Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (40178 Views)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2021
Calabar girls and prostitutionn.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Tizu(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
They like and enjoy dick pass food.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Richthekid: 9:53pm On May 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Puhrs: 10:23pm On May 14, 2021
Again
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 1:38am On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
which one be "core Igbo"?

I mean where Igbos have the highest concentration: the 5 South Eastern states although Im aware that Igbos are also indigenous to most South South states, like Delta, Rivers, Calabar etc.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 1:39am On May 15, 2021
samesta:

Which one is core Igbo again

I mean where Igbos have the highest concentration: the 5 South Eastern states although Im aware that Igbos are also indigenous to most South South states, like Delta, Rivers, Calabar etc.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 1:39am On May 15, 2021
survivor10:

Actually same region, same people for centuries

State creation is a tool by fulanis to divide the East

Im aware of that.
makemoneywbsite:

We are the same people up to Benue, You start noticing the differn=ence in loo0ks from Plateau and far west of Edo.

True. I m aware of this.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 15, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

We are the same people up to Benue, You start noticing the differn=ence in loo0ks from Plateau and far west of Edo.

Same freaks and hos
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by ceaser: 7:34am On May 15, 2021
Shoodboi:
It's a good thing these ones were upfront about the movement and location of the lady.

It will be very useful for investigations, unlike others that will declare a lady missing only to tell us she has been found without telling us where she was found. Set awon Dickson grin grin grin

Update: I just went through her Instagram page and she claims she's in Calabar, but has been incommunicado because her phone was spoilt.

Those of us neck deep in the game know it's all a format to extort a new phone out of the guy...

She probably switched her phone off so he cannot contact her and would get her a new phone but as things are, the format don cut.

But for those of you with transport fare, money for a new phone, or just want to confirm my statement, this is her Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/itz_priscy_/

She has some seriously "marketing" videos on that her IG account that it is hard to believe she has real intent to study.

She seems to be better at the "body marketing department" than at being a student.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by BadBradley: 7:50am On May 15, 2021
JooEeL:

okay.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2021
ceaser:

She has some seriously "marketing" videos on that her IG account that it is hard to believe she has real intent to study.

She seems to be better at the "body marketing department" than at being a student.

You sef see am. I won't be surprised if she started the whole thing to go viral and market her goods.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by ukehchisom247: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
girls they get mind sha

an unknown dude send you transport to come visit am, you foolishly go. you be runs babe sad sad
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by ceaser: 10:30am On May 15, 2021
Shoodboi:

You sef see am. I won't be surprised if she started the whole thing to go viral and market her goods.

Hmmm. Anything to trend.

I have no IG account so I was restricted to only three item views on her account as a guest, but with that limited views I come dey wonder if truly she is a student or a "freelance marketer".

Cos that her showmanship level for that IG account is at par with professional hoe-low-shows.

What then would her parents that reported her missing to the police think, seeing their daughter deliberately missing school for three whole weeks and probably seeing her online "body advertisement channel"?

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by iamL(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2021
Shoodboi:

I am neck deep in the game of identifying shameless girls and rip-offs who lie and deceive men to get what they want.

Responsible men aren't deep into that because they are busy been faithful to one woman and their families and they are not pimps.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2021
iamL:

Responsible men aren't deep into that because they are busy been faithful to one woman and their families and they are not pimps.

This is exactly what I'm saying...

If I were a love-vendor who is unfaithful to one woman and my family, I would've been unable to spot these shameless golddiggers and even become another of their shareholders.

But I'm faithful and very versed in separating the maize from the chaff.

By the way, you appear to have a lot of interest in this topic. Is the lady your "course" mate?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by iamL(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
Shoodboi:

This is exactly what I'm saying...

If I were a love-vendor who is unfaithful to one woman and my family, I would've been unable to spot these shameless golddiggers and even become another of their shareholders.

But I'm faithful and very versed in separating the maize from the chaff.

By the way, you appear to have a lot of interest in this topic. Is the lady your "course" mate?

We all know exactly who u are.

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2021
iamL:
We all know exactly who u are.

Madam, please stop quoting me. I'm neither the man who camped her in my house nor a stakeholder in her software. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by airminem(f): 11:03am On May 17, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Another one, this happened on invitation of a male friend. Some people keep taking unnecessary risks thinking non harm can befall them, imagine travelling close to 500 miles to meet a "friend". Not everyone online is normal, some are looking for destinies to destroy whether male or female.
True. The clown is back from expanding her vagina more
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by airminem(f): 11:08am On May 17, 2021
ceaser:

Hmmm. Anything to trend.

I have no IG account so I was restricted to only three item views on her account as a guest, but with that limited views I come dey wonder if truly she is a student or a "freelance marketer".

Cos that her showmanship level for that IG account is at par with professional hoe-low-shows.

What then would her parents that reported her missing to the police think, seeing their daughter deliberately missing school for three whole weeks and probably seeing her online "body advertisement channel"?
Kisses for you wink
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by iamL(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2021
Shoodboi:

Madam, please stop quoting me. I'm neither the man who camped her in my house nor a stakeholder in her software. Thanks for understanding.

Then don't judge her.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2021
iamL:

Then don't judge her.

I didn't judge her. You're the one judging me. And please don't quote me anymore.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by iamL(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
Shoodboi:

I didn't judge her. You're the one judging me. And please don't quote me anymore.
Metcheew...
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
iamL:

Metcheew...

Madam, go and cook for your husband and stop quoting me. It's 5:03 already. He'll soon be home.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by SefunmiHookups: 11:16am On May 26, 2021
Shalommy:
Ashawo. Her parents sent her to school but she choose selling her body to men. Left calabar to lagos just for olosho. Spitss. Make them use her for ritual so that others will learn.
are you the one in your profile picture? Since 2013. If you are, then I wonder how you look now. Just curious tho..... Look good Sha
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
are you the one in your profile picture? Since 2013. Of you are, then I wonder how you look now. Just curious tho..... Look good Sha
Hahaha... Ashii
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by SefunmiHookups: 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Shalommy:
Hahaha... Ashii
You're a hairy ball'd man, aren't ya.... Lol. Hmmm
Lol, who you calling an Ashii? Because of my moniker abi...Issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / I Resigned As A Soldier To Concentrate On Kidnapping Valuable Ladies - Suspect / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.