discussion with you is to join others in appealing to both the Judaism Isreal and the Muslim Palestinian Hamas to please give peace a chance and stop killing each other because of their religions. Nobody should drag Christianity into the fray. Beyond praying for both religions to calm down and give peace a chance, we should not support any of the warring parties. This is a Judio- Islamic attrition, it is not related to Christianity. Both religions right now are like brothers from same father in a show of shame in Isreal. How would you think the other religions like Hinduism, Buddhism et al, will be viewing these two religions now knowing they're from the same Abraham. On both sides, mothers are already worried stiff of losing their children, sons, daughters and husbands so it's a sin praying for one side to win or lose

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57105473

So who are they deceiving or who will be insensitive enough about loss of lives to weigh in and start supporting either Judaism or Islam in this scenario where lives are being lost. The best is to call for peace and tell both parties the truth that they're adding to the problems of the world. Isreal is likely to go into another covid-19 wave again with this.

I like the strand of your argument, and the fact that you are seeking for peace. I also want to commend you for dishing out some facts about the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine. However, if you're truly a christian, like you claim to be, and read your Bible as much as you read to dig out facts about this conflict, you will understand that there's hardly going to be peaceful coexistence between these two, because what you see today is a fulfilment of Bible prophecy. They are both from the stock of Abraham, but were set out to be against each other until they fulfill the plan of God. Netanyahu might not be your ideal leader, but the truth is, you'll hardly find a leader from both sides who would coexist with the other side. I will encourage you to read the story of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Esau and Jacob. And please, takenote of the prophecies God made concerning these people, then relate that to what you see today, and if you are a believer in the word of God, you will understand that no man can really make peace between the descendants of Ishmael and Isaac or Jacob and Esua. Ishmael is the elder, just as Esua is the elder but God had said the younger shall be greater than the elder and the elder shall serve the younger. Ishmael shall be against everyone and everyone shall be against him, and that is what you see today about the Arabs. It is not about commonsense, it is not about Netanyahu, it is about the word of God coming to pass.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Krismas(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Why?
coolIsrael is the aggression, the liar, thief and murderer. But for d United states partiality and stupidly, the rest of d world wud have long dealt wit Israel for there war crimes! Why are u standing wit rubbish?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by WaffenSS(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

I can never argue with an atheist like you. I pray God Almighty gives you vision to see all

If that's how your god works, completely foolishly and yet you call it "mysterious", then you can have him.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by kingsjoe2020: 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
This crisis will continue because it is in the bible until the arrival of the little horn the antichrist after the church of Jesus is raptured.It is true only the antichrist will bring peace in the middle east after his historic signing of a seven year peace treaty which he will break after three and a half years,and the true crisis will start,the worse is yet to come .
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by unitysheart(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal citizens are not Christians and Isreal is not a Christian nation. We should pray for peace in all nations and do good to all men ,especially members of the faith,unfortunately most citizens of the current Isreal are not members of the Christian faith. Christianity preaches peace but Judaism is war. In Christianity, a male does not wear long hair and a male must not cover his head during a Christian worship. That picture below is a believer in Judaism and as you can see, there's nothing Christian In his look.He even proudly tell people that he is not a Christian but a Judaism believer.
Those are the Zionists who believe they must kill their Palestine brothers, sisters and children in order to achieve their Zion state whereas Christianity preaches against killing.

This current end time nation of Isreal is a Judaism state, not a Christian state. The holy sites in Isreal is under the administration of all the legacy churches from Ethiopia, Rome, Greece, and two other legacy churches, not by the country called Isreal. Their own believe is in Judaism not Christianity and their holy site is the wailing wall, the nearest you can get to the stone on which Abraham is to sacrifice Isaac. It's surprising that the 3 religions are traced to Abraham yet the 3 religions are right now in a show of shame.They are killing themselves.
It's like 3 siblings from the same father killing themselves and their descendants on the street. They should be scolded to have sense and stop disgracing themselves.

Well, there's no law that says Christian makes must not cover their heads while praying. If you know of any, please show us.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:02pm On May 14, 2021
Clergy20:

I like the strand of your argument, and the fact that you are seeking for peace. I also want to commend you for dishing out some facts about the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine. However, if you're truly a christian, like you claim to be, and read your Bible as much as you read to dig out facts about this conflict, you will understand that there's hardly going to be peaceful coexistence between these two, because what you see today is a fulfilment of Bible prophecy. They are both from the stock of Abraham, but were set out to be against each other until they fulfill the plan of God. Netanyahu might not be your ideal leader, but the truth is, you'll hardly find a leader from both sides who would coexist with the other side. I will encourage you to read the story of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Esau and Jacob. And please, takenote of the prophecies God made concerning these people, then relate that to what you see today, and if you are a believer in the word of God, you will understand that no man can really make peace between the descendants of Ishmael and Isaac or Jacob and Esua. Ishmael is the elder, just as Esua is the elder but God had said the younger shall be greater than the elder and the elder shall serve the younger. Ishmael shall be against everyone and everyone shall be against him, and that is what you see today about the Arabs. It is not about commonsense, it is not about Netanyahu, it is about the word of God coming to pass.

Gbam!!!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Theboss100(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2021
Wallade:

You guys just bring religious sentiments into matters that are pretty straight forward. If the land belongs to Israel and was given to Israel by God, where does that god and Israel want the aborigines of that land to go and settle.

The multitude of Palestine in Gaza should go homeless, displaced and forever shut up.

Come on guys, God Almighty isn't a wicked God. He is God into Palestinians too. Israelis a no more sons of God than Palestinians or Nigerians or whatever race. We are all children of God provided we accept the Almighty God as ours.

Genesis 12:5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. 12:6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land. 12:7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him. 12:8 And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD. 12:9 And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south. 12:10 And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

From the above, it's God's promise for Abraham and his descendants. Ask God the question not me.

But you're a hypocrite. What do you have to say about the fulanis forcefully taken over people's land and renaming it in the middlebelt Answer or forever remain shut.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by DonroxyII: 1:03pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.
Every land is holy ... African boy wake up ....

Humanity are killing one another....

The lands were bloodbath occurs can't be holy abeg .... They all defined it to be holy .....

Holy land is a bloodless land where the field is green and crops grow and love everywhere with swimming ponds, rivers and fish
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 1:04pm On May 14, 2021
WaffenSS:

If that's how your god works, completely foolishly and yet you call it "mysterious", then you can have him.

Yes.. Thank you for your time. Remain blessed. Jesus loves you and you’re always welcome to the kingdom of God
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by brightalo1010: 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

But should Isreal just fold the their arms and be looking while the nation is being destroyed.. Remember it’s the hamas that first launched missile into isreal .. isreal also ordered the civilians in hamas to vacate the buildings before they blow it up

So please stop blaming isreal hamas started all this

I asked a simple question shebi you said you do like christ answer me the christ you Claim you does like did he support killing for any reason? That question is something you will skip because you no longer does like christ on that aspect, so stop the hypocrisy since the question is hard for you to answer. What did Jesus said to Peter against those that terrorized him? Christ like indeed.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2021
ibedun:

Israelis are NOT Christians!!! Foolish ignorant African people STFU!
From your moniker I can tell you’re a Muslim from the SW. you’re a learner in the art of taqqiya. There are Christians, Jews who practice Judaism and Islam in Israel so shut your lying trap! There has been Christians among the Jews from the time of the apostles. So again you’re a liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.