Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Southwest Rocks! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Rocks! (7651 Views)

PDP Chair: Sheriff Intensifies Lobby As Southwest Group Threatens Defection / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
Igbo women in ACN,

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]SORRY, BUT I DON'T USE PACK MENTALITY, SAVE THAT FOR THE RAINFOREST. AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIME "SOUTH EAST" HAS BEEN MENTIONED HERE, HOW CAN THIS BE A "YORUBA" THREAD?[/size]

Ediiot!! SE was no where mentioned BEFORE you came and forced your SE rotten nation into a SW affair. I understand why this news would frustrate you tho.

You simply got what you asked for.  grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2011

Re: Southwest Rocks! by 2mch(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Exactly, yorubas are in competition with us, we are not in competition with them.Plain and simple. The measure their accomplishments by Igbo accomplishments.

Competition? I dont think Yoruba's think about Igbo's when they are doing their things. So i dont know where this is coming from. Well your words are a manifestation of your thoughts. At least Yoruba's are not competing to have the most PDP governor's and sell out their peoples vote and party to PDP for sugar money.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Kilode1: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ibo ACN Babes,

You mean Edo-Binis? Our cousins  cool
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Exactly, yorubas are in competition with us, we are not in competition with them.Plain and simple. The measure their accomplishments by Igbo accomplishments.

I always wondered the same thing. Every time there's a south west celebration thread, it has to have one person measuring their muscles with Igbo progression, it took around 3 posts in this thread till one decided to talk about "ajaokuta ma" whatever, while little to no Igbo people are even aware of this competition. What really is there to compete with in Nigeria?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ediiot!! SE was no where mentioned BEFORE you came and forced your SE rotten nation into a SW affair. I understand why this news would frustrate you tho.

You simply got what you asked for.  grin

Speaking what you do not know.Go to the first page. You all measure urselves based off of whats going on with the Igbos. cool
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/430369_igbo_jpg28bd804326727bdeda36840c1a4b7765

Either your confused, or you're an idiot on purpose. How can you have the confidence to post this?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yorubas' Jubilation!!

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
If ibo mothers and fathers are celebrating ACN victory,why are their children unhappy ?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos knee down to worship Yorubas  grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/291009_bonny_and_yorub_jpge405fb8b4474ae6c22cd81b1463a4e05

Yoruba doesn't know what the difference between and Igbo and Ijaw is. Yoruba woman is proud her men are not marrying her?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

I always wondered the same thing. Every time there's a south west celebration thread, it has to have one person measuring their muscles with Igbo progression, it took around 3 posts in this thread till one decided to talk about "ajaokuta ma" whatever, while little to no Igbo people are even aware of this competition. What really is there to compete with in Nigeria?

It's called inferiority complex. The feel less progressive than us.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Either your confused, or you're an idiot on purpose. How can you have the confidence to post this?

Just trying to say unlike you and the other misguided and disgruntled elements on NL, some of your people get common sense,
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
LOL!!

No be mistake o!! No be by rigging! No be by Magic numbers!! cheesy cheesy

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMonOjbEGws?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pls wotz the latest in Oyo state?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ijogz K:

Pls wotz the latest in Oyo state?

Akala is out!!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You simply got what you asked for.  grin

seanet02:

South east sucks

Post number 4, so pathetic.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Chyz*:

It's called inferiority complex. The feel less progressive than us.

But you are regressing aimlessly into to the wilderness. You are nothing but a political commodity bought and paid for and to be used and disposed off at will,

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ileke, oku'se ojare. Oodua o ni fi wa sile.
cry cry cry cry. Tears of joy!!!! Oluwa o ma se
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Just trying to say unlike you and the other misguided and disgruntled elements on NL, some of your people get common sense,

Okay, so let me understand, the Igbo are against ACN as you claim, and are unhappy because of the results in the South West, yet you have the nerve to post pictures of Igbo ACN supporters in a failed attempt to taunt the Igbo here? What happened to the "intelligence" and "finesse"?
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

But you are regressing aimlessly into to the wilderness. You are nothing but a political commodity bought and paid for and to be used and disposed off at will,

I dont know what wilderness you're talking about but its clear that you all are in the background now so you better get use to it. It's a pity. OBJ really helped you all out but some how youve managed to screw yourselves once again. Too bad.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by ezeagu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Chyz post is really eating you. Nwanne, I need to learn from you. grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Remii(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
It is official in Oyo AKALA IS GONE OUT OF AGODI

ACN = 420854

PDP = 387132
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
naijababe:

Ileke, oku'se ojare. Oodua o ni fi wa sile.
cry cry cry cry. Tears of joy!!!! Oluwa o ma se

No problem my sista.

Na frustration dey do them. Why should the SW  stick with 12 yrs of non performance.

Ekun ayo la o ma gbo o!! The non-violence in the SW is what I am most proud of. While IMO state don dey burn down their town.
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
Binis dey play shekere for us cheesy cheesy

"We O se, the SW has done it!!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/292018_ww_jpgb397a783a8ef4d818ba54e2af551739f
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Chyz2: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Chyz post is really eating you. Nwanne, I need to learn from you. grin

Don't mind him my brotha. He is small boy. He might as well wipe his tears and wash his feet because his people are there to stay(in the background). No national cake for them,at lll at all. smiley
Re: Southwest Rocks! by EkoIle1: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

Okay, so let me understand, the Igbo are against ACN as you claim, and are unhappy because of the results in the South West, yet you have the nerve to post pictures of Igbo ACN supporters in a failed attempt to taunt the Igbo here? What happened to the "intelligence" and "finesse"?

Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Thinking out loud. Does this mean Ebora Owu will move to Minna or wherever? Now, I just begin dey laugh.  grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Rocks! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
Whoever thinks the SW is in the background is up for a rude awakening grin
With Tinubu, Obj, and their likes. . . . infact half of the national cake is the SW's  wink

I believe Gbawe answered tho
Alhaji, you are brighter than this na . The FG cannot legally hold back the allocations accruing to States from the federation accounts. Those gangster days are gone with OBJ . End of Story !!!The myth a State will suffer from not being under the PDP is entirely that - a myth. Anyway , how well have PDP States fared ? Have they done better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN ?

I believe You also  know of IGR ? Internally generated revenue? Well , no one does it better than Lagos under Fashola and the ACN because the ideology of Tinubu and indeed his like-minded ACN progressives is that States should not indolently and cluelessly wait for disbursement from Abuja. Rather think as if you are cut off from the centre and you will thrive. Whatever comes from Abuja then becomes a bonus for a region where progressive politics ensures that folks cooperate to work for accelerated progress. It aint Rocket Science . Folks in the SW are happy because we now have guys in place who can take a Proactive, logical and scientific approach to leadership plus , most importantly, they will work with others for the progress of the region rather than pander to egotistic pontification as Daniel, Alao Akala and PDP Governors do .

Now folks like us are encouraged to suggest initiatives we believe will be inspected seriously and implemented if deemed feasible. I dare GEJ to attempt what you say .  Nobody , I repeat , Nobody will hold the SW back. We are no longer willing to persevere with an indolent, clueless and irredeemably corrupt centre that gulps so much and gives nothing back in return. Lets see how well those who are "under" the PDP umbrerra will fare .

Shey same national cake wey PDP no go let the people eat abi? ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Southwest Rocks! by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
Remii:

It is official in Oyo AKALA IS GONE OUT OF AGODI

ACN = 420854

PDP = 387132

E wa woo , E wa wooo, E wa wo oun to lugbala se, E wa wo oun tolugbala se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is What National And State Assemblies Will Earn. / Falae: There Is No Provision For Zoning In Nigerian Constitution / Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.