Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report (54195 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by shoboy9: 4:39pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by JesseJo: 4:40pm On May 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
In a sane society, this guy called David would be a sound material. With this I strongly believe we have hope in Nigeria. 2023 would confirm whether our mumu don do or not

If David's effort on this case makes you look at him as highly intelligent...You are most likely very dumb
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
JesseJo:

If David's effort on this case makes you look at him as highly intelligent...You are most likely very dumb
And you're the dumbest. What talent have you? Showcase it if you have one let's see. Idiotic youth

1 Like

Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2021
edimalo:

Abi oooh, when am not running a bakery in the house.
The thing is there is no A.C installed in the house and I don't understand how is it possible to consume the same no of units for March and April knowing fully well that my light has been disconnected since 19th of April.
IKEDC are just using people without prepaid meter to meet up their target.

BTW: their tariff rate is better than Ibadan DISCO, we're being billed at the rate of 63 naira per unit. Just that your number of units is outrageous .

Very dumb people, giving us 20k per month bill, they wouldn't even collect 7k despite begging them. We were given prepaid meter last month. Since then, we have been using our follow-come 40 units including pumping machine. Go get a prepaid meter by all means, stop that bill from coming in any further. Go to their office with formal letter detailing your experience and what you want. Go back frequently for updates
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by jamace(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm. Lord protect your children from the devil....
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by abimic(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
May God protect all the job seekers out there. Nigeria don turn jungle. Make everybody find way to protect themselves O. Penknife,key holder knife ,pepper spray just anything that can be concealed and used immediately. Ladies especially. Penknife dey very concealable. Allow am make the move, two slashes don do. Don't stab. Slash. Write Nike for their face. In the commotion japa. Na God go dey save una oo.

Rip ini.
As much as your advise is good, nothing beats 'carefully scrutinizing' job applications' invite. Imagine where someone was trapped with some other four guys, how would those defense equipment help if frank was in company of some others in that enclosed environment? People should just do thorough background checks over anything they are unsure of, be it jobs, friends or anything.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by FBIBOT(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
shey mo resemble Yoruba ni... Funny

Am referring to the Pic u uploaded
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Owologbo(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Her story:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100004816894424/posts/1651229605047587/?d=n
Like I said earlier, that David of guy has more in his arsenal that he's not letting out for the time being.
Waiting for those looking for apology from him to call into his trap.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Teaser4(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2021
FBIBOT:

Am referring to the Pic u uploaded
lol, ok bro...
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:

How did she rejoice at the innocent's death or you just ignore where she said condolences to the family?
as an afterthought
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Richthekid: 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Nobody: 2:19am On May 15, 2021
shogsman:

You people have this silly habit of thinking you're something you're not,if you're very good at solving cases why don't the lot of you pick up the thousands of rape, murder kidnapping ,arson,robbery cases in the country and go and face the barrel of a gun
Fear God, if your life is worth more than the phone you are pressing, if not, continue.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by Tinyemeka(m): 5:45am On May 15, 2021
edimalo:
Most times GOD win battles for us that we are never aware of but we still blame him for our situation.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

They just might be mining bitcoin inside.

You never can tell.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by favour32(m): 4:46am On May 16, 2021
Nest of killers.
Uduak Ezekiel Akpan is one of the field workers.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by engineerboat(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
AuroraB:
... you hope, wish or think 'the others' will come to light
Abi you dey whine me nii undecided lipsrsealed
whine ke.

When police is already showing sign of case closed
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by AuroraB(f): 10:04pm On May 16, 2021
engineerboat:
whine ke.

When police is already showing sign of case closed
Lolz. I for say cheesy
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by IGpro1(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Recently David Hundeyin released an investigative report on the activities of Uduak Akpan, the killer of Iniobong Umoren.

The post below is an excerpt from his report

The said lady @Blessing Godwin has come out to confirm the culprit indeed called her over a job offer.
pls I really need your coaching in remote jobs,
I'm a nursing student, and in my finals, but I wish to do some remote jobs, I need it this period, I wouldn't mind getting some work from you.
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by ScalesDemy: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
IGpro1:
pls I really need your coaching in remote jobs,
I'm a nursing student, and in my finals, but I wish to do some remote jobs, I need it this period, I wouldn't mind getting some work from you.

Learn Technical Writing and set your eyes on Australia for remote jobs, thank me later cool
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by ThothHermes: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
ScalesDemy:

Learn Technical Writing and set your eyes on Australia for remote jobs, thank me later cool
Hey bro.
Can you help me with samples of some technical content you've written?
I write quite well (at least my clients say that) but not quite sure I know what technical writing means.
Can I send you a mail?
Re: Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report by ScalesDemy: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
ThothHermes:
Hey bro.
Can you help me with samples of some technical content you've written?
I write quite well (at least my clients say that) but not quite sure I know what technical writing means.
Can I send you a mail?

Check technicalwriterhq(dot)com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.