Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,514 members, 7,840,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Southwest Rocks! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Rocks! (7648 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]IT'S CALLED CAPSLOCK. YOU PEOPLE USUALLY TRY AND IGNORE THESE QUESTION. AND ON THAT NOTE, YOU JUST IGNORED THE LAST QUESTION.[/size]

[size=28pt]AND MEN FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN. I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE GO ON AND ON ABOUT "HOLDING THE COUNTRY TOGETHER" YET THEY CAN'T SEE NOBODY ASKED THEM TOO. IN FACT SOME PEOPLE ARE BEGGING YOU NOT TO.[/size]

Only one group has shown action and not mouth or gra gra. It is all in the finese and intelligence. Maybe when you can gather some for yourself you can make progress. Big fonts mean you are shouting, and almost having a heart attack. Just sit down, watch and learn. It might help you in the future when you want to secede grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, you are brighter than this na . The FG cannot legally hold back the allocations accruing to States from the federation accounts. Those gangster days are gone with OBJ . End of Story !!!The myth a State will suffer from not being under the PDP is entirely that - a myth. Anyway , how well have PDP States fared ? Have they done better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN ?

I believe You also  know of IGR ? Internally generated revenue? Well , no one does it better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN because the ideology of Tinubu and indeed his like-minded ACN progressives is that States should not indolently and cluelessly wait for disbursement from Abuja. Rather think as if you are cut off from the centre and you will thrive. Whatever comes from Abuja then becomes a bonus for a region where progressive politics ensures that folks cooperate to work for accelerated progress. It aint Rocket Science . Folks in the SW are happy because we now have guys in place who can take a Proactive, logical and scientific approach to leadership plus , most importantly, they will work with others for the progress of the region rather than pander to egotistic pontification as Daniel, Alao Akala and PDP Governors do .

Now folks like us are encouraged to suggest initiatives we believe will be inspected seriously and implemented if deemed feasible. I dare GEJ to attempt what you say .  Nobody , I repeat , Nobody will hold the SW back. We are no longer willing to persevere with an indolent, clueless and irredeemably corrupt centre that gulps so much and gives nothing back in return. Lets see how well those who are "under" the PDP umbrerra will fare .

LOL.

One said that SW is now an "opposition group". chaiii!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by aljharem(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, you are brighter than this na . The FG cannot legally hold back the allocations accruing to States from the federation accounts. Those gangster days are gone with OBJ . End of Story !!!The myth a State will suffer from not being under the PDP is entirely that - a myth. Anyway , how well have PDP States fared ? Have they done better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN ?

I believe You also  know of IGR ? Internally generated revenue? Well , no one does it better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN because the ideology of Tinubu and indeed his like-minded ACN progressives is that States should not indolently and cluelessly wait for disbursement from Abuja. Rather think as if you are cut off from the centre and you will thrive. Whatever comes from Abuja then becomes a bonus for a region where progressive politics ensures that folks cooperate to work for accelerated progress. It aint Rocket Science . Folks in the SW are happy because we now have guys in place who can take a Proactive, logical and scientific approach to leadership plus , most importantly, they will work with others for the progress of the region rather than pander to egotistic pontification as Daniel, Alao Akala and PDP Governors do .

Now folks like us are encouraged to suggest initiatives we believe will be inspected seriously and implemented if deemed feasible. I dare GEJ to attempt what you say .  Nobody , I repeat , Nobody will hold the SW back. We are no longer willing to persevere with an indolent, clueless and irredeemably corrupt centre that gulps so much and gives nothing back in return. Lets see how well those who are "under" the PDP umbrerra will fare .

hmmm Gbawe of oxford u are right and that is why i am angry right now at the north for CPC not getting all the seats there angry

well congrates SW, i am trully happy for you people

lets just hope that the new ACN leaders do not become the new PDP in sw undecided

congrates once again cheesy
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Only one group has shown action and not mouth or gra gra. It is all in the finese and intelligence. Maybe when you can gather some for yourself you can make progress. Big fonts mean you are shouting, and almost having a heart attack. Just sit down, watch and learn. It might help you in the future when you want to secede grin

You're begging to see another picture of a roundabout  grin

Even poor Ekiti has its own "center".
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

[size=28pt]CAN YOU SHOW ME A REASON TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK? BIG FONTS WERE MEANT TO DRAW ATTENTION WHICH IT DID. THE "FINESE" AND "INTELLIGENCE" SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU IN AN INDEPENDENT STATE BY NOW.[/size]

Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]IT MADE THAT MUCH OF AN IMPACT THAT THEY'RE STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT?[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]CAN YOU SHOW ME A REASON TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK? BIG FONTS WERE MEANT TO DRAW ATTENTION WHICH IT DID. THE "FINESE" AND "INTELLIGENCE" SHOULD HAVE SEE YOU IN AN INDEPENDENT STATE BY NOW.[/size]

[size=28pt]IT MADE THAT MUCH OF AN IMPACT THAT THEIR STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT?[/size]

hahahhahaha, what a waste of time. After all we have seen what your gra gra and jealousy has caused in the past. No time for this argument. Much to be celebrated today. Be happy for other's so that you can free your mind of envy and evil. It may help you think clearer.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
You ppl should stop taunting Igbos about SW's success.  grin grin

Dont kick a dog when its already down
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Round about grin grin grin grin. With the way they all shout "oyel" you will think they have underground and super sonic trains. Round about is now a thing to boast of in Nigeria cry cry cry. What some Nigerian's have come to expect for themselves. Round about, the greatest infrastructure for a Nigerian in a certain area, shouting on this thread. grin cheesy
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ezeagu, take heart. It will be fine.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

hahahhahaha, what a waste of time. After all we have seen what your gra gra and jealousy has caused in the past. No time for this argument. Much to be celebrated today. Be happy for other's so that you can free your mind of envy and evil. It may help you think clearer.

[size=28pt]I'M FINDING IT HARD TO THINK OF WHAT YOU ARE THINKING THE 'SOUTH EAST' IS JEALOUS OF, I'M TRYING TO THINK OF SOM. . . .  IS IT LAGOS, OR PORTS OR. . . WHAT?[/size]

Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]OKAY, SWITZERLAND, TAUNTING WOULD INCLUDE SHOWING THE PERSON SOMETHING THEY DON'T HAVE. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA HAS AGAINST EACH OTHER? AND KICKING A DOG WHILE ITS DOWN, ARE YOU JOKING, I MEAN, ARE YOU BLIND?[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seanet02: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
It sucks to be ibo
Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
labalaba ni bobo yi. O da bi n pe o tin sinwi. O tin jowu ju. Eni ba jowu to yi o ma ya were ni iseju kan grin cheesy
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
2mch:

Round about grin grin grin grin. With the way they all shout "oyel" you will think they have underground and super sonic trains. Round about is now a thing to boast of in Nigeria cry cry cry. What some Nigerian's have come to expect for themselves. Round about, the greatest infrastructure for a Nigerian in a certain area, shouting on this thread. grin cheesy

[size=28pt]OIL IS ON YOUR MIND, IS THAT WHY YOU CANT BREAK FREE?[/size]

seanet02:

It sucks to be ibo

[size=28pt]IT SUCKS HARDER TO ENVY THEM.[/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
No be mistake. . . . SW did am o!1 No be by rigging!! No be by magic numbers! grin

I know my Yoruba peeps dey celebrate!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMonOjbEGws?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hausas coming to party because SW don achieve am!! grin

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Igbos dey talk about am!!

"Cheiii!!! SW don do am!! Wetin we go do?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/426098_igbo_and_ijaw_jpg64e65538d19e879a1177c1ebc5aa089a
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seanet02: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
F*U*C*K*E*D* ibo kidnappers!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2011

Baby laughing at ezeagu.

"baad bwoi!! Up SW!!"
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No be mistake. . . . SW did am o!1 No be by rigging!! No be by magic numbers! grin

I know my Yoruba peeps dey celebrate!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMonOjbEGws?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

[size=28pt]THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, WHY CAN'T YOU CHANNEL THAT AMALA ENERGY INTO BREAKING AWAY?[/size]

seanet02:

F*U*C*K*E*D* ibo kidnappers!

[size=28pt]STILL PDP-NIGERIAN seanet02![/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by seeme2(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ile-IdI, u have no room in heaven! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2011

Igbo gburugburu coming to congratulate the SW!

"Well done."

grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Gbawe: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
alj harem:

hmmm Gbawe of oxford u are right and that is why i am angry right now at the north for CPC not getting all the seats there angry

well congrates SW, i am trully happy for you people

lets just hope that the new ACN leaders do not become the new PDP in sw undecided

congrates once again cheesy

You are a gentleman my brother. I may be prancing around in joy at the moment but , in reality, I am also terribly unhappy for those who will have to put up with the PDP for another 4 years . Abia , for example, is a sad story. Theodore Orji is a nightmare and the type of uncouth miscreant no one deserves . He has regularly been described as "the WORST Governor in Nigeria" alongside Gbenga Daniel and Alao Akala.

If SW folks are jubilating everywhere, abeg bear with us graciously . Getting rid of misrulers who , for 12 years, enriched themselves wickedly , yet demonically failed to minimally assist ordinary Nigerians, is what we are celebrating. I know some of the ACN guys personally . They are not bad folks at all. In fact all SW States will see progress because they are in the hands of folks who believe in 'giving back' to the people .
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Baby laughing at ezeagu.

"baad bwoi!! Up SW!!"

[img]http://3.bp..com/_nYLyToi85KQ/ShcTYUowLVI/AAAAAAAADro/QnlIwncYGiM/s400/IGBO+KWENU!+-+Copy.JPG[/img]

Boy, asking for his sisters corals back (who dash you grin).
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Binis dey celebrate o!!

"We O se!! Yorubas have done it. Up Oduduwa!!"

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Kilode1: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
Funny thread. . .

Ileke Idi, ku ise o, Odu'a a gbe 'a o. .
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kanuris dey Jubilate.

"Up SW. Our turn go come."

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbo gburugburu coming to congratulate the SW!

"Well done."

grin grin

Even their king too congratulated us. . .so why is ezeagu so stubborn ?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hausamen.

"Make we cover our face for shame. Walahi! Yorubas don do am. We dey fear" grin

Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even their king too congratulated us. . .so why is ezeagu so stubborn ?

[size=28pt]I'LL THROW A PARTY WHEN THE SOUTH WEST CREATES A COUNTRY![/size]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=28pt]YORUBAS AND THEIR SWAG!![/size]

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ Ileke Idi

Good job! I couldn't stop laughing! Seems like everyone is coming to the party.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]YORUBAS AND THEIR SWAG!![/size]

[size=28pt]STEALING MY CAPS LOCK . . . . ."SWAG".[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP To Hold Fresh Convention August 17 / FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors / Osinbajo: Nigeria's Population Grows By 5 Million Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.