Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

When A Couple Truly Love Each Other - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other (34733 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Freddd009: 1:13pm On May 14, 2021
stunnert:
Love is sweet, when money enter love is sweeter

Guys hustle ooo

Every girl out there is a gold digger, because as long as you keep the funds flowing they will in return keep the love flowing. But the moment there is an interruption in your cash flow she will be on the look out for the guy who's gonna be her next catch and she gon dump your ass the way mercy dumped ike .

Contact me if you need a private investigator or you need to find and locate someone

This same you called your father a useless man for not putting food on the table for your family. This same you was disgusted when your dad couldn't meet up with his responsibilities at home as a father. Now, do u also want your wife n children to call u useless too? If no, then pray that God should bless the works of your hands so as to be the man u are and provide basic needs for your future family while your future wife contributes her quota.
To be a man is not a joke, so hustle well n stop wailing online saying all girls are gold diggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Ikonomatim70(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2021
hellooooooo
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Frales6(f): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Love from a (wo)man can always fade away due to so many factors in Life.
So just love your spouse and don't expect too much from the spouse.
#Beselfless

You don't type or post ladylike!
Just saying

@SeniorWriter

Being selfless is the key! But which one is I don't type or post ladylike again. I no understand...
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by AiiVee(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2021
Ahhheem

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Whatshallido: 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
Please help me. I hardly love.,the only thing i think about is how to get rich and nack a beautiful and fresh kpekus and pay her off.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Goldbw122(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
Hmm am learning That is nice..m
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Whatshallido: 1:59pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

Sex is not love
What is love then? Accepting gift from guys and putting all ur financial needs on him without giving him kpekus is love right? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by femi4: 2:25pm On May 14, 2021
Frontail:
grin
lol
Especially after a stressful day in Lagos traffic
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Emeka71(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:
When a couple truly love each other, they shower each other with gifts, love and affection as is within their reach. As much as showing love to your spouse is important, doing what is within your reach and capacity is VERY VERY important.

Nigerian men are after ur body.. no love. No care. All what they want is sex.

U will hear something like... if u truly love me, let have sex grin
Such is a lie.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Bimpe29: 3:03pm On May 14, 2021
Is there anything greater, better and sweeter than a true and genuine love?

An unconditional love is fast fizzling out.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by stunnert(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2021
But why the matter come dey pain you like that, abeg no cry again ooo
For your info my father provided us with everything we could ever wish. Not everybody on NL is a broke ass like you
Freddd009:

This same you called your father a useless man for not putting food on the table for your family. This same you was disgusted when your dad couldn't meet up with his responsibilities at home as a father. Now, do u also want your wife n children to call u useless too? If no, then pray that God should bless the works of your hands so as to be the man u are and provide basic needs for your future family while your future wife contributes her quota.
To be a man is not a joke, so hustle well n stop wailing online saying all girls are gold diggers.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Happy2020: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
Sad how real love in Nigeria has become something that is only read about or happening to people in other countries. There’s a reason for that, mostly to do with the upbringing of the female and some of the male and also poverty exacerbates that flawed upbringing.
There’s no hope, it’s 95% fake love in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Mypeople2(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:
When a couple truly love each other, they shower each other with gifts, love and affection as is within their reach. As much as showing love to your spouse is important, doing what is within your reach and capacity is VERY VERY important.

Babe are you sure ? I could remember when I was dating someone, we hug each other while sleeping naked.I can hardly pick a day when I didn't sleep naked hugging her on the bed
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Walyben: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Love is beautiful, but there is so much fake love these days. Relationship in Nigeria is like trading, thats why you need to be with your soulmate. https://www.walyben.com/ten-signs-to-know-if-you-have-found-your-soul-mate/

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Wolfeye: 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

Nigerian women bring nothing to the table except their mother’s pressure to get married and regular basic “gist”.

1 Like

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by Richthekid: 10:30pm On May 14, 2021
Lust
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by PierreAbutu(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2021
Frontail:
grin

Especially when the woman is menstruating
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by PierreAbutu(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:

I'm an exception to the above, Obembe darling
Ive dated for 4 years without sex
Twas very serious

The babe left due to her toxic behaviour.....wanted to control everything about me
Are u single or taken?
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by begoniaa: 11:32pm On May 14, 2021
true words here. smiley smiley very relatable.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by merits(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2021
cool

Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:00am On May 16, 2021
PierreAbutu:

I'm an exception to the above, Obembe darling
Ive dated for 4 years without sex
Twas very serious

The babe left due to her toxic behaviour.....wanted to control everything about me
Are u single or taken?

Single not searching. I want to be rev sister
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:02am On May 16, 2021
Mypeople2:
Babe are you sure ? I could remember when I was dating someone, we hug each other while sleeping naked.I can hardly pick a day when I didn't sleep naked hugging her on the bed

So after u take advantage of her.. how is the relationship now?
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:09am On May 16, 2021
Whatshallido:

What is love then? Accepting gift from guys and putting all ur financial needs on him without giving him kpekus is love right? Hmmm

Can't u survive without sex? Afterall when u marry, u will enjoy good sex with ur wife.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:11am On May 16, 2021
Lagoon0:

Sex is the evidence of love. Hope you Do read your bible grin

I'm asking for sex from a babe she has not agreed but when she needed 2k I did not even think about it b4 sending.

That's not love but since and lost.. when u love someone u will love here unconditionally. Giving is good. Bible it's beta to give than to take. Give it will come back to u.
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:12am On May 16, 2021
Ttorp:

And the only thing Nigerian women know is urgent 2k.

U will hear something like... if you truly love me, buy me this buy me that. Unsatisfied gluttons.

Is 2k bigger than u? There is nothing wrong if u give lady money. It shows that u care
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:14am On May 16, 2021
ZaOzaRoom:

Whites love sex more.
Do your research.

That's why to thier relationship don't last
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:25am On May 16, 2021
jaxxy:

They say that because that’s all most gals bring to the table very sadly. She can’t give gifts or add value, some can’t even hold a sound conversation so whatelse can he use to know if she loves him or worst case scenario isn’t out to scam him??

Some Gals need to know how to add value to the bf beyond their bodies then he won’t even think about such statements.

That's why are u there for her. U will build her to ur taste. And she will never forget ur good impact in her life
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:26am On May 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

And what are Nigerian women after? Don't be hypocritical.

Alot dear.. ask funsho alakija
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by obembet(f): 6:28am On May 16, 2021
Bossman25:
Its becos we have been maga ed so much by this babes that we don't even know if they are saying the truth or lying.
We have seen also that this babes like men who know their secrets, they will open everything for a broke ass nigga, and be claiming champion queen for a well to do dude.

Men lie too... Thier own worse
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by SmartyPants(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2021
obembet:

Alot dear.. ask funsho alakija

In the context of a relationship, which is what this thread is about, what are women seeking from men. What exactly does this have to do with dear aunty Funke who comes from a generation where morals mattered?
Re: When A Couple Truly Love Each Other by PierreAbutu(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
obembet:

Single not searching. I want to be rev sister

Wow
That's amazing
I've been observing u for a while.....love your vibes, sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Most Beautiful Ladies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.