Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29175 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by saintmm(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Dude I hate to break it to you like we always do.... Your PDP can't and won't win APC, Tinubu is the man... Know this and know peace
Unfortunately, it is likely to be. Because many Nigerians are still on the illusion that 2023 election with this current structure in place will solve the myriad of problems Nigeria has!
But, will rather make it worse because it will still be a member of the cabals that will emerge either tinubu or his like and the cycle will continue!
Restructuring into true federalism now is the way out.

I rise
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by adedayoa2(f): 11:14am On May 15, 2021
Abi alashi ni eleyi ni
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
This man is smoking something but what it is I cannot tell
I can tell if u can't. It's Ganja
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ZaddyGO(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2021
This Igbo wey this man dey smoke na multipurpose mumuness igbo
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Pat688: 11:23am On May 15, 2021
This young man surely needs psychiatric evaluation, how did we offend the gods of the land to deserve this mad people as leaders ? I just don't get it. This man has spoilt my day....... Beg u indeed.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Tareq1105: 11:24am On May 15, 2021
I don't know who did this to Tata Bello deceiving him that he's electable.

I won't say more than that bcoz the joke tire me, so tey I don't even know where to start from.

He should ask himself if he has actually won any election in his life.

His first term was won for him, no thanks to poor electoral law.

His second term was daylight robbery.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Mikrofonea2z(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2021
I beg ta ta ta ta governor, minus my name from among the all "nigerians" begging you to become their president.
What have you achieved in kogi state that will make people ask you to vie for the presidency?

The blood of those that were gunned down in the course of your "reelection" will fight all your future aspirations.

The blood of the innocent passersby that your gunmen brought down in their prime without them going near the "palliative items" will speak against you forever.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by dtphilosopher: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Biko...am I not a Nigerian again? When did I ask you to run for president? Why Bello dey lie like this
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by executive12: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Which "all Nigerians"? Clown.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by NLPoliceWoman: 12:02pm On May 15, 2021
RTR
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ddeola: 12:13pm On May 15, 2021
Make u and ur Nigerians dey deceive unasef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Teespice(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2021
I am not part of the Nigerians asking you to run for president.

How can you be president when the state you govern is in shambles?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Edio1: 12:27pm On May 15, 2021
For your dream abi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by kolmart: 12:56pm On May 15, 2021
Mumu of the year who is asking the worst governor in Nigeria to contest for president? A governor that can't perform in his state is that a person Nigerian will ask to be president? Maybe he made mistake to say Nigerians instead of Nigerens.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by biafranrealson: 1:17pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

TINUBU IS 86 AND NOT 68
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Ojajibola: 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
I hope I am excluded in the all Nigerians
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Ehinjuola: 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
Gbaaaam!
I don talk am.

When everybody is doing visitation I have already known something is coming up..
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by orlaglobal234: 1:42pm On May 15, 2021
Which Nigerians hope I am not one of those few useless people that want you to become their president because you can only become president of Kogi but not Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Dpaulie(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2021
You lied...if u include me
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Govocrete: 1:51pm On May 15, 2021
What is the meaning of "All". If all Nigerians are asking you to run then no need for an election. I believe he meant "All People ........" are asking him to run for presidency.

All Nigerian excluding me and my household.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by shogsman(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2021
You're very stupid mister
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by kelvin21887(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by abidem4real: 2:37pm On May 15, 2021

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by adebayo987: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
Who dey talk?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Baawaa(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2021
Yaya bello,see your life,your supporters are ashamed of you
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Olammycaress(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2021
It is only a gullible and stupid Nigerians like you will be telling you to run for president
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by surequality: 3:30pm On May 15, 2021
What do you mean by "All Nigerians"? Count me out! I did not ask you to run for president.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by hk891: 3:53pm On May 15, 2021
Mumu dey deceive himself mtchewwwwww
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by effort1: 3:58pm On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

Can you stake the destiny of your children on it that Tinubu is 68?

My mum is 69 and she looks younger than Tinubu. Yet, we are not as rich as Tinubu.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ETT93(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2021
Expired weed at work ��
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Nomiyesupersaint: 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
Ultimate213:
Run to hell
Lol,he is free to run then

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Pictured With Her Grand Daughter / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.