Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

When A Couple Truly Love Each Other - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other (34734 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by janedonez(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2021
Good
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Moschino28(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2021
obembet:
When a couple truly love each other, they shower each other with gifts, love and affection as is within their reach. As much as showing love to your spouse is important, doing what is within your reach and capacity is VERY VERY important.

Nigerian men are after ur body.. no love. No care. All what they want is sex.

U will hear something like... if u truly love me, let have sex grin

Babe calm down. U sound embittered. If u truly love a guy, u won't deny him sex after all u av done it before.

3 Likes

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by aktolly54(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
obembet:
When a couple truly love each other, they shower each other with gifts, love and affection as is within their reach. As much as showing love to your spouse is important, doing what is within your reach and capacity is VERY VERY important.

which body? I hope you are not one of those bitch.Es who measure love by number of gift they receive? And find it hard to give the same gift worth what they receive

2 Likes

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
Moschino28:

Babe calm down. U sound embittered. If u truly love a guy, u won't deny him sex after all u av done it before.

Sex is not love

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by SouthSouth1914: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
bepositive11:

That's lust not love

The definition of love in this generation is SEX. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by mysteriousD: 11:29am On May 14, 2021
Yes money sweet but your mother and sister are men..right
stunnert:
Love is sweet, when money enter love is sweeter

Guys hustle ooo

Every girl out there is a gold digger, because as long as you keep the funds flowing they will in return keep the love flowing. But the moment there is an interruption in your cash flow she will be on the look out for the guy who's gonna be her next catch and she gon dump your ass the way mercy dumped ike .

Contact me if you need a private investigator or you need to find and locate someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by captainamiedi1: 11:35am On May 14, 2021
these ones get time for all these rubbish because las las them get government when them fit rely on. unlike here where govt rely on the public to fund their corrupt status
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by MYZOLE: 11:35am On May 14, 2021
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Bossman25(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Its becos we have been maga ed so much by this babes that we don't even know if they are saying the truth or lying.
We have seen also that this babes like men who know their secrets, they will open everything for a broke ass nigga, and be claiming champion queen for a well to do dude.

obembet:

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2021
They have to know each other b4 they can love each other. And yes surprisingly most couples don’t really know themselves. undecided

It’s very possible to love the wrong person or love incorrectly.

2 Likes

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by SmartyPants(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2021
obembet:

And what are Nigerian women after? Don't be hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by xristos(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2021
post=101680980:
The wall of a solid relationship begins with a solid WALLET.

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person.

Just give a woman what she wants and watch her pampers you to high heavens with everything in her disposal.
what does woman truly want
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Ramanto(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2021
obembet:

The OP was talking about a real legal couple and not some boyfriend /girlfriend thing

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by GloryGloryRufus(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2021
Tillatalk:
Do love really exist ??

Love used to exist but now...Money is Love, {May God forgive our generation}
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On May 14, 2021
xristos:

what does woman truly want
One of us @[b][/b] just received the copy of the volume one of the book about your question.
We will let you know when the reading of the volume 1 is completed.
Watch out!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Seniorwriter(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2021
Love from a (wo)man can always fade away due to so many factors in Life.
So just love your spouse and don't expect too much from the spouse.
#Beselfless

Frales6:
Unfortunately most men love with their brain so they nack the woman according the money they spend on her.

You don't type or post ladylike!
Just saying
Frales6:

Being selfless is the key! But which one is I don't type or post ladylike again. I no understand...
You alone know the truth!

@SeniorWriter
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by timberprides: 11:57am On May 14, 2021
Tillatalk:
Do love really exist ??
for dream and imagination

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by alizma: 12:00pm On May 14, 2021
Frontail:
grin
Sorry o, love is still far from you.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

They say that because that’s all most gals bring to the table very sadly. She can’t give gifts or add value, some can’t even hold a sound conversation so whatelse can he use to know if she loves him or worst case scenario isn’t out to scam him??

Some Gals need to know how to add value to the bf beyond their bodies then he won’t even think about such statements.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by alizma: 12:06pm On May 14, 2021
binarymachine:

source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/26/when-a-couple-truly-love-each-other/
Love alone is not enough for all this what I will advise young ones is to marry someone with complementary character to their own or something that some people refers to opposite but attractive character to your own. Why two people will like to stay together and just is because one person enjoys jisting more that the order while the other person enjoys listening than talking.
One of the big mistakes you can make is to marry someone with the same attributes as yourself
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by HomerTimpson: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

you don't know how it feels like to buy someone a wrist watch on their birthday and to get abba singlet in return on your own birthday

2 Likes

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Chirowman(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Is alright but there's truth in it though
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

Whites love sex more.
Do your research.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:20pm On May 14, 2021
roteblomen:
To be able to love someone in a healthy way, you must first understand how the person wants to be loved. Men and women love differently and the way you love a woman is not necessarily the way you love a man.

For example women wants attention, security, affection, closure, money etc and Men want respect, acceptance, space, and being in charge.

Never omit that again. wink
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Ttorp(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

And the only thing Nigerian women know is urgent 2k.

U will hear something like... if you truly love me, buy me this buy me that. Unsatisfied gluttons.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Lagoon0: 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

Sex is the evidence of love. Hope you Do read your bible grin

I'm asking for sex from a babe she has not agreed but when she needed 2k I did not even think about it b4 sending.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Didi2d(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2021
Well, am in my room right now and my wife is in the parlor.

Our discussion most times is "wetin we go cook today or give me money" that's all. And she's comfortable with it, anytime I talk about it, she gets offended saying I complain to much.

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Marry your friend because a time will come that you will be tire of fvck and cuddles.
What sustains a marriage is friendship and understanding.
Plus money
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by tasalanoni(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2021
That's an ideal situation and not the reality..
Always remember that the wise words
"A WOMAN DOESN'T LOVE A MAN, SHE LOVES THE LOVE".
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by MotivationKG(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2021
@OP,
everything you post up there na for abroad nor be here for dis particular country wey me and you dey.

Dis country don already disbalance so make we just dey manage am dey go lik dat cos all the young upcoming ones dey follow the wrong path of the matured ones.

Loving guy go just go jam No.1 olosho for town
OR
Respectful and caring girl go just go jam Bros Baddo a.k.a Mr Alpha so e nor go fit ever work.

There can never be a loving relationship if only one partner is loving or the affection and care is one-sided.

Love conquereth all things including other obstacles like dishonesty, cheating, respect, argument but for Nigeria I knw, those obstacles always big pass us inside relationship.

I REST MY CASE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.