Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,522 members, 7,840,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Southwest Rocks! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Rocks! (7649 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Just trying to say unlike you and the other misguided and disgruntled elements on NL, some of your people get common sense,

You flopped, I have eyes.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
naijababe:

Thinking out loud. Does this mean Ebora Owu will move to Minna or wherever? Now, I just begin dey laugh.  grin grin grin

He would become Ebora Owerri and go and meet his Obusanjo family. Abeg ACN should organise a We dey laff rally
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Okay, so let me understand, the Igbo are against ACN as you claim, and are unhappy because of the results in the South West, yet you have the nerve to post pictures of Igbo ACN supporters in a failed attempt to taunt the Igbo here? What happened to the "intelligence" and "finesse"?
ezeagu:

Okay, so let me understand, the Igbo are against ACN as you claim, and are unhappy because of the results in the South West, yet you have the nerve to post pictures of Igbo ACN supporters in a failed attempt to taunt the Igbo here? What happened to the "intelligence" and "finesse"?

Most of the so called ibo voters travelled for easter besides fashola would still have won without your votes !
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
ACN Youth Town Hall Meeting. Grooming Smart And Credible Leaders Of Tomorrow. Why The SW IS Winning

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
Everybody dey surround ACN/SW . . . . now they're in the center of the national attention cheesy
We voted right, my people.

Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Most of the so called ibo voters travelled for easter besides fashola would still have won without your votes !

Flop argument. Try again.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
ACN Youth Town Hall Meeting. Grooming Smart And Credible Leaders Of Tomorrow. Why The SW IS Winning

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

He would become Ebora Owerri and go and meet his Obusanjo family. Abeg ACN should organise a We dey laff rally

DK, o ti po ju, gba si be jo!!!!

EBORA OWERRI indeed!!! Shameless agbaya. We should start the rally here jo!!!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile, Gbawe and co

Can you get it to the ACN top dogs to organize a "Rascals are laffing" or "We dey laff" rally where all South Westerners can really laff
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2011

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Flop argument. Try again.

We are not fighting but celebrating because ACN has done us proud.o ya join the bandwagon and praise God.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

We are not fighting but celebrating because ACN has done us proud.o ya join the bandwagon and praise God.

You're the one that first mentioned "ajeokuta mamu omi".
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Ok no vex, take cookie. Can you leave now?[img]http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~rkhosla/cookie.jpg[/img]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

grin grin grin
Roflmao. . .But that is just an adjective na or you don't like it ? Afterall,we all know hausas as Abokis,Almajiris,terrorists,elewure etc. O ya no vex omo nna .
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Dede1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

You should know commonsense has deserted some of these moronic fools.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
We dey laff oooo
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dede1:

You should know commonsense has deserted some of these moronic fools.

We are victorious. . .Acn will come to ibo rescue very soon.it has started with NGIGE.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Dede1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

We are victorious. . .Acn will come to ibo rescue very soon.it has started with NGIGE.

It appears that ACN is one of the political parties in the jungle called Nigeria. A good look at the ACN emblem and manifesto does not indicate Yoruba or south west region represents the party. If few trolls are bent on making ACN a Yoruba political party, I say so be it.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dede1:

It appears that ACN is one of the political parties in the jungle called Nigeria. A good look at the ACN emblem and manifesto do not indicate Yoruba or south west region represents the party. If few trolls are bent on making ACN a Yoruba political party, I say so be it.

Don't worry, ACN led by Asiwaju Tinubu will guide and lead you ibo people out of the darkness and wilderness,

Just be patient,
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dede1:

It appears that ACN is one of the political parties in the jungle called Nigeria. A good look at the ACN emblem and manifesto do not indicate Yoruba or south west region represents the party. If few trolls are bent on making ACN a Yoruba political party, I say so be it.  

Is that a way of saying you appreciate the success of the party so far ? Anyways,if you can't beat them,you can always join afterall we are all one naija as shown by Ngige winning dora.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2011

I dey laff
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
tampa1871:

Gbam!
I know my redeemer liveth! God is great.

You just reminded me of my fave song of all times cheesy cheesy cheesy

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktj1yOQ2nQ?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCaNBhK4S0&feature=fvst

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives:
Let all creations testify
Let this, life within me cry
I know my Redeemer lives, yeah.

The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let this life within we cry
I know my Redeemer, He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim

That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave.

[size=14pt]And I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer,[/size]

I know my Redeemer
I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
I know that I know that I know that I know that I know my redeemer lives
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
I Know I know
He lives He lives yeah, yeah I spoke with him this morning
He lives He lives, the tomb is empty,
He lives I gotta tell everybody
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Gbawe: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Eko Ile, Gbawe and co

Can you get it to the ACN top dogs to organize a "Rascals are laffing" or "We dey laff" rally where all South Westerners can really laff

My brother , trust me all the ACN bigwigs dey laff right now . What you suggest is actually on the minds of the ACN because nothing better to taunt your enemies with than the catchphrase they invented , to celebrate the vanquishing of a foe, without realising that they too will be vanquished when the imprisonment of the South-West , by one man , comes to an end  . A 'theme' is brewing but we will leave it at that for now . I have been in touch with my Uncle all day (an ACN Senator-elect) and the man just dey laff  grin grin grin Uncle Amosun sef dey laff.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^ Good one there.

We rascals would love to laff oooo

Cos other states are not smiling right now.

Go to the 95% andd above states like Delta and Imo and see whats going on there
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Mavor: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Damn!!! The chick on the right finished from my alma mater. Fancy seeing her here after so long.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Kilode1: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Good one there.

I heard they've declared the Imo results inconclusive. SMH

Give PDP an inch and they will take a whole mile. . .
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fun ra won, ni won o ma fun ara won ni oogun je Ko kan mi.

Let the 95 percentile states deal with their problem

And remember to thank/give credit to GEJ for such awesome elecvtions in the states (Delta inclusive)
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Gbawe: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Good one there.

Did I not tell folks that all regions need a Tinubu of their own? Instead folks mocked Tinubu as a criminal godfather when , going by the reality on the ground, it is crystal clear that regions who do not have a sagacious and dedicated politician to strategise effectively for them are bound to lose out in the centrist plans of the PDP that rewards a few with our wealth while majority are condemned to poverty.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by asorocker: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
The biggest loosers in this election is the core  north  who finally capitulated to the nee ruling alliance of SS, SE and MB .
The core north is no more a political super power and they are not an economic force.
If they confinue their bombing , they will shrink to a pariah state.

The biggest beneficiary is the SS who by providence are now emerging Nigerias Economic, political and military (militant power). Depending on how deft they are in the driving seat of Aso rock will determine how they will maneuver 2015 .
The SS has 5 international airports, the new petroleum/ gas empire will be built in the SS.

The truth about the MB is that this is their opportunity to free themselves from the yoke of the core north politically and economically.
If they can leverage on their support of GEJ they can finally break the bonds of Ahmadu bello.

I don't really know where to place the SE because igbos are both in SE and SS but depending on their bargaining power they might emerge as a new power block now that the core north is deflated. The east has to go to the drawing board now that ovation is loudest.

For the SW, really it is premature to start throwing party when you are now under emperror Tinubu. You are now a regional empire. No longer in the national power circle. Lagos your economic hub is gradually being over taken by SS ( the 5 stars of niger delta, bayelsa, rivers , delta, A ibom whose GDP surpasses all of SW).
You are back to where you were in 1960 and 1979 where really can that take you.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
asorocker:

The biggest loosers in this election is the core  north  who finally capitulated to the nee ruling alliance of SS, SE and MB .
The core north is no more a political super power and they are not an economic force.

The biggest beneficiary is the SS who by providence are now emerging Nigerias Economic, political and military (militant power). Depending on how deft they are in the driving seat of Aso rock will determine how they will maneuver 2015 .
The SS has 5 international airports, the new petroleum/ gas empire will be built in the SS.

The truth about the MB is that this is their opportunity to free themselves from the yoke of the core north politically and economically.
If they can leverage on their support of GEJ they can finally break the bonds of Ahmadu bello.

I don't really know where to place the SE because igbos are both in SE and SS but depending on their bargaining power they might emerge as a new power block now that the core north is deflated. The east has to go to the drawing board now that ovation is loudest.

For the SW, really it is premature to start throwing party when you are now under emperror Tinubu. You are now a regional empire. No longer in the national power circle. Lagos your economic hub is gradually being over taken by SS ( the 5 stars of niger delta, bayelsa, rivers , delta, A ibom whose GDP surpasses all of SW).

So when are you guys going to start leaving lagos for the so called 5 stars of the ND ?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
asorocker:

The only states I know that can celebrate for sure are Rivers, Lagos and Enugu. All others are just hoping.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

The only states I know that can celebrate for sure are Rivers, Lagos and Enugu. All others are just hoping.

First of all; DUH!!!

Better hope than more years of non-performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nba Ikeja Press Release On N97 Fuel Price / This Is What National And State Assemblies Will Earn. / A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.