Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29467 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Badmus2014(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2021
This papa lost his medulla oblongata. Who raised your hand as coming president I swear you're not all right[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by D1zion: 7:49am On May 15, 2021
See this one that cannot govern one state is talking about a whole country. Only those benefiting From You in kogi will say that.rubbish
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by JeffreyJunior: 7:50am On May 15, 2021
This man has just called me a Cameroonian. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by olmoRoc: 7:50am On May 15, 2021
Exclude me from that list Mr. Yayah Jammel wannabe!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Josywhyte: 7:51am On May 15, 2021
Yahaya Bello I've told u to stop taking that thing. See your life now? You're beginning to sound like Desmond Idiot,I mean Desmond Elliott
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Drsnives(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2021
tonididdy:

grin lol so he's even younger than 68 grin
Wake up, tinubu should not be less than 89-92yrs
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by isa6namo(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2021
Oga u mean some Nigerians are deceiving you?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Revisitedheart: 7:53am On May 15, 2021
I’m a newbie y’all should welcome me to Nairaland lol
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ImpactCrater: 7:53am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Btruth: 7:53am On May 15, 2021
Yinmu! grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by bobby86(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2021
This must be the joke of the century.Which Nigeria? who are the Nigerian? where do they agree to that? Simply say your hopeless infinitessima follower who bent on cashing out from you.Nigerians indeed!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by DAMN99: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
See clown. Getat
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2021
God will help you, brother...at least unemployment will increase...tell me a single thing you've achieved in Kogi-State... When elders are talking lean brother...In Jagaban will Stand. The only man with a pure heart for the nation... We Move�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ADO2004: 7:56am On May 15, 2021
May God purnish you and your type
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by SavageResponse(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2021
This one is also talking
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2021
Oga! Don't ever generalize that statement again!
What do you mean by the word ''ALL'' ?

Next time, limit it to the gullible, ignoramus, sycophantic group of people under your spell.

2023 election will never hold in this country if it still same old politicians that will contest.

Share if I have spoken tour mind.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Jimraz4: 7:57am On May 15, 2021
No mind those deceiving u. They only want to collect your money eat.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by aloaye11: 7:57am On May 15, 2021
I take God beg u oga stay ur lane. Watin u don fit do for ur state, Common kogi u cannot manage na Nigeria. We are tired of half baked leaders, we need intellectuals to rule this nation
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Oracleforce: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/

Okay, you are saying the country is presently in disunity.....Buhari is coming for your head
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by tonididdy(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2021
Drsnives:

Wake up, tinubu should not be less than 89-92yrs

Haha lol grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by XenithGeo(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2021
The only thing all Nigerians want you to run is "mad".
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by elisho: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
make thunder kill you there
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2021

SAY TO APC AND PDP.

SAY NO TO A FULANI CANDIDATE

SAY NO TO A CANDIDATE FROM THE NORTH.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by 900warriorz: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
You dey ment? Who be the All Nigerians? angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by dederocs(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2021
It is a lie...you wasted kogi resources, you are a failure. Bello you use thugs to win elections, you are the worst governor so far. Nigeria better scatter than Bello nearing power.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by trumpcoat(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Show me where I told you to run for election am a Nigerian,just a proof at least
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by 8stargeneral: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
We Nigerians said no u lied anganist us..Ur incompetent.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Ipsofacto: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
You that cannot unite your ward, not to talk of local government want to be president. Above all you lid on Nigerians that they ask you to contest.you think Nigerian as fool? Ordinarily I wouldn't reply to dignify your pathetic ego. But is necessary Nigerian react to this lie you lied against them. What are you coming to do in the presidency that you cannot advise your God father Buhajihadist to do it right now. Stop dreaming Nigerian might not see 2023 as a result of the division and war you're fully in support of for your benefit and to the detriment of Nigerian people. If I may ask are you related of Uncle liar Mohammed? I laugh in Spanish .....
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Tremple8v: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
Dude is smoking paw paw weed .
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Oracleforce: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
tjcare4u2005:
God will help you, brother...at least unemployment will increase...tell me a single thing you've achieved in Kogi-State... When elders are talking lean brother...In Jagaban will Stand. The only man with a pure heart for the nation... We Move�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Are you saying bullion van? The one that owns 64 percent of the property in lagos...the one that owns alpa-betta....
Wait and see what northern leaders will do for your oga next year
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by oluwabunmist: 8:02am On May 15, 2021
Which all Nigerians? Guy make u go siddon for one corner jare. Which time your family members turned to all Nigerians? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Osun Election Tribunal: APC Witnesses Authenticate Results Alteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.