Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor (6920 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by qloreal: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hey guys, I just found out that my girlfriend of a year plus has been sleeping with her pastor for the past 10 years and counting. He was the one who dis-flowered her.

We planned on getting married next year. This is a shocker of my life.

Funny thing is this same pastor is sleeping with at least 3 other church members she is aware of. She has also abort for him twice.

The pastor has a fiancé whom he is planning to marry very soon.

I won’t lie, I am deeply hurt
This lady appears to be very decent I could have sworn for her that she ain’t seeing someone else

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by yomi007k(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
That's life.

Move on.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Hardgun: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jesus which church
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by house10s: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
qloreal:
Hey guys, I just found out that my girlfriend of a year plus has been sleeping with her pastor for the past 10 years and counting. He was the one who dis-flowered her.

Funny thing is this same pastor is sleeping with at least 3 other church members she is aware of. She has also abort for him twice.

then tell his fiance what u have found out, u should not b d only one getting pain

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
qloreal:
Why come here to tell us this when you have his entire congregation and fiance to spill this to? undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by silvoclaira: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
This hurts. Really hurts
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Qatar2022: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
At this moment make that church famous, we want to know the devil in the name of pastor let us shame him

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by helinues: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Not something to worry about.

Your girlfriend has been doing that in return for the pastor to pray for you .

Akpamu!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by shaybebaby(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
But she is only fulfilling her role as prayerful spouse -to- be under the ministry of her pastor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Adamdau: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by BlueRadish: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
qloreal:

This lady appears to be very decent I could have sworn for her that she ain’t seeing someone else

Same thing happened to me, and they always appear very decent and holy

One quick question, how did you find out ?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Omuuvwie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
End time pastor, that is why it's very good for any pastor to get married before getting to the height of leading a congregation,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Eyinju112(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
How sure are you that the fiancé too isn’t aware of her man’s promiscuity
house10s:
then tell his fiance what u have found out, u should not b d only one getting pain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by kinzation(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Two types of women difficult to advise

A lady crazily in love
A lady who listens to her pastor only

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Eyinju112(f): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hahaha I off grin
helinues:
Not something to worry about.

Your girlfriend has been doing that in return for the pastor to pray for you .

Akpamu!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by house10s: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
How sure are you that the fiancé too isn’t aware of her man’s promiscuity

well we cant say, best he tells her also
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Davash222(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
The safest way to remain sane when dating a Nigerian girl is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.

Welcome to the club, Comrade. E go reach everybody.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by BlueRadish: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
The safest way to remain sane when dating a Nigerian girl is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.

Welcome to the club, Comrade. E go reach everybody.

Lol. Na so we see am o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey say he go fit swear on behalf of him woman........I rather put my life untop the hands of my dog,Ruby,than entrust am into the hands of a female despirado undecided.

Mennnnnnnn,but op,that pastor dey seriously dey use your woman dey live him paradise here on earth...He fit believe say heaven dey,but the baba no wor wait until when he go receive him heavenly gratuity...he wor run am Sharp sharp on earth.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by NovesaTillie(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Try to move on.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
It does not matter the title of the man she is cheating with, she's not yours and that's what has been revealed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by kenzo25(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
OP thats life, if you deducted 10 yrs from her now she must be very young when her pastor took her virginity. It’s not her fault , her pastor hash whitewash her her that what they were doing is normal before she met you, Now she want to use u as her escape route from the pastor which the pastor might not be happy with. All you need her to do is to expose the pastor on one Sunday thanksgiving, she will pretend she wanted to give a testimony and then she will tell all the story. U can help her achieve that. If u really love her u can help her achieve this .
Life is so good OP. Pls don’t put urself in any depression mood.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by ojotobiloba1: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fake pastors every where.. Really painful
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueRadish:
Same thing happened to me, and they always appear very decent and holy

One quick question, how did you find out ?
I hope you also let his congregation know him for the liar and deceiver he is in your case as well? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Jeremani: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
tell us how e take happen

no come dey lie for here.

u don see small children abhi?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
qloreal:

Before you leave disgrace the pastor. Right from time I hardly trust these young pastors, sorry to say. I just see them as people who are good with the bible and great motivational speaker in manipulating people.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Jeon(f): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
qloreal:

En sorry

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Shedrack777: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
one of the reason why i would have loved to be a pastor
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Astrid4(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Post the pastor's number your fiance number make Bois shame them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Ola17: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why come here to tell us this when you have his entire congregation and fiance to spill this to? undecided

Abi?! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Dicedpineappple(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Story story, story...

Once upon a time,time time
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let go of the hoe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me / I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal / 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.