Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50068 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Absoj(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Isreal Should Please Help Us Wipe Out Northern Nigeria
Kilode? As In what's wrong with you ?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by solidstone9ja: 11:13am On May 14, 2021
This must be coming from a foolish Muslim
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by starlingbawa(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should

Makes 2 of us!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by AndyCole16(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2021
ruggedtimi:
i no understand una again oh....so israel no be holy Land for christians again.... Christian holy Land Na where Cyprus?
There is no where called holy Land again... Israelites have long been abandoned by God long ago because of their stiff necked and tendency towards evil.

These are still the same nation that killed Jesus tagging him blasphemer.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Mccullum: 11:15am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj There was never a time that Israel was ever christian but this doesn't change the fact that their land remains christian holy land no matter how hard you try to re-write history. You might as well say christian holy land in christian body(in your word) is in Egypt or Antioch(Turkey). He is Jesus of Nazareth not of Rome or of Ethiopia. Israel remains Holy land for the whole Christian body irrespective of the sm. Rome belongs to the western church just as Antioch(Turkey) belongs to Eastern church but there is one place that belong to us all and that is Israel. ok?

Sir, I think he is giving the historical facts on how that area important to all products of Abrahamic religion.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Thinkfree(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
why
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by rajiedreez: 11:17am On May 14, 2021
Daum:

Muslims claim Jewish prophets as their own. It is via this that they lay claim to religious sites in Jerusalem. An example is the prophet Moses, you call Him Musa and say he was a Muslim.

Islam started with Mohammed
Your holy sites are in mecca, Medina, Iraq and Iran. Don't give me the bullshit that Mohammed ascended to heaven from Jerusalem. It's pure lie. It's not even in the Quran. Somebody died in far away Saudi and he ascended to heaven in Jerusalem. Does it make sense to you

Of all the issues you addressed here, I'll only speak on one. That you assume that Muslim lay claim on previous prophets means that you do not bother to know the bases before arguing. Muslims acknowledged that the previous prophets were sent by God and thus a recent one will continue with the preaching of the previous one.
A quick example, does any Christian have the right to say that moses isn't a true prophet of God or Adam or Solomon or Isaac etc ? If you can't say they're not prophets of God so Muslims too can't disregard them as prophets. So their teaching is incorporated into the religion. there are some religious rights that were not started by Prophet Muhammad (pbh) but by previous prophets and every Muslim must practice it for his or her religion to be complete.

So don't get it wrong sir, there's knowledge in everything

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
Where did you get your rare experience?. You are quite exceptional compared to your fellow nigerian counterparts who can not think critically and think things out but allow emotions to do the thinking for them.

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by dayoyak: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
*BREAKING NEWS*
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:
“To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:
We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, is united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.
And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.
But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.
I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith.
If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.
Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders.
If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.
It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter.
If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

> To the rest of the world: Israel is tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

> Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead. Am Yisrael Chai.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Samysearch(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj There was never a time that Israel was ever christian but this doesn't change the fact that their land remains christian holy land no matter how hard you try to re-write history. You might as well say christian holy land in christian body(in your word) is in Egypt or Antioch(Turkey). He is Jesus of Nazareth not of Rome or of Ethiopia. Israel remains Holy land for the whole Christian body irrespective of the sm. Rome belongs to the western church just as Antioch(Turkey) belongs to Eastern church but there is one place that belong to us all and that is Israel. ok?

I hope u know Jesus was never a Christian & never preached it. Paul founded Christianity using Jesus's goodwill to hoodwink the gullible. Read ur bible clearly & u will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by kissdabride: 11:19am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal citizens are not Christians and Isreal is not a Christian nation. We should pray for peace in all nations and do good to all men ,especially members of the faith,unfortunately most citizens of the current Isreal are not members of the Christian faith. Christianity preaches peace but Judaism is war. In Christianity, a male does not wear long hair and a male must not cover his head during a Christian worship. That picture below is a believer in Judaism and as you can see, there's nothing Christian In his look.He even proudly tell people that he is not a Christian but a Judaism believer.
Those are the Zionists who believe they must kill their Palestine brothers, sisters and children in order to achieve their Zion state whereas Christianity preaches against killing.

This current end time nation of Isreal is a Judaism state, not a Christian state. The holy sites in Isreal is under the administration of all the legacy churches from Ethiopia, Rome, Greece, and two other legacy churches, not by the country called Isreal. Their own believe is in Judaism not Christianity and their holy site is the wailing wall, the nearest you can get to the stone on which Abraham is to sacrifice Isaac. It's surprising that the 3 religions are traced to Abraham yet the 3 religions are right now in a show of shame.They are killing themselves.
It's like 3 siblings from the same father killing themselves and their descendants on the street. They should be scolded to have sense and stop disgracing themselves.
What are you saying hypocrite condemning Is real but failed to see the truth
Why is always Islam to causes trouble.Hama's are set of terrorist group including Hezbollah so is real will fold their hands watch no
Answer this simple question why is anywhere you find Muslim there is no peace
Islam of piss

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jikins(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Christians all over the world have no choice than to stand with and pray for Israel. Maybe not cuz of the jews but at least cuz it's Holy land. Imagine Mecca and Medina under regular attack.

Oga speak for yourself, if you nor one get choice. Me I get choice.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by NairaMaster1(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.

So, he should seat and watch terrorists rain rockets into Israel.

I think you Muslims should advice your brothers over there to stay out of trouble.

Israel is not Nigeria where WISDOM is allowing foreigners invade and kill Nigerians with impunity.

No sane country takes that Sir.

Now Lebanon will suffer same fate because they allow terrorists to lunch rockets into Israel. If Israel retaliate you guys will start crying foul.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by adebwalex(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2021
I stand with the Jews. We are more than conqueror's..

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by candygist: 11:28am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.

Mr I too know. See the way you analyse everything as if you've ever been to Israel or ever met an Israelite that told you things about Israel. You better analyze your shit hole Nigeria.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by bepositive11: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Good morning sir. Read it slowly again and you will find the word "ONLY " in my remark that Jerusalem is not only a holy land to the Christians. It is also a holy land to the Judaism and Islamic religions. Good morning sir.

You compose yourself really well. I'm very impressed. Hope I become more like you. Any tips? How did you become like that?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Whitecoal711: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Stand Fully, Boldly and Proudly with Israel..
I stand with love
Not maiming innocent life and children
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj honestly i don't do well with arguement but one thing i think you failed to read was that if they were allowed even ibadan would have been part of their so called holy land today that's if you understand me. I won't say more. Knowledge can never be enough even when we believe we have it in abundance.

That guy is pained more than the bereaved. He is littering the trade. His fanatism is not here. I guess he's from kwara.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by matrixmuzi: 11:30am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, IPOB is a terrorist group and unlike Hamas that actually won elections and earned the legitimacy to rule and govern Gaza, the ipob terrorist group , like Boko Haram terrorists in the north, has never won any legitimacy and has been a tool politicians angling for elective positions in 2023 are now using as a bargaining chip. There's no intellectual depth and no buy in especially from non violent and intelligent Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Their nation exists online and once technology blocks them out and intel is used to neutralise , dats all. You should be asking yourself why none of those with the legitimacy of leadership in SE can't lean to the idea sir. IPOB terrorists o, Boko Haram terrorists, all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

U are just a senseless ass.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by yoged(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.
God bless you for this. I'm a Christian. Maybe they should read Mathew 23: 37, 38. The Israelite that had good association with God back then has been forsaken. Israel stopped been a holy land when Jesus comes to earth and die for us
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by kissdabride: 11:31am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=101670067]

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC)[/quote leave this your epistle to Shakespeare
The fact remain that hamaz and Hezbollah are terrorist group sponsored by Arab world and their main aim as a jihadist is other religion that is not Islam are infidel and should be killed.Even a minister once said that they are happy anytime infidel is killed but they are dreaming in this regard is real represent Christian so therefore wipe out all the terrorist including you if you support terrorist
All Arab world are at war true or false
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Whitecoal711: 11:31am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:
Christianity symbolizes love
This war is uncalled for
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by kissdabride: 11:35am On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your uncouth tone alone says much about you and your upbringing.

You are calling pilgrims who the Isreali police brutalized inside the mosque terrorists but supporting end to police brutality here in Nigeria, shey?smh.
I will no longer reply you again to avoid further uncouth response from you sir. Have a great weekend sir.
Hypocrite the pantami
Terrorist
Bloodsucking jihadist
That's what you are you can go and assist hamaz and Hezbollah and be wipe out together

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by salykely(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Anieke39:

And you think the Jews that you alleged to have crucified Jesus Christ and killed John the Baptist and other Prophets are in anyway different from the ones in Israel today?

Now we all can see that Christianity is the one fuelling terrorism. If not for Evangelical and Zionist Christians in the USA and around the world, Israel would have been forced to obey international law. Well with the defeat of Trump, a new era in America's politics is already been showered in.

Trust me, other than Palestinian death which gives u so much joy, Israel stand to gain nothing from this war
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by DCmonster: 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Even though most Israelis are not christians but it's our holy land. Ottoman is the reason we are here now and i blame Romans and Greek for that.
No, the English are to be blamed for the expansion of ottoman empire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.