Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Could Go Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Go Wrong? (902 Views)

Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Please help, Where did I go wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Go Wrong? by FatherOfJesus: 3:44pm On May 14, 2021
Ok guys, I have this lady I use to date, we dated for 1 years, we were so compatible, we shared a lot of ideologies but that was during NYSC service, she is 2years older than I am but she’s very beautiful and sincerely, she’s my kind of woman in character, belief and physical looks. After service she settled in south south Nigeria while I moved back to Lagos. She got a federal job and I work with a private firm in Lagos.

After 7years, we started chatting again, we are both still single, we have been chatting for almost 3months and it seems like she has not changed a lot both physically (I saw her a lot of times on video calls) and in character. She’s has been so committed in the past 3months, calling me frequently and keeping up with everything I do.

Last week, we talked about her visiting Lagos, so weird but we also talked about deliberately getting her pregnant during her visit after we must have done medical tests to confirm our STDs statuses. Well, she might not end up becoming pregnant but we will have sex without condoms and I will ejaculate inside of her in effort to make her conceive. She agreed and the plan is on course for this to happen.
Sincerely, I love her and I want to have a baby with her and subsequently get married to her but I have a feeling that she’s doing this because time is not on her side anymore rather than actually wanting to be with me. On a second thought, I also feel that if it’s all about a baby, she can easily get someone to give her that without having to come to Lagos. I want a baby fast, I’m 31years old and I do not want to get too old before having a baby, I also love her and willing to marry her irrespective of the age difference.

What’s your take guys? What could possibly go wrong?
Re: What Could Go Wrong? by nnamx4u: 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Let's wait for the elders
Re: What Could Go Wrong? by OyinNurse(f): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
Am I missing something? What's the logic behind getting her pregnant first before marriage? I mean if you are both committed, why not make plans to, legally, start your lives together?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Go Wrong? by FatherOfJesus: 4:32pm On May 14, 2021
OyinNurse:
Am I missing something? What's the logic behind getting her pregnant first before marriage? I mean if you are both committed, why not make plans to, legally, start your lives together?
I understand that it seem like a norm that you have to get married first before having a baby but we both do not think that it’s a necessity and I personally think it’s a social construct.
We share a lot of ideologies

1 Like

Re: What Could Go Wrong? by bigpicture001: 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
Even if it's cuz age is not on her side.... Does it matter so long as you still love her...

Please don't bring unlike into it when she becomes pregnant, if you know your not into it for the long run, better quit now
Re: What Could Go Wrong? by RightToReject(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2021
Besides the fact that you personify confusion and don't seem to trust your sense of judgment, I don't see what the problem is, citing that she met your assumed set standard and is in sync with you/voluntarily ready to walk the walk with you.

Citing your lack of faith in your sense of judgment, make sure you're not going to betray her confidence in you afterward before going ahead to get her pregnant if she remains true to herself.
Re: What Could Go Wrong? by FatherOfJesus: 5:48pm On May 14, 2021
RightToReject:
Besides the fact that you personify confusion and don't seem to trust your sense of judgment, I don't see what the problem is, citing that she met your assumed set standard and is in sync with you/voluntarily ready to walk the walk with you.

Citing your lack of faith in your sense of judgment, make sure you're not going to betray her confidence in you afterward before going ahead to get her pregnant if she remains true to herself.
thanks, appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cryptocurrency Airdrop!!! / Photos Of Bunni From Ilesha / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.