Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (51145 Views)

ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by emapeteum(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2021
I have read comments here claiming that there is no link between Judaism and Christianity.A good Christian will always pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Christians all over the world always support the state of Israel even with financial aid,one is John Hagee ministry. even Quran acknowledge this when it said make no friends with neither Jews nor Christians.muslims always play game of divide and rule to drive their evil agenda of the 7th century,illiterate caravan robber,self acclaimed prophet,mohammed.i pray for peace of Jerusalem. Shallom!

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by toffyz(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should

Lol..Do you even know that genesis of the violence?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by fkj950ax(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

That is not what happened and there are video clips to show that.
The holy site is for 3 religions, and they all use it together every day, including during Ramadan. The issue this year is that the Muslims started putting up barricades at the entrances to the site and piling lots of rocks used against police as projectiles. The site has 17 entrances, which Muslims use 16 (officially). They also started intimidating other people from other religions at the site.
That is when the police went inside to remove the barricades and the fight started. Anti-riot police were called in...
The protest at the site was against the forced evictions going on, which is 100% okay, but it should not have been at that site, and rocks and barricades shouldn't have gone up.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 11:38am On May 14, 2021
Y’all talking that the Jews persecuted Jesus.. Was it not written already ? Or was it not God plan and only the way Jesus could pay for our sins.. Some people just argue blindly..

I can see someone saying Jerusalem is not Christian only site that their holy site ought to be in Vatican.. I laugh

Where was Jesus buried, where did he spent most of his life preaching

Remember the Palestines started this war and Hamas was the first to launch an attack to Israel.. if not for the air defense they had we all know what the story will be and isreal can’t fold their hands not to retaliate seeing their citizens die.. if hamas truly care about their citizens they won’t even think of war and firing missiles to isreal..

Isreal agreed they should both share the holy site which is useful to both of them but the Palestines refused

So I don’t see why you should put all blame on isreal.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by patriotic007: 11:39am On May 14, 2021
Isreal can not be defeated militarily for the following reasons
1)Isreal built its first nuclear war head in 1963 even with strong opposition from US then
2)Isreal utilizes 90 percent of it's scientific breakthrough in building weapons even when they acquired weapons from other Western countries,they modify these weapons and improve on them
3)Isreal mandated all it's citizens to undergo military training once they are 18 years meaning all it's citizens have military training.
4)Isreali army (IDF) is unique in the sense that every soldier is a commander on his or her own.The field soldier can make decisions independent of command from superiors.
5)Isreal have a very unique way of spotting talent and intelligence.They utilize it immediately.All the best graduating students from all their universities are absolbed into their society immediately,no quota system no favouritism no nepotism just merit.
6) Isreal currently has the best scientist in the world and many Jewish scientist of other nations are affiliated to isreal.Believe me most Western nations rely on Jewish brains.
7) Lastly Isreal has MAD(mutual assured distruction). Although I have not confirmed it yet but I will. MAD is a deadly multiple nuclear weapons arrangements that can only trigger itself when Isreal is destroyed.What this means is that once Isreal is destroyed the weapon automatically destroys the whole of the middle East. Only USA has that capability so far.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..

If in this 21st century, there is any one killing for the sake of any religion then I honestly don't know what to say but shake my head for such religion.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jikins(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

I don't stand with Israel I don't stand with Palestine. Life isn't black and white. If Jesus was alive will he stand with senseless deaths? Most of you are Christians in name only you don't even know the values of Christianity. Its why you keep standing for nonsense. Instead of you to pray for calm and peaceful resolution na bloodshed you dey stand with. Quickly throwing out the teaching of love from the person you claim to be like (christ like) by calling yourself a Christian.

Senseless killing helps no one. War is not something to stand for. Small kids who know nothing about this conflict are dead now on both sides. And you are here standing mstcheew. You guys are too narrow minded jare. Always with the "us against them" mentality. Never wanting for once to even try to step in the shoes of "them". To try to even see how it hurts.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Benrosaria(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

Brother the problem we can’t solve issues as humans is cause of our inability to identify our underlying problems.
Have you asked the cause of the war and who started the war??
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by emapeteum(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
AndyCole16:

There is no where called holy Land again... Israelites have long been abandoned by God long ago because of their stiff necked and tendency towards evil.

These are still the same nation that killed Jesus tagging him blasphemer.

'Prophet', how did you know this?your hatred for Jewish people is pitiable
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by goaldynboy: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Israel will take this rare opportunity to uproot Hamas terrorists once and for all from Gaza!

Hamas terrorists haven't seen anything yet!!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Chirowman(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Violence everywhere
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Justiceibeikenn: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

I don't like to comment but I was forced to comment because of your own stupid comment...do you know that if not for the IDF iron dome is real would have had alot of casualties?..I mean thousands would have died already..one thing with Muslims is that they have a belief and when they display terrorism they do it with full force because of their belief..if you see the way they fire rockets to Israel you'll know there only aim is to destroy..the right way to do things is fire a couple of shots then relax and see if there will be dialogue..you can't tell me that other presidents aren't seeing this? But they can't intervene because the Muslims won't listen..they have that belief and they will follow it so the best thing for isreal to do is retaliate and when they see there is superior power they'll surrender or give in...don't be ignorant please

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:42am On May 14, 2021
Muslims should be thanking God for israel's restraint. This is a country with over 400 nuclear war heads with all of them pointed towards Iran. They could just direct one to Hamas and clear them up and possess their land forever instead of sacrificing the life of a single israeli in the name of fighting conventional war with Hamas and Hezbollah always. MUSLIMS BEING SATANIC AS THEY ARE WILL NOT FAIL TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ANY ENEMY IF THEY HAVE IT

5 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by chuksme(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Some people are talking nonsense . They did not ask who started the fight. Gaza Palestinian started the war by attacking Israel. They threw thousands of missile to Israel. On Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

I don't like to comment but I was forced to comment because of your own stupid comment...do you know that if not for the IDF iron dome is real would have had alot of casualties?..I mean thousands would have died already..one thing with Muslims is that they have a belief and when they display terrorism they do it with full force because of their belief..if you see the way they fire rockets to Israel you'll know there only aim is to destroy..the right way to do things is fire a couple of shots then relax and see if there will be dialogue..you can't tell me that other presidents aren't seeing this? But they can't intervene because the Muslims won't listen..they have that belief and they will follow it so the best thing for isreal to do is retaliate and when they see there is superior power they'll surrender or give in...don't be ignorant please

I tire oo.. Thanks sir. So isreal should just fold hands and succumb to those hamas.. Had it not been for isreal defense system a lot of people would have died.. I’m sure those supporting the hamas here will still praise them for killing bunch of Israelis..
Some don’t think before they talk

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 11:46am On May 14, 2021
chuksme:
Some people are talking nonsense . They did not ask who started the fight. Gaza Palestinian started the war by attacking Israel. They threw thousands of missile to Israel. On Thursday.

Don’t mind them jare.... just supporting those terrorists blindly
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Clonus: 11:46am On May 14, 2021
What percent of Israel are Christians?
Anieke39:
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Edusouls(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2021
Illiterate black Africans, are Isreal Christians? Do they believe in Jesus Christ? Even if they are killing kids in Gaza, u stand with Isreal.. the white man finished us by introducing religion into our terribly poor I.q we finished..
Anieke39:
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AndyCole16(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2021
emapeteum:

'Prophet', how did you know this?your hatred for Jewish people is pitiable
Hatred ke?
At all, if you read you bible if only you are a Christian, you will understand all I said above
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Eshockyou: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
AndyCole16:

There is no where called holy Land again... Israelites have long been abandoned by God long ago because of their stiff necked and tendency towards evil.

These are still the same nation that killed Jesus tagging him blasphemer.

Why do people think like fish.. it has been layed down by God that the Jews will kill Jesus and that’s the only way Jesus could die and pay for our sins
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ewedegubbler: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
The Democrats are back in power and it’s time for war again.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
this one's sense is missing grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Softwareguy21: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
Dietminute:
I have been quietly reading ur posts till i read ipob is a terrorist group n booooom i know where u come from!!! I can tell u for sure just the way u have been explaining d situation in isreal n Palestine..Am educated so am mindful of my words, but never mention ipob as terrorist group if u want me to believe u really are informed or just another northerner trying to form political correctness!!
he recognised ipob has a terrorist organisation but not hamas. Show how sincere he is. I wanted to reply him before i saw this your post.
Canada, the European Union, Israel, Japan and the United States classify Hamas as a terrorist but only nigeria classify ipob as terrorist organisation.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AndyCole16(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

Why do people think like fish.. it has been layed down by God that the Jews will kill Jesus and that’s the only way Jesus could die and pay for our sins
And I don't see any good reason for this uncouth statement.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Tzar(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2021
In fairness, the Arabs also claim the God of their forefathers also gave them the land. Even Jewish and Christian scripture shows that some people occupied the land before God of the Jews gave them the land. The Cannanites were the original owners before the Isrealites took it over, then the Arabs also took it over, before this current attempt by Isreal to claim it all back.

Osebanjo:
It was really a minor issue abinitio but look at war lurking everywhere now. Folks tryna show they are some machoman but look how many have to die for that now. The largely arab muslims really need to learn to accept to live with Israel now. What's the hate for? Different attacks from different nations every now and then and when they fight back it becomes a crime. Israelites have no other land than where they occupy today which the God of their fore fathers gave them. The earlier arabs accept this the better for them. Tired of unnecessary hatred and incessant attacks.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Boyooosa(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Why christianizing the issue, did they tell you religion is the basis of their fight?
Nigerians don come with their own mentality...ish!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2021
I am will to fight for Israel for free
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Bluffly: 11:54am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC)
Between Christain Judaism and Muslim which religion is the oldest and which is the youngest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion] / See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.