Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House (6959 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by indodon(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
Fu*k her to your satisfaction and send her in her way
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by illicit(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
The born again girl I met off campus

The first and only time she visited me, she stood behind d door, when I rose to bring her closer, she fled and never came back

But she kept calling me

One night, during night class, she called me to meet her at the library.
As we were at the library, she told me to follow her outside, and she began to play rough play with me

we ended up making love at skyway UNILORIN

Anyone could have seen us

Girls and their gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Bernardeffanga(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
The garri no help you
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Bernardeffanga(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Megan005(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2021
"feel at home" na it dey make visitor spoil remote. Abi how do they even say it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Homeboiy: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
Babe wey want you no de stress you

My current girlfriend, on my second time of seeing her and her first time of visiting me.

That night we had four rounds of sex and it has continued like that for the past 2 weeks. I love her because she acted matured on the first day.
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Bashnigga(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2021
As Erigga yarn "na feel at home make visitor go spoil remote" cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by rawpadgin(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
Homeboiy:
Babe wey want you no de stress you

My current girlfriend, on my second time of seeing her and her first time of visiting me.

That night we had four rounds of sex and it has continued like that for the past 2 weeks. I love her because she acted matured on the first day.

na toto dey keep you from knowing my place abi.

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Homeboiy: 6:03pm On May 14, 2021
rawpadgin:
na toto dey keep you from knowing my place abi.

I go come on Sunday

Something happen make me never come

No vex

I no go fail on Sunday
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by rawpadgin(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
Homeboiy:

I go come on Sunday

Something happen make me never come

No vex

I no go fail on Sunday
okay o
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Starz825(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2021
Op...your experience is so funny grin... can't stop laughing...esp the point where you said *it's all gone**... grin..
Dat lady must be Chubby....na Dem dey chop like gluttons
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Starz825(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2021
chatinent:

Flee from sexual immorality, brov. She's not your WIFE!

Swears, na only this one dey pain you pass.

Na you tell am to feel free las las. You no yarn am say feel free no bi to drink my hollandia finish..to avoid see finish.

While in school, my course mate and her bro visited make I help them for one course laidat. Told them to feel free that I had some yams in the pot with some egg sauces... I had to remit some handouts money as per course rep.

Naim this girl dem chop am finish go fry more egg (half a dozen). They fried two, boil four.

E pained me die.
grin...some people ehnn... you see that statement "feel free"...no dey use am for everybody ooo.... because you go just go out come back meet empty room grin
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by candygist: 8:01pm On May 14, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Good morning,
I’m really confused right now and angry but holding up.
I and this lady meet not more than 3 month, the first time she visited, she was acting weird like not totally free. She refuses to pick out meat for her dinner.
Fast forward to yesterday, I already told her if she’s ain’t free with me she shouldn’t come. So we’ve got that settled.

I told her to cook, she did, we ate, and was relaxing to watch the premier league match, when my friend text me we going out. I told the lady we had to go together, there is practically no one in my compound that day, everyone has went out, can you imagine this lady rejected to follow me, she said want to sleep at home. I was mad but had to absconds from the madness. I went and retuned earlier, I wasn’t feeling comfortable. Do you know this lady on the generator behind me when they took off the light?? I don’t know why I’m angry tho but I felt it’s so wrong to do so why I went out. And crown it all, I went to the pot to find myself something to eat, Lord I’m about to cry like this............it’s all gone, all the turkey she cooked is gone. I only ate two out it in the morning. Just because I told her to be free with me. I had not touched her till now, even in the first visit, cos I’m
Trying to be well mannered, but I’m angry tho she’s very beautiful but her altitude needs amendments. No sense of courtesy anymore, I had to hide the remote control in the night when I got tired of reducing the decoder volume every 15mins. Her phone was disturbing everyone in the night, shouting on late night calls. Picking which side of the bed to sleep.
All because I told her to be free around me, just one free night, she ruined everything. What an altitude

Guys have you had similar experience or I’m not just lucky with this particular one.

Like this me have decided we won’t be seeing again ooooo, only waiting to break the news to her when she’s gone. And one more thing, she’s not dirty but lack sense.
All these nowadays Yoruba girls self. O ti su mi
Abi e dey happen for your side too

My brother, Nigerians girls are really broke and hungry especially all those slay mama the reside in face me I face you or those once way dey plenty for one apartment. Any little chance they get to eat or sit out, they will make good use of it because their papa never gave them that life. So when next you meet girls like that just help her life by giving her enough food. God will reward you for helping a hungry girl.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by candygist: 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
Ologundudu2020:

Why refusing to pull her trouser and changing to something comfortable before coming to bed?? Bro beware oooo they come in different package. Those clingy social media girls littered all around can do anything to trend ooooo. If you ain’t coming to the bed naked, I ain’t making a move else we both induce on something.

Dem bitches can screen and scene record anything to trend. You make a move now start shouting you forcing yourself on her. Before you know it she done run to Twitter for advise that same night

You be wise man. Don't spoil your future because of dirty kpekus way no get goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2021
OP na werey

You wan cry over turkey? Generator stuff?
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
Guy na u fkup. If a babe dey visit me, I make sure say I give her 100% of my time and attention. Imagine say na you visit her and her friends come tell her say make she come, then she really mumuishly tell u about am, how u go feel? I no say make u be pussyass nigga oooo, but if person visit you, try as much as possible to give them that attention, no matter how boring dem be cus they left something at home just to meet you. People dey always like to visit me not because of sex or because of say I dey give money, but because of the way I dey treat visitors. Make sure say before u request/accept a visit, ur schedule dey very clear. Make I tell you one small story oooo.

As a corper, I visited one babe like that, the babe na indigene of the community. She was so happy to see me and coincidentally her friend come show that day. Three of us just dey catch fun and before I knew it, the babe don leave me and her friend to go fry garri wey her mama ask her to do. After a time, me a d the friend come dey find her, when we go backyard, she was there frying garri grin. As I dey go house, this babe give me almost everything wey she fry but I no appreciate am cus all I wanted was her presence and not garri. Though she apologized sha but the thing pain me cus if she know say she no go give me time, why invite me over? So bros, na u cause ur own misfortune. Next time, buy padlock for ur pots cus our babes are hungry ooooo grin
So she should refuse to help her mum cuz u came along? undecided

Some stuffs happen unexpectedly na
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Ologundudu2020: 6:27am On May 15, 2021
Starz825:
Op...your experience is so funny grin... can't stop laughing...esp the point where you said *it's all gone**... grin..
Dat lady must be Chubby....na Dem dey chop like gluttons
Turkey is my only best meat, she’s knows but bro it’s all gone when I was coming to devour one turkey. I’m not broke but there should be modesty in all ramifications. All these signs and atitudes goes a long way.

Some ladies would have prepared or even text me what would I be eating for dinner. But in her case she finished all the meat I could do with for my dinner
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Kebbiprince: 11:32am On May 15, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Good morning,
I and this lady meet not more than 3 month, the first time she visited, she was acting weird like not totally free. She refuses to pick out meat for her dinner.
Fast forward to yesterday, I already told her if she’s ain’t free with me she shouldn’t come. So we’ve got that settled.

I told her to cook, she did, we ate, and was relaxing to watch the premier league match, when my friend text me we going out. I told the lady we had to go together, there is practically no one in my compound that day, everyone has went out, can you imagine this lady rejected to follow me, she said want to sleep at home. I was mad but had to absconds from the madness. I went and retuned earlier, I wasn’t feeling comfortable. Do you know this lady on the generator behind me when they took off the light?? I don’t know why I’m angry tho but I felt it’s so wrong to do so why I went out. And crown it all, I went to the pot to find myself something to eat, Lord I’m about to cry like this............it’s all gone, all the turkey she cooked is gone. I only ate two out it in the morning. Just because I told her to be free with me. I had not touched her till now, even in the first visit, cos I’m
Trying to be well mannered, but I’m angry tho she’s very beautiful but her altitude needs amendments. No sense of courtesy anymore, I had to hide the remote control in the night when I got tired of reducing the decoder volume every 15mins. Her phone was disturbing everyone in the night, shouting on late night calls. Picking which side of the bed to sleep.
All because I told her to be free around me, just one free night, she ruined everything. What an altitude

Guys have you had similar experience or I’m not just lucky with this particular one.

Like this me have decided we won’t be seeing again ooooo, only waiting to break the news to her when she’s gone. And one more thing, she’s not dirty but lack sense.
Keep quite I didn't see anything wrong she did. You're just incoherent. Poor boi
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by tnerro1(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2021
She came for the first time after much persuading, I entertained her with food and drinks. We both cleaned the kitchen afterwards, when to the bedroom and fvcked each other silly.

Wetin come remain again?

If you have been bugging her to come and she finally agreed to come, she is not coming to play ludo oooooo. That’s why you should start petting her before she comes, so she knows what’s up.
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Frenzy01(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
The one that resides in my memory is that of a girl that came visiting for the first time.
( We had met a day prior to that day, a Saturday night in particular and she came over Sunday morning) hardly has she sat down when we began kissing and smooching.
I eventually got down with her that particular morning and we had a very hot sex (one of the best I ever had)

Anytime I remember that scenario cold shiver runs down my vein and I have promised never to try such again holding to the fact that I stopped hearing from her barely a week after. I just hope my dick doesn't put me into trouble one day..

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by Kebbiprince: 12:13pm On May 15, 2021
Lalami3232:
Guy na u fkup. If a babe dey visit me, I make sure say I give her 100% of my time and attention. Imagine say na you visit her and her friends come tell her say make she come, then she really mumuishly tell u about am, how u go feel? I no say make u be pussyass nigga oooo, but if person visit you, try as much as possible to give them that attention, no matter how boring dem be cus they left something at home just to meet you. People dey always like to visit me not because of sex or because of say I dey give money, but because of the way I dey treat visitors. Make sure say before u request/accept a visit, ur schedule dey very clear. Make I tell you one small story oooo.

As a corper, I visited one babe like that, the babe na indigene of the community. She was so happy to see me and coincidentally her friend come show that day. Three of us just dey catch fun and before I knew it, the babe don leave me and her friend to go fry garri wey her mama ask her to do. After a time, me a d the friend come dey find her, when we go backyard, she was there frying garri grin. As I dey go house, this babe give me almost everything wey she fry but I no appreciate am cus all I wanted was her presence and not garri. Though she apologized sha but the thing pain me cus if she know say she no go give me time, why invite me over? So bros, na u cause ur own misfortune. Next time, buy padlock for ur pots cus our babes are hungry ooooo grin
Everyone is hungry and needs to eat, I personally didn't see what that babe did wrong. If she's hungry why won't her eat? If there is no light why won't her put on gen to feel at home like the OP requested. Let's not be taking things too far, we're all humans abegi
Re: Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House by ceede2: 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Good morning,

Trying to be well mannered, but I’m angry tho *she’s very beautiful but her altitude needs amendments. No sense of courtesy anymore, I had to hide the remote control in the night when I got tired of reducing the decoder volume every 15mins. Her phone was disturbing everyone in the night, shouting on late night calls. Picking which side of the bed to sleep.

you give her scholarship now you're complaining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? / ffff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.