Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem (3708 Views)

Please Advice Am In Love With A Moslem And He Has Proposed / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by omobadan(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2011
Listen dear, don't mind those that are saying you shouldn't go ahead with marrying the guy. I still don't know why Nigerians think everything can be sorted out with religion! Have you people look at yourselves? Marry the guy and stop worrying about what religion your children are going to practise! They've been having good marriages with couples from different religion in Naija forever! But it seem Nigerians of today just want to throw religion into everything! Their country hasn't move from A to B with all the religion they practise! Get real people! This world is bigger than your religion! Back to Wee, enjoy your relationship with your boyfriend. Respect him and he'll respect you. If you marry and he wants to take them to mosque, so be it. They're not teaching them to be armed robbers, are they? You too can take them to church with you on sunday. Your husband will even be happy because that'll mean he can stay in bed longer! smiley There's more important things to worry about than what religion your children will practise, jare! Go ahead and marry the guy!

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by Mpologoma: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2012
IAM SEEKING HELP ! MY GIRL FRIEND IS A MOSLEM IAM A CHRISTIAN . WE HAVE A SON TOGETHER BUT ON THE BIRTH CIRTIFICATE SHE FILLED WITH MOSLEM NAMES NOW SHE WANTS ME TO CONVERT , WHEN SHE WENT TO VIST HER SISTER THEY GOT HER A MOSLEM MAN ! SHE CHARTING WITH HIM AND HER MOTHHER IS AWARE OF THIS PLEASE HELP
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by Ranoscky(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2012
M M M: No dot marry him,
he will kill u wheñ crisis start in d north.
Hahahahahaha... Dis guy na confirm idiot idiot nyash man, lol

What a clown!
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by Ranoscky(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2012
Mpologoma: IAM SEEKING HELP ! MY GIRL FRIEND IS A MOSLEM IAM A CHRISTIAN . WE HAVE A SON TOGETHER BUT ON THE BIRTH CIRTIFICATE SHE FILLED WITH MOSLEM NAMES NOW SHE WANTS ME TO CONVERT , WHEN SHE WENT TO VIST HER SISTER THEY GOT HER A MOSLEM MAN ! SHE CHARTING WITH HIM AND HER MOTHHER IS AWARE OF THIS PLEASE HELP
If she lyk, make she tatoo muslim name for the pikin head. Long as say na me born d pikin, NOTHING stops me from carryin my child. She dey mad for head! Why she sef no convert to christain?

Nonsensical nonsensitility!
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by Ranoscky(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Well, dont know what to say to u but, my gf (future wife to be) is an atheist, and i have absolute NO problem with that.

And as for my children, I will just take them to church but when they grow, they can join whatever religion that suits them right.

That is Rano for u!
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by iconics: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2012
@dollz God bless you!!!
@OP all I can say to you is if you are born again, you won't ask this question..wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by Ballotelle(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
M M M: No dot marry him,
he will kill u wheñ crisis start in d north.
. Nigeria / the world is the way it is because of people like you
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by omobadan(m): 1:54am On Jun 03, 2012
Really most of u guys sound like religious bigots. The reason why there's always tension in the world. Some of u were talking like the guy is a card carrying member of Boko Haram. What's wrong with u people? I think religion has run its course if this is the rubbish we'll be exposed to. @ OP, What's wrong with your children growing up as a muslim? Besides, the husband's religion usually takes precedence. U need not worry about your future kids being muslims. At least they're closer in faith with christianity. undecided I'm sure your boyfriend is a moderate. Moderate muslims aren't forceful. Trust me, trying to judge the happiness of a marriage with your yet unborn children's religious affilliation isnt cool. wink
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by ariyebaba(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2012
Yes ! ! ! Am a CHRISTIAN. In my family i av brothers,sisters,aunt,uncle......who r MUSLIMS n we live peacefully 2gether. My years in tertiary institution,my guardian is a devoted muslim(ALFA) & my best friend till date are SHARAFADEEN, IDRIS MUSA,ABDULHAKEEM,ABDULAZEEZ,..........we lived 2geter without any prob whatsoever.The Exec.Gov. of Kwara state Abdulfatai Ahmed's wife is Deaconess Omolewa Ahmed. Gov. Fashola of Lagos state wife is a devouted XTIAN. Ahmed Tinubu' wife is a devouted XTIAN. The political head honcho in Kwara state Sai Saraki's wife is a good XTIAN. The above mentioned few lived together peacefully ................
@ op let him know what u want with ur family in attendance as witnesses. D final decision is yours. I wish u best of luck.
As for me i will mary a beautiful,courteous,God fearing muslim girl provided she will allow my children to practice Xtianity.
If there is any matured,young,educated one in da house,ask for my email.

Good morning & Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by DanielNoble(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
D-sense:
OP.
I see nothing wrong there . . .At the same time you both need to think well.
I'm muslim and currently dating a christian and so far things are getting cool and will continue to be because we talked it off and agreed on manythings.
mine started cool but after two years she became serios with islam and started wearing long hijab and sucks,later she told me i have to convert,i said i can't and she left! Just becareful cos wen they decide to go very serios with their religion u'll suffer it!
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes, I can marry a muslim, as long as we understand ourselves.
Re: As A Christian Can You Marry A Moslem by tpia5: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^didnt you say you already married a christian?

which understanding yourselves are you referring to again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs To Know He Is A Womanizer / Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.