Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50091 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Floreate: 10:34am On May 14, 2021
ISRAEL IS THE NAME,

NOT ISREAL

Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kuginzi: 10:35am On May 14, 2021
This war is Judaism versus Islam if you look it from the usual narrow prism of religion. So why are Christians rejoicing?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by yinks77: 10:36am On May 14, 2021
This is the best way to handle fulanis, particularly in Nigeria. Otherwise they will slaughter your children and rape your wives like they are doing in every part of Nigeria at the moment.
Other tribes need to braze up, come together and flush these idiots out of Nigeria. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kuginzi: 10:36am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

I STAND BOLDLY and PROUDLY WITH ISRAEL
May u receive sense before December 2021

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Taye4j: 10:36am On May 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
Did you write this from your brain or anus, who provoked who first? they didn't know it was their holy month of Ramada and they went and attacked people who are in their own, this is to tell you how wicked and terrific some Arab Muslims can be, you are here misjudging and being sympathetic to terrorist when their truth is there staring at your face.

Don't mind the fool, some of them reason with their anus. This is twenty first century, stop lying. There are videos and records everywhere, I'm sure Palestine is not denying the fact that they fired the first rocket. Stop crying more than the bereaved. This is not Nigeria where politicians try to insult our sensibilities even when the evidence is there for all to see.

Israel should send all terrorists to hell to meet their 72 virgins. The ones wey dey dis world no do Dem, na Dr one we dey heaven Dem like. Lol . Foolish people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by xynerise: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..

You are preacher of war
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by HEAVEN4444: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
very ignorant mumu statement. there are 12 tribes and one of those tribes is DAN the snake adder and another is benjamin the wolf. have you bothered to search to know if that israel in the middle east aka the ashkenazi khazarian jew is dan the adder ? thats how many of you will be ignorantly supporting satan. my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by moorevic(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2021
False news. Israels' IDF said nothing of such.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by BnQoyyim(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

What a reasonable assertion from Hale and hearty mind.
Meanwhile, the shallow thinkers here in NL won't reason that there's no everlasting champion but a contemporary.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Gainman: 10:38am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

So Hamas does not know they are in holy month before he started firing rockets into Isreal. Before Isreal will even bomb a place, Isreal will first notify the Palestinians civilians to evacuate the building before firing rockets. I ask you, did Hamas bother to inform the Isreal people. You people are too sentimental.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by godlessmind: 10:38am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
you are a monkey for saying that ....i will always say this and i will keep saying it religious people be it christians or Muslims are the most pathetic humans i have ever come across

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:39am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
SUPPORT ISREAL IF YOUR COUNTRY HAVE NO PROBLEM
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mikeapollo: 10:39am On May 14, 2021
ridwanmasculinn:
No Israel Before 1948
After the Second World War, European Christians rejected the Jews.
Many of them were banished from Europe. They sought refuge in Africa, especially Uganda. Uganda was not comfortable for them.
They sought refuge among Arab Muslims in the Middle East. As adherents of an Abrahamic religion, they got haven in Sham (Palestine, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon).
A majority of them settled in Palestine. Mind you, there was nothing like Israel, let alone Tel Aviv, before this time.
I don't garnish my writings with ambiguities. Let me state it clearly: before 1948, Israel was not on the world map. Ask any sincere scholar in the field of international politics diplomacy; they will tell you.
Today, Israel is waging war against their hosts. Palestinians are paying the heavy price for accommodating Jews on their land.
Unfortunately, those who do not know history are wrongly accusing Palestine of aggression. Tell me the crime in defending one honour, dignity and fatherland.
Put yourselves in their shoes; what would you do? You will fold your arms and watch those land grabbers and occupiers take over your property?

So are you saying there was never ''Jerusalem, Beersheba'' etc. before 1948? Where did David and Solomon rule and build the Temple?
Why are people still going on pilgrimage to the Biblical sites in Israel? Are you saying the Bible only contains history from 1948?
The Israelis were dispersed from their land and they have returned to land that belongs to them.
It is even an insult for the Arabas to demand that they want East Jerusalem as their capital!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by godlessmind: 10:40am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
religious doctrines has finally drain your brain... Those ppl doesn't give a duck about you,moreover they are racist

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rajiedreez: 10:40am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.
so you think Muslims don't have holy sites in Jerusalem? Male una dey find out things before backing or standing foolishly for a struggle. In fact this present is started at the Muslim holy site in Jerusalem. For me neither Israel or Palestine are free of blames. That I'm a Muslim doesn't meant I should always take side with fellow Muslim even when they are obviously wrong and I think its also applicable to Christian s

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jesmond3945: 10:41am On May 14, 2021
Owopariola:

Israel has never been a Christian state, the Jews never for once claim to be a Christian nation. In Israel as of 2019 was 74.2% Jewish, 17.8% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze. The remaining 4.4% included faiths such as Samaritanism and Baháʼí as well as "religiously unclassified."
Hence, Naija Christians supporting Israel based on religion are just ignorants.
very very ignorant. That's a black man for you. A race without foundation, always begging for validation.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ComrdDRS1: 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.
With all this cry how do you expect a sensible Christian to even begin to think of supporting Muslims in any fight? not even single sympathy will I give. You are pain of a far away killing in arab but happy with killing of Nigeria Christians by Muslims in Nigeria.... one thing I like about you guys is that you can be so humble and preach peace here and there when caught, but become monsters when gain little upper hand evil people. pretenders

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Be Quiet and go to sleep!
I can see the mighty job isrealis give you
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by dvkot(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

i stand with any thing that's against Muslim terrorist weather jews or christian or Buddha

7 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by BnQoyyim(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Danny50:
Terrorists whom called themselfs muslims...

Being a shallow thinker, you won't know that Terrorism is preached and embedded in the Bibles.

Mathew 10 :34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15 :3
"go to the Amalekite kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"
The poor animals and the helpless infants are just unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Ayomi90:

How did u arrived at this, When did u see Israel fight Christians?

Pls go to youtube and watch videos of how jews discriminate against Christians. They hate Christians, the church and jesus christ.

Churches are banned or heavily regulated in isreal, jesus christ is a false prophet in the Jewish religion

Who do you think in the bible gave jesus christ problems and eventually made the government hanged him - jews

Who persecuted Christians in the bible- jews

According to Jewish language, a non jew is called a goyim.

In Jewish religion, when the messiah comes, he will give the each jews 700 goyims as slaves .

Read about communism and Marxism, the Jewish religion preach about those ideas, what do they do when these ideas come into a country, they destroy churches, burn the bible and kill the priests and pastors.

5 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Jones4190(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2021
“The Gaza Strip, Golan Heights & West Bank should be returned to the Arab people”

“It is no use for Israel to talk of peace if they still hold on to Arab territories which they conquered during the Six Day War in 1967”

You don't need to be a Muslim or Christian before you conderm the attack on Arabs by Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Dietminute: 10:43am On May 14, 2021
I have been quietly reading ur posts till i read ipob is a terrorist group n booooom i know where u come from!!! I can tell u for sure just the way u have been explaining d situation in isreal n Palestine..Am educated so am mindful of my words, but never mention ipob as terrorist group if u want me to believe u really are informed or just another northerner trying to form political correctness!!
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by shamsin6300(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=101670067]

God bless you Sir
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by godlessmind: 10:43am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.
black ppl will always remain dumb for life saying Israel is their holy land..... I spit on y'all
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Gireiboy(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2021
gimakon:

the only ignorant person here , is you sir
In as much as we pray and ask for peace, I would like you to Ask Imam Tahwidi and King of Jordan why he made mention of the fact that , the Muslims built their Mosque on King solomons temple, and There is no Palestine in the holy Koran and the land belong to the Israelites, respectively then come here to talk, I will listen.

The Jews and Christians ignored and let everyone serve God. The muslims still come with fuss of Fighting and owning Israel's Land. Where do you want them to be? The Holy book tells us the land which the Israelites live in belong to them, just as the land Allah gave you Muslims Saudi and the likes, your brothers in Islam live there. Where do you want them to be exactly? If you dont know, do u a favor, ask, stop showcasing emptiness. Its bad.
What about Palestinian Christians?oh! did you guys forget their existence.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
There are just 2% Israel that are Practicing Christianity, the rest are Muslim and Judaism
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by KratosCorp: 10:45am On May 14, 2021
You are not a Christian, yet for some misguided reasons, you think you can tell Christians about their religion. The arrogance.

Anyway, if it means anything to you just know that

1) Christianity, apart from having its roots in Abraham, is literally an offspring/stem of Judaism.

2) Paul was a Jew.

3) Jesus was a Jew

4) And the Bible prophecy dictates that when Jesus returns to earth in the bodily form, he will administer his kingdom from Jerusalem and the whole universe will be his domain.

5) I n Christ, the Jews and Gentiles are unified in one body as a new creation through Faith and the power of eternal life.

So, from the above 5 points, do you see why every sane Christian is pro Israel and pro Jews?

Obrigardo:

It is not a christian nation, and that is a fact. They just make money off those who still think modern day israel is the same as Israel of the old testament. What a delusion. Their main jewish sects like hasidic to orthodox don't even agree with each other. Even Netanyahu wants to ostracize a particular jewish sect, those ones that wear the long hats. Many people are just being fooled or want to gladly be fools.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kingluqman(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2021
This is because you know nothing about dominant religion in Israel. Christianity is not up to 3% of the population. War is war.. let's just condemn it
Anieke39:

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by greggng: 10:45am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Stop the double standard . So Muslims 've right to throw rocket to Israel during their holy month but Israel has no right to defend themselves during Muslim holy month ....clap for your ignorance ...grow up ....the more the provoke Israel ...they more tears they get ....lamentation won't help...

10 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Tannhauser(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Do you think it makes sense for Hamas to fire thousands of rockets into civilian population in Israel in support of Arabs who had fracas with police in a mosque? Missiles v tear gas/rubber bullets.
Hamas is looking for another round of donations from emotional muslims worldwide. They know what Israel is capable of doing.
For covid, Israel will be the first country that would soon attain herd immunity.

The first sensible and rational comment on this thread. Any one who thinks this war is about religion or holy land is an irredeemable cretin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ahiboilandgas: 10:46am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
but isreal is not a Christian nation and there are more Muslim than Christians in isreal..there are around 1.8m Muslim in isreal....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.