Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report (54192 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2021
I hope he doesn't die in custody, which is obvious, going by the caliber of persons getting jittery by his arrest. In my subconscious, I've this feeling that this a syndicate that is vast & probably mighty! cry

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Eriokanmi: 2:59pm On May 14, 2021
In a sane society, this guy called David would be a sound material. With this I strongly believe we have hope in Nigeria. 2023 would confirm whether our mumu don do or not
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Roseey0(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2021
We already know Ezekiel was given up to take the fall and cover the case. May God protect David and may Ini continue to hunt every single member of this syndicate till they confess with their own mouth.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by fc450(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2021
Godchosen001:
Only God and those killers knows the numbers of ladies they kill daily or weekly.
Akpabio wife and Kufre should be arrested.
Only God knows how much Akpabio would have roll out to Police top officers . they might kill that Frank Udack in detention claiming he died of undisclosed sickness
I still don't understand the connection with akpabio
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by OmoOshodi(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2021
This case will die.....soo many top politicians and pastors are involved.....it is a pity
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by fidelisodogbo: 3:14pm On May 14, 2021
Sad tales from Nigeria! I think they should revive the firing squad justice used in ending Anini and his gang in old bendel state in the early 1980s. Murderers, robbers, rapists, kidnappers, should be killed by firing squad if convicted in the law court. We shouldn't copy western nations that give life imprisonment. We're just not the same. Black people are more corrupt by nature than any other specie of humans in the world.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Gaddafih001(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
edimalo:
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639
#1878 is your money..
Definitely you have been owing them..
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by wink2015(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2021
The wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2021
This case will die and the killings will continue.
Reason being that a big man is actively involved in the slaughter. Secondly the police have been compromised to execute justice. They don't have the heart. That is why the commissioner of police is lying about the investigation. And the police authorities have suddenly kept mute about the matter. They have not taken it with seriousness. No investigation has been done on the shallow graves. They are doing everything to hide the facts.

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by akeeng: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
I have nothing to say...
That photo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Josywhyte: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
That bastard Uduak akpan should be castrated and fed to the lions
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Collyno82(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
If you love your life, please avoid WhatsApp TV. They are scammers, ritualists, murderers etc.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:30pm On May 14, 2021
This is why I don't take christians seriously.

Most of them are never really good people.

They just act nice.

By their fruit you shall know them.

Was she better than Hiny?

So God loved her but not the dead girl abi?

pocohantas:
Her story:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100004816894424/posts/1651229605047587/?d=n
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Alexaonfleek: 3:31pm On May 14, 2021
shogsman:
here we go again,social media court and investigative department, y'all like to do more than yourself, you won't let professionals do thier job and focus, always looking for clout at the expense of the victim
If professionals won't do their job and aid in covering up crime,social media will do it,okay?

That being said,I hope the spirit of late ini does not find rest until every single person who had a hand in her death is exposed.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by foreshore(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2021
Tillatalk:
Ini worship devil , blessings worship God ..case closed
no mind the yeye girl,like say she better pass the girl wey die,so God no like in.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by TheSTreetman: 3:36pm On May 14, 2021
shogsman:

You people have this silly habit of thinking you're something you're not,if you're very good at solving cases why don't the lot of you pick up the thousands of rape, murder kidnapping ,arson,robbery cases in the country and go and face the barrel of a gun

Shut the fuvk up
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by richmond500: 3:37pm On May 14, 2021
engineerboat:

Not supported because that means the end kf the case.

He is the main suspect that will identify other's involved
commisoner of police is already defending the culprit, its just a matter of time before he is released.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is why I don't take christians seriously.

Most of them are never really good people.

They just act nice.

By their fruit you shall know them.

Was she better than Hiny?

So God loved her but not the dead girl abi?

from blessings write up,you should know that she is the average religious dunce that abound everywhere in Nigeria...so her God loves her more that ini,that dunce shouldn't even be on social media spreading ignorance.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
from blessings write up,you should know that she is the average religious dunce that abound everywhere in Nigeria...so her God loves her more that ini,that dunce shouldn't even be on social media spreading ignorance.
I swear.

Rejoicing at an innocent girl's death is pure witchcraft.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by charixel: 3:44pm On May 14, 2021
Authoreety:
All I see here is serious police backing

Modupé
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by jimter44(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2021
Thank God for saving you. This journalist supposed to work as an intelligence officer with either CIA or MOSSAD.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Ameboperoo(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I swear.

Rejoicing at an innocent girl's death is pure witchcraft.
How did she rejoice at the innocent's death or you just ignore where she said condolences to the family?
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by zigzagluv: 4:25pm On May 14, 2021
please is there any good UX/UI designer in the house with little knowledge in html
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Tupaq: 4:26pm On May 14, 2021
I thank God for your life. May his name be praised forever!
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Chiffy: 4:31pm On May 14, 2021
JesseJo:

Pls what did Akpabio do here?

Unemployable lout

Have a seat, fold your arms and cross your legs (as typical of you the lazy and ignorant nigerian youth). Your numb state is the reason why politicians get away with almost anything.
Watch and observe the hardworking Nigerian youths unfold this case, nail the culprits and get sh*t done.
...And maybe one day, you too might learn and aspire to become The Employer and not an employee

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by zedegit: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
Seems he chooses beautiful ladies as his victims.

Nawaoh.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
edimalo:
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

God will bless you to pay up your debt before the third and fourth months are added. U dey consume 1878 units per month! U dey try o.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by trumpcoat(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2021
Its well,may God expose all evil doers
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by edimalo(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2021
maasoap:

God will bless you to pay up your debt before the third and fourth months are added. U dey consume 1878 units per month! U dey try o.

Abi oooh, when am not running a bakery in the house.
The thing is there is no A.C installed in the house and I don't understand how is it possible to consume the same no of units for March and April knowing fully well that my light has been disconnected since 19th of April.
IKEDC are just using people without prepaid meter to meet up their target.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by jagorinho: 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
I have nothing to say... but làná égbé agba bóólu...
This is just funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.