Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash (3106 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by blazepascal(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2021
frozen70:

Your sister is the one involved in this matter

She knows where her happiness is

Your parents are against it because the Yoruba people can marry and keep on to marry another woman so your parents wouldn't want that for your sister

The Ibos do marry too but is not easy to marry another woman while you are are still presently married

Let her calm down and take a decision that will make her life better or mar her future
OK thanks
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by mutter(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2021
The challange with intertribal marriage is when the going gets rough.
It takes strong will and 2 mature people to make it function.
2 people that are ready to stand by each other and shield each other from family conflict.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by Luak(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2021
blazepascal:
Good day nairalanders

There is a very serious issue in our home right now .its about my sister marriage .there is a guy my sis love she cherish this guy a lot because the guy do take care of her and he's financially stable I even shared a good rapport with him and he sometimes give me free money .he also loves my sis a lot and has even proposed to her and my sis said yes she will marry him

But the problem now are my parent they didn't approve the marriage because they are triabalist or should I say triabalistic. The guy is Yoruba and we are Igbo. my parents told mY sis that if she wants to marry she should marry an Igbo guy . I've tried to persuade them yet they still remained opinionated .I don't know what to do else my sis has been crying .pls what should she do now .
It's easier to handle if the bride is Yoruba. Men are the custodian of a people's culture; it won't work well if the guy is a traditionalist.
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2021
l don’t advise/encourage any woman (living in Nigeria) to marry a Nigerian man (in Nigeria) without her parents consent. When push comes to shove, it is your family that would stand by you. You need them every step of the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by DecanRice: 2:02am On May 17, 2021
blazepascal:
OK thanks

You better don't be foolish. There are good dating materials but terrible on marriages. You were warned. Don't let greed of 20 Naira biscuits steal your senses
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by BikoMERCYme(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2021
frozen70:

Your sister is the one involved in this matter

She knows where her happiness is

Your parents are against it because the Yoruba people can marry and keep on to marry another woman so your parents wouldn't want that for your sister

The Ibos do marry too but is not easy to marry another woman while you are are still presently married

Let her calm down and take a decision that will make her life better or mar her future

Thrash!!!
How did u know dis??
Or were u married to a reckless Yoruba man in yo previous life??.......probably picked up the shit talk from hearsay........
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by BikoMERCYme(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
blazepascal:
OK thanks

See!!!
I'm a Yoruba guy married to an igbo girl from enugu, awgu to be precise........

Heavens know had never cheated on her for once.......neither will I ever do that in the future.........

Mind u........the last thing I will ever do is divorce my wife or bring up my kids in a broken home.........i put that in my prayers every morning.........

I served in enugu.......and witnessed how old married perverted igbo guys chased after teenage girls.......so what difference does that make

There r just millions of Yoruba guys like that too.........but unfortunately most primitive igbo have Yorubas programmed as a cheat I'm their head!
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by frozen70(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
BikoMERCYme:

Thrash!!!
How did u know dis??
Or were u married to a reckless Yoruba man in yo previous life??.......probably picked up the shit talk from hearsay........

If it pain you, don't follow that foot path
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2021
frozen70:

If it pain you, don't follow that foot path

Nothing painful bout the trash u typed........
Stop being a muttonheaded bimbo......

Served enugu........and witnessed how yo so called unimaginary perfect married igbo men wasted their time chasing after teenage girls.......

Stop being a dolt!!!
Re: Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2021
BikoMERCYme:

Nothing painful bout the trash u typed........
Stop being a muttonheaded bimbo......

Served enugu........and witnessed how yo so called unimaginary perfect married igbo men wasted their time chasing after teenage girls.......

Stop being a dolt!!!

Why are you pained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? / Annoying Behaviours Nigerian Parents Exhibit / My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.