Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50061 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by semyman: 10:59am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
Mumu
Who told you they are Christians?
They hate the carpenter's son with passion and they will crucify him again if given another chance
Muslims are more Christians than the Jews if you care to know
By the way, Jesus foretold of Islam. Only a slow poke will not understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by truthfulparrot(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

This war is senseless and I am not happy innocent civilians are dying. By now I expect Hamas to know that Israel have the capacity to retaliate ten fold any attack on them. Israel does not care about civilian casualties or public opinions. From time immemorial, they are surrounded by ''enemies'' nations and to them, it is a matter of survival. I have a feeling that this time around, Israel will not stop until they inflict substantial damage to Hamas military capability. There are millions of wealthy Jews, scientists and experts all over the world and they are always united in supporting their people back home.

4 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by focus7: 10:59am On May 14, 2021
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kingluqman(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2021
That's what they use to think ooo
ahiboilandgas:
there are more Muslims in isreal than Christians but the dumb ones in Nigeria thinks isreal is a Christian nation

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Luigi02(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2021
Terrorists crying all over the thread. YES, you can only cry, so cry me a river you f**king terrorists! cheesy grin
Meanwhile, I hereby call upon the Israeli Military help wipe out the northern Nigeria out of existence undecided

5 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by lovchalice(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2021
[I support the ignorance
quote author=GogetterMD post=101669320]
So confidently ignorant.... [/quote]
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Magmata: 11:02am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully , Boldly and Proudly with Israel..

Judging by your closeness to Jesus your saviour, can I say he (Jesus) is also in support of all these carnage?

Your blind belief is making you a murderer and you aren't aware of it. The Jesus you preach is obviously missing in your disposition but you're too busy to notice.

How are you different from every other fanatics and terrorists? You lost your rationality because a book told you something about some people, yet you blame others for been what they are.

The Jesus I read about will never support evil and I don't think someone who claim to be his follower should have a different stance.

Be careful what you preach if clarity hasn't dawn on you bro, every soul you mislead will be a burden on you, their chain will be your chain, and in their pains you must share.

In all thy gettings, get understanding.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by semyman: 11:02am On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:
Terrorists crying all over the thread. YES, you can only cry, so cry me a river you f**king terrorists! cheesy grin
Meanwhile, I hereby call upon the Israeli Military help wipe out the northern Nigeria out of existence undecided
Gullible slowpoke will always self service as anti Christ
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by calcal: 11:03am On May 14, 2021
Isreal has no respect for their Ramadan, right at the end of it blowing them from one corner to another.

Soon, the zoo will send help to the descendants of Pharaoh.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Akinlade17: 11:03am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
But Israelis are not christians ...
Pls remove religious sentiment..
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ComrdDRS1: 11:04am On May 14, 2021
Doctee:
òpónu is isreal a Christian nation? Pls who are those that tried to kill jesus christ peace be upon him
If it is so why are terrorist Muslims not considering the Muslims in Israel, but constantly bombing Israel... o okay Israeli Muslims no matter to terrorist Muslims abi... half sense is diseases.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2021
Kingdemu:
Same people in Nigeria supporting the creation of an independent Biafran state from Nigeria are against the creation of an independent Palestinian State from Israel.

Same people in Nigeria who are vehemently opposed to the creation of an independent Biafran state from Nigeria are supporting the creation of independent Palestinian State from Israel.

Confused set of Africans who are obsessed with people who don't care of their existence, let alone their conflicts.

Mental slavery.
This made me laugh grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 11:05am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your uncouth tone alone says much about you and your upbringing.

You are calling pilgrims who the Isreali police brutalized inside the mosque terrorists but supporting end to police brutality here in Nigeria, shey?smh.
I will no longer reply you again to avoid further uncouth response from you sir. Have a great weekend sir.
do you think those guys have brain?. They don't think. They are emotionally blindly supporting IsraelHell based on religion they don't even share. To them, israel is synonymous with Jesus.

These same pee that are agitating for Biafra and Oduduwa nations because they feel FULANI are oppressing them, yet they are supporting opporession elsewhere. Your see why they can never succeed in their agitations. God does not like the oppressor. Nigeria christianity loves oppression and supports oppression.

If you ask the like of pastor Adeboye about his view on this issue, he supports Israel forgetting that he just lost a grown son. If you ask apari bishop he too supports IsraelHell. This is a clear sign that Nigeria christianity supports oppression. Therefore, may God continue to use fulani herdsmen to wipe out any Christians in Nigeria that support Israel. I don't bite my tongue for saying this.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Fiscus105(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.

you are bias toward Palestine, just like all other Arab media biased in reporting the on-going crisis.

Hamas started and fired more rockets into Isreal soil but isreal is able to defend his territory, no thanks to missile defense technology.

On many occasions whenever Isreal want to fire tanks, they would warn everyone to leave, but for the Hamas, no prior information, if not because Isreal with superior technology, Hamas would have wiped out Isreal by now.

I will advise you to follow the reportage of the crisis on Al jezeria, CNN and BBC and not just concentrate on Arab TVs for bias information.

aljazera will always show site where isreali defence force want to lunch rockets, they will never for once show footage of where Hamas are launching rockets instead they keep showing little children in hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by hansomb: 11:07am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.

Nigeria Christian are the most ignorant I have ever seen. Imagine linking the present Israel with that in the Bible. They totally have no idea that Islam is more related to Christianity than Judaism. So blinded. Some of them will even tell you Christianity has been in Nigeria for ever when it not even 200 years old here.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 11:07am On May 14, 2021
ruggedtimi:
i no understand una again oh....so israel no be holy Land for christians again.... Christian holy Land Na where Cyprus?
why are you guys so ignorant?. There is no excuse for ignorance in modern Age. Christianity came from Rome not Israel. Your holy land is Vatican. But due to historical connection, Jerusalem is holy site of Muslims, Jews and christians. To hell with whoever supports israel in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
Every Christian should stand for Jesus. Jesus did not abandon the Palestine people. He made a parable of the Good Samaritan, who is present day Palestine. The average Palestinian is suffering from plenty economic woes and fighting for survival no thanks to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Israel is really overstepping its bounds. The Palestines are humans too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mu2sa2: 11:08am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC)
Well done. Truth will always triumph over falsehood.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ruggedtimi(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
why are you guys so ignorant?. There is no excuse for ignorance in modern Age. Christianity came from Rome not Israel. Your holy land is Vatican. But due to historical connection, Jerusalem is holy site of Muslims, Jews and christians. To hell with whoever supports israel in Nigeria
so Jesus christ lived in rome?

5 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Hashabiah: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
focus7:

Where is Hashabiah, how does he see Israel losing now?
You're missing the point in my post oga. Kindly read it and stop being stupid
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by NoSentiment: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

What you just wrote is the unadulterated truth which unthinking bible thumping, happy clappy, fanatical and bigoted Nigerian xtians will never see. With the way Nigerian xtians take sides on issues purely based on sentiment and emotion not based on truth and justice, I will never ever be a xtian even if God reveal to be the religion I am on is false. Nigerian xtians can never be on the right path of God. Theirs will never be the right way for if it were, their behaviour and manners would have been different.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
ruggedtimi:
so Jesus christ lived in rome?
was Jesus christian?. Answer this please with evidence
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.
pray for your fcking country and leave ISREAL alone, dey don't give a shit about ur existence...
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by billyG(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2021
semyman:

Mumu
Who told you they are Christians?
They hate the carpenter's son with passion and they will crucify him again if given another chance
Muslims are more Christians than the Jews if you care to know
By the way, Jesus foretold of Islam. Only a slow poke will not understand
Hmmmm!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Jones4190(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2021
Taye4j:

That land never belonged to the Arabs. Majority of people are looking at this issue from 1948 Othoman empire rule-world war 1 and British colonialism of the area. The land has always belonged to Israel before they were scattered all over Europe and after Holocaust, decided to move back to their ancestral land.

You claimed we don't need to be a Christian or Muslim before condemning Israel. Going by your assumptions and logic, how do you want a person who is rational in thinking to condemn Israel for defending herself when attacked. Palestine started hitting Israel with rockets and missiles and you expect Israel to sit back and watch? Have !

If someone had attacked your family and you have the power to defend your own, will you sit back and watch? If Palestine or the Arabs were angry, they should have taken their issue to the UN or even the World court.

By the time Israel begins it's full offensive, Palestine will be wiped out in days. You don't start a war you can't win.
Palestine are the main occupant of that place

According to the Bible, an Amorite Kingdom in Bashan was conquered by Israelites during the reign of King Og. Throughout the biblical period, the Golan was "the focus of a power struggle between the kings of Israel and the Aramaeans who were based near modern-day Damascus." After Assyrian and Babylonian rule, Persia dominated the region and allowed it to be resettled by returning Jews from the Babylonian Captivity.( This was the time of Daniel) The Itureans, an Arab or Aramaic people, settled there in the 2nd century BCE and remained until the end of the Byzantine period. By the late 19th-century, the Golan Heights was inhabited mostly by colonised peasants, Bedouin Arabs, Druze, Turkmen, and Circassians.

In the 16th century, the Golan was conquered by the Ottoman Empire. Within Ottoman Syria the Golan was part of the Vilayet of Syria.The area later became part of the French Mandate in Syria and the State of Damascus.When the mandate terminated in 1946, it became part of the newly independent Syrian Arab Republic.

Since the 1967 Six-Day War, the western two-thirds of the Golan Heights has been occupied and administered by Israel, whereas the eastern third remains under the control of the Syrian Arab Republic. Following the war, Syria dismissed any negotiations with Israel as part of the Khartoum Resolution.Construction of Israeli settlements began in the remainder of the territory held by Israel, which was under military administration until the Knesset passed the Golan Heights Law in 1981, which applied Israeli law to the territory; a move that has been described as an annexation. This move was condemned by the United Nations Security Council in Resolution 497, which stated that "the Israeli decision to impose its laws, jurisdiction, and administration in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights is null and void and without international legal effect

From this history who is at fault hare?

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Mosesvic11(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal citizens are not Christians and Isreal is not a Christian nation. We should pray for peace in all nations and do good to all men ,especially members of the faith,unfortunately most citizens of the current Isreal are not members of the Christian faith. Christianity preaches peace but Judaism is war. In Christianity, a male does not wear long hair and a male must not cover his head during a Christian worship. That picture below is a believer in Judaism and as you can see, there's nothing Christian In his look.He even proudly tell people that he is not a Christian but a Judaism believer.
Those are the Zionists who believe they must kill their Palestine brothers, sisters and children in order to achieve their Zion state whereas Christianity preaches against killing.

This current end time nation of Isreal is a Judaism state, not a Christian state. The holy sites in Isreal is under the administration of all the legacy churches from Ethiopia, Rome, Greece, and two other legacy churches, not by the country called Isreal. Their own believe is in Judaism not Christianity and their holy site is the wailing wall, the nearest you can get to the stone on which Abraham is to sacrifice Isaac. It's surprising that the 3 religions are traced to Abraham yet the 3 religions are right now in a show of shame.They are killing themselves.
It's like 3 siblings from the same father killing themselves and their descendants on the street. They should be scolded to have sense and stop disgracing themselves.
You are absolutely correct in all your write up... I salute you... Let everyone of them embrace peace and shun war.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mu2sa2: 11:12am On May 14, 2021
Omotaday:
Sadly you are supporting the wrong side. Israel bombing Gaza is like Nigeria bombing Imo state, Palestine cry over their stolen land, you cry over Fulani maltreatment, Hamas are fighting for their land and people, very similar to What ESN/UGM is doing. So choose wisely, karma is real.
True. Falsehood can never overtake the truth.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by castiello(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

Not all Christians are as gullible as you’re me as a Christian I stand by the law of God, dose it means since Jew rebel against Jesus and crucified him during that era I should also support it, or should I say it is in the interest of God to see women and children die for no reason, just because he chose some people I doubt that not the God I serve
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:13am On May 14, 2021
godlessmind:
you are a monkey for saying that ....i will always say this and i will keep saying it religious people be it christians or Muslims are the most pathetic humans i have ever come across
My brother you nor lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Wegood: 11:13am On May 14, 2021
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by dayoyak: 11:13am On May 14, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://amp.dw.com/en/israel-gaza-violence-israeli-ground-troops-attack-gaza-strip-live-updates/a-57523455

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:
“To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:
We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, is united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.
And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.
But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.
I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith.
If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.
Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders.
If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.
It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter.
If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

> To the rest of the world: Israel is tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

> Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead. Am Yisrael Chai.”

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.