Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (40166 Views)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
Acecards:
Didn't get the last part, did you mean you stopped being friends with her when you confirmed she's not into full time runz ?

I met her on Tinder. I didnt want a runz girl. Runz girls are everywhere. So we were friends for some months. She wanted relationship but I wasnt too interested so it became friends with benefit.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
kingthreat:

I met her on Tinder. I didnt want a runz girl. Runz girls are everywhere. So we were friends for some months. She wanted relationship but I wasnt too interested so it became friends with benefit.
Okay boss wink
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2021
Dem no dey ever hear word, make the parent count their loss, boys don use am buy Benz.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
Kaiii damboroba, see am Po dat yarinya niffle fa & you think say dem no go kidnap mi
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Arsenal26(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
Her mind dn dy now grin grin angry
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2021
Op, the babe said she is not missing oo, help us remove it
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Tupaq: 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
Make them ask Frank Ezekiel Akpan.

Him go know.

grin grin
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by danietohbadt(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
She don talk ooo

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
confirm!
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Another one, this happened on invitation of a male friend. Some people keep taking unnecessary risks thinking non harm can befall them, imagine travelling close to 500 miles to meet a "friend". Not everyone online is normal, some are looking for destinies to destroy whether male or female.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Cyosaro: 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
Emmyreal4:
sauce??
check her Instagram page itz_priscy
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by iamL(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
Shoodboi:
It's a good thing these ones were upfront about the movement and location of the lady.

It will be very useful for investigations, unlike others that will declare a lady missing only to tell us she has been found without telling us where she was found. Set awon Dickson grin grin grin

Update: I just went through her

Instagram page and she claims she's in Calabar, but has been incommunicado because her phone was spoilt.

Those of us neck deep in the game know it's all a format to extort a new phone out of the guy...

She probably switched her phone off so he cannot contact her and would get her a new phone but as things are, the format don cut.

But for those of you with transport fare, money for a new phone, or just want to confirm my statement, this is her Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/itz_priscy_/

U are neck deep in shameless games and you are not ashamed.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by phatek(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2021
I WONDER Y SUM GALS COULD BE SO DUMB,JST because OF DICK U TRAVEL AL D WAY FRM CALABAR 2 LASGIDI.JST 2 HV SEX WID SUM1 U DONT KNW FRM ADAM,SUM1 U MET ONLINE.IMAGINE D RISK AS IF DIA IS NO GUD DICK IN D WHOLE OF CROSSRIVER STATE AND AKWAIBOM.AND DIS PERSON IS NT EVEN UR BF DT U HV KNOWN B4, IS DT NT FOOLISHNESS.ANYWAY I PRAY DT SHE'S SAFE.DEY LOVE SEX MORE DN MEN BT WIL B FORMIN WETIN I NO KNW.MTHEW
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by BlaqT: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
the daughter of Eve said her phone was bad that she's safe
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Kutunban: 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
Not missing
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
iamL:

U are neck deep in shameless games and you are not ashamed.

I am neck deep in the game of identifying shameless girls and rip-offs who lie and deceive men to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
tit:
Hundeyin!
We need your help again.
You can even set up a gofundme
Gofundme for what exactly? For this course even my shishi will not drop.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by danielblessing(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
So, she has been found?

Shoodboi:
It's a good thing these ones were upfront about the movement and location of the lady.

It will be very useful for investigations, unlike others that will declare a lady missing only to tell us she has been found without telling us where she was found. Set awon Dickson grin grin grin

Update: I just went through her Instagram page and she claims she's in Calabar, but has been incommunicado because her phone was spoilt.

Those of us neck deep in the game know it's all a format to extort a new phone out of the guy...

She probably switched her phone off so he cannot contact her and would get her a new phone but as things are, the format don cut.

But for those of you with transport fare, money for a new phone, or just want to confirm my statement, this is her Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/itz_priscy_/

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A 22-year old Mass Communication student of the Cross River University of Technology, Priscilla Ojong, has been declared missing, Reports.

According to journalist and publisher of CaliTown who notify , Iwara Iwara, the 300-level student had supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

Ms Ojong has not been seen or heard from since she left Calabar and her phone is unreachable, Reports.

Two of Priscillia’s friends who spoke to calitown confirmed that she travelled to Lagos on the invitation of an unknown male friend who credited her account with the transport fare.

One of the friends said she received a call from Priscilla informing her that she had arrived Lagos safely and will be staying over for just the weekend.

When she however didn’t return, they became worried and repeatedly called her phone number but it was switched off.

Several days after, unable to reach her through calls and even text messages, the friends contacted Priscillia’s parents in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State.

Their attempt to reach their daughter equally proved abortive so they informed the police in Calabar.

"We were at the (police) station today. My friend and Priscillia’s dad will be heading to the bank to get her statement of account because the day she traveled the guy in question sent her transport fare”, one of the two friends told Calitown.

The visit to the bank was to obtain Priscilla's bank statement in order to establish the identity of the person who invited her to Lagos.

Meanwhile, police sources confirmed that investigation into the incident has commenced.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User
...... No be nipples I dey see for there so? God forgive me if I am wrong but I think her disappearcane is related to a runs package gone wrong or a trip abroad with her boyfriend........ If indeed she's missing, may she be found and reunited with her family..... Amen..... I no just like babes wen dey expose any part of their body at all
..... Ur boobs big small, why u dey Waka without bra?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 14, 2021
danielblessing:
So, she has been found?

You can't find what didn't go missing grin

She has been found.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
danny56:
But when did this our generation began trusting unknown people online to the extent of paying them visit even spending weekend with them?

I am wondering as well. In the past when country was relatively safer , we were told by our parents to be careful of strangers .
Is it that young people of today are more daring and confident?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2021
Ashawo. Her parents sent her to school but she choose selling her body to men. Left calabar to lagos just for olosho. Spitss. Make them use her for ritual so that others will learn.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2021
She's hale and hearty
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by bleskid: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
on Free mode. can't see the picture
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
GboyegaD:
No picture na. May she be found alive.

U no dey see
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2021
Eyah!!!
Cute chubby babe ...
She will be found!
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Adetayo1978(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2021
Sincerely, most girls are the cause of their misfortunes and being forced with rape, and killings. Imagine a girl coming to Lagos all the way from Ogun State just to visit an unknown friend.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2021
Blackdisciple:

U no dey see

Do you have an idea when I responded to the post?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by makemoneywbsite: 8:05pm On May 14, 2021
JooEeL:
Cross River, Akwa Ibom and core Igbo have very similar looks.

We are the same people up to Benue, You start noticing the differn=ence in loo0ks from Plateau and far west of Edo.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by nathdim: 8:56pm On May 14, 2021
prettyheart:
Please be very very careful with your movements. Please whenever you want to go for a special journey, inform special people close to you of the location and the person you want to visit. Please only visit those who you know their background or family, so that in case of emergency, they can contact them....

Please remember to pray everyday. Pls remember to tell Jesus to forgive all your sins... Nigeria no really safe...
why can't jesus make naija safe
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Hespee93: 8:59pm On May 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
All I see here is "TOTO AND PREEQ BUSINESS GONE WRONG". I rather save my prayers for my tomorrow's bet9ja ticket than to pray for a runs girl wey dem send to school to study book but she rather went to study DICKOCOLGY, to be found.

This is the reason why I don't jave pitty or romose over a case like this.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Dontjay555: 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
Why girls no dey get sense? Them no dey ever get sense, many of them will see this and still give a deef ear, I don’t feel for them again na them know waiting they carry them waka anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court / 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.