Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report (54191 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by TheSTreetman: 2:03pm On May 14, 2021
shogsman:
here we go again,social media court and investigative department, y'all like to do more than yourself, you won't let professionals do thier job and focus, always looking for clout at the expense of the victim

You're no different from the so called professional. Where are the so-called professional?

Did anyone stop them from doing there own investigation.?

8 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by AuroraBrls: 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
The report says there are over 300 graves in the compound the guy uses as his abbattoir; I saw an NYSC boot, exercise books, cloths, foot wears, belonging to lots of dead victims.

That compound should have been sealed by now with a Police forensic team gathering every information possible.

He lures almost all his victims via jobs/phone calls....a request should be placed, authorised by a Judge, to listen in to his calls and sms for the past 5years infact.

A volcano of shocking truths will definitely erupt...politicians and policemen aiding and abetting the Ezekiel guy will be revealed, identities of all his victims will be revealed, it will be established if he is a henchman for organ and body parts traffickers or just ritual killers.

But of a certainty this case will die off soonest, cos a lot of the high and mighty will go down if a thorough investigation is done.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Tekzyflex(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2021
You see wetin Nigeria joblessness has turned this country into....
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2021
I have goose bumps all over my body reading this, cry cry cry

DEAR GOD, FOR THE MANY BATTLES YOU HAVE FOUGHT FOR MY SAKE, UNKNOWING TO ME AND I HAVE FAILED TO SAY THANK YOU......

ON BENDED KNEES ,FATHER I AM SO SORRY....

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..........
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..........
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.......

6 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by marveangel(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
The heart of Man is desperately wicked...these young girls are out there seeking for decent source of livelyhood rather than going into prostitution yet these evil minded bastards are raping and killing them. May they never know peace.

Thank you to everyone that has clicked and viewed my YouTube channel I really appreciate please endeavour to subscribe to my channel. I can't promise giveaway or anything really for doing but just know that you are motivating me to keep going and with the way things are in this country, we only have each other and we must do what we must to help one another succeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQc_XQfppI
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Chiffy: 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Recently David Hundeyin released an investigative report on the activities of Uduak Akpan, the killer of Iniobong Umoren.

The post below is an excerpt from his report

The said lady @Blessing Godwin has come out to confirm the culprit indeed called her over a job offer.

David Hundeyin is BADASS. I believe him 1,000%. Akpabio will not escape this. What we are seeing is the replay of David vs Goliath.

3 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nickymezor(f): 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
Thank God for her life, may Ini's soul rest on.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Strongbest(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
More to come. As God lives, anyone that has hands in the death of the innocent girl will not go unpunished, here on earth and in life after.

Kudos to the David guy. To even imagine more innocent ladies have gone this same way unreported or not been investigated is scary and heartbreaking at the same time.

Anyone heard anything about Uwa again? I don't know if I got the spelling correctly, I mean the girl that was raped and killed in RCCG church while reading, in Edo State. undecided

See his face like someone that can't even hurt a fly.

Gosh, looking at this Blessing's look and the innocent late Ini you can tell this guy has no conscience at all.

How do you look at such innocent ladies and still can hurt them?

I am not saying anyone irrespective of their looks deserve such barbaric treatment but habba, this guy isn't human.

7 Likes

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by AuroraB(f): 2:13pm On May 14, 2021
engineerboat:

Not supported because that means the end kf the case.

He is the main suspect that will identify other's involved
... you hope, wish or think 'the others' will come to light
Abi you dey whine me nii undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
edimalo:
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.

undecided it is all about TIME, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY periodt! if any of these do not gel then consider yourself fortunate. God is busy elsewhere wink
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
/
Remember that behind every disappointment could be a blessing (no pun intended).

Blessing might have been blaming her village people not knowing that God was protecting her.

/
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by InaNla(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
Devil why?
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2021
AuroraBrls:

The report says there are over 300 graves in the compound the guy uses as his abbattoir; I saw an NYSC boot, exercise books, cloths, foot wears, belonging to lots of dead victims.

That compound should have been sealed by now with a Police forensic team gathering every information possible.

He lures almost all his victims via jobs/phone calls....a request should be placed, authorised by a Judge, to listen in to his calls and sms for the past 5years infact.

A volcano of shocking truths will definitely erupt...politicians and policemen aiding and abetting the Ezekiel guy will be revealed, identities of all his victims will be revealed, it will be established if he is a henchman for organ and body parts traffickers or just ritual killers.

But of a certainty this case will die off soonest, cos a lot of the high and mighty will go down if a thorough investigation is done.

300+ graves you say - a heavy indictment on the Nigeria Police Force.. they are able to scan social media and track youths critical of this Government to their girl-friend's houses but they are unable to track serial killers.

It is no surprise when the Military and Police kill themselves over ransom money after capturing a well-known and documented Kidnapper Wadume - (Who is now nowhere to be seen).

The Nigeria Police Force are complicit in this horrific event, perhaps for their ritualist politician paymasters or for their Indian and Lebanese organ-trafficker handlers.

This case will surely be of no consequence in another 3-4 months

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Yankee101: 2:19pm On May 14, 2021
As a principle, I used to apply to only major blue chips or known companies. That way you cut off alot of bs.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by addexx: 2:20pm On May 14, 2021
Omo she's indeed lucky to be alive. shocked

Fully Automated smart duplexes : fully detached , semi detached and terraces... Available at second toll gate lekki.
For details:

https:///message/RTLZ3QJWMI2MI1

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by bigpicture001: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
The private investigator needs a national award for sitting in his bedroom and connecting naija trying to factually solve a murder case.

I live that individual, person of interest vines to mind!
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Theboss100(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
edimalo:
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.
That's because many of us are short sighted
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Brushstrokes20: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
No peace for the wicked!

Thumbs up @ David hundeyin
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by shogsman(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
TheSTreetman:

You're no different from the so called professional. Where are the so-called professional?

Did anyone stop them from doing there own investigation.?
You people have this silly habit of thinking you're something you're not,if you're very good at solving cases why don't the lot of you pick up the thousands of rape, murder kidnapping ,arson,robbery cases in the country and go and face the barrel of a gun
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by candygist: 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by olisaEze(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
He seeks out healthy looking young ladies, instead of the readily available oloshos. Our police with all these exposé online will still do absolutely nothing on tracking a possible organ harvester ring.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by postnobill705(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
michoim:
David Hundenyin is an anti-APC, IPOB sympathetic reporter...very biased with ulterior motives. Can only deceive the gullible...

Fooool
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2021
AuroraBrls:

You people can believe anything in this life,300graves in one single compound and you think that makes sense

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by samesta(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2021
michoim:
David Hundenyin is an anti-APC, IPOB sympathetic reporter...very biased with ulterior motives. Can only deceive the gullible...

Was APC involved in the murder or did he mention APC? Please tell us what we don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by juman(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2021
I just read about the killing.
It was grievous and very sorrowful act.
I find it difficult to believe that we have such criminal in nigeria.

The guy suppose to be beheaded to ogun the god of iron.
Or open firing squad with large audience.

The girl is dead forever.
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2021
Very lucky girl.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by JesseJo: 2:37pm On May 14, 2021
budusky05:
Something is very suspicious about this whole thing, just imagine an individual investigator dishing out information that normally the police should be doing.

What exactly is the police covering?
Just imagine what could have happened by now if Ini did not give details of the killer to her friend and sister before she was killed.

Are you expecting the police to be publishing their investigation report on social media like journalist is doing?

For all you care to know...The journalist is probably jeopardizing the entire case by making his investigation public with phones numbers and names.

Let's stop being emotional rather rational in cases like this.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by iampeterben(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2021
We thank God for life, now we can all sing in one accord; #JusticeForIni
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by JesseJo: 2:43pm On May 14, 2021
Chiffy:

David Hundeyin is BADASS. I believe him 1,000%. Akpabio will not escape this. What we are seeing is the replay of David vs Goliath.

Pls what did Akpabio do here?

Unemployable lout
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by FBIBOT(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
I have nothing to say...
Yoruba get bad mouth aswear grin
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Teaser4(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
FBIBOT:

Yoruba get bad mouth aswear grin
shey mo resemble Yoruba ni... Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.