Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29185 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by blazebaba(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Weray...."ALL NIGERIANS" like say i talk anything...me wey i no even plan to vote anybody...con still dey lie say everyone, oloshii never enter he don dey lie...lori iro.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by rafcrown(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2021
You have stolen enough money for 2023.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by vikstandon(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/

'ALL NIGERIANS" must be a named person... Bring out the 'All Nigerian' man and light him up, he must be a FOOL or MUMU...He is Daft to approve your 2023 ambition.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Rhema04(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2021
I am not one of them sha
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by BigBizzy(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2021
lies
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Livingstone124: 8:42am On May 15, 2021
Imagine the audacity to declare for presidency. Pls unity Kogi state first, then we can talk about your fruitless presidential ambition.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by whitelightning: 8:49am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Gunayo(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2021
I laugh. Meanwhile, please download this inspirational song by Oritoke Deborah Ayodele and be blessed.
�Download Oritoke The Choir Girl - Kabiti Kabiti Oke - Mp3 https://9japraise.com/oritoke-the-choir-girl-kabiti-kabiti-oke-mp3/

� One click on this link will download this song automatically � https://9japraise.com/download/7063/

�IPhone users can stream below � https://audiomack.com/9ja-praise/song/kabiti-kabiti-oke

� Latest Music Updates from 9japraise.com

�Notice: This message was sent as a BROADCAST from 9japraise.com ✌️

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by LoudLord(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2021
Na lie go finish this big head governor

Minus me sha cause I no dey among the all Nigeria you mention...werey
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Nobody: 8:59am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by dapadawee: 9:05am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/
Sorry sir, am not among those asking you to run for 2023pls stop stealing my support and vote
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Positiveminds(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by EBEk101(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

U Dey compare Naira to dollar?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by fayomim: 9:07am On May 15, 2021
Point of correction, your own family wants you to run for presidency not nigerians. We don't want you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by infogenius(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by emapeteum(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2021
Yeye Belo thinks Nigeria is Kogi state.what ashamed on your evil ambition
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by hush15: 9:11am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

Which all cos me am not asking o. Infact, I insist you desist from such cos you are intolerant, ass licker and incompetent....
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Kingluqman(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2021
dgang:
You are having a nightmare sir, with all due respect. You need to wake up.
Why wasting your respect like this na grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by jamace(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin Count me out, mbok.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by KingMicky3286: 9:15am On May 15, 2021
I am not among the Nigerians. Count me out of your stupid statement.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Martins9756: 9:18am On May 15, 2021
Tinubu, On your mandate we shall stand, on your mandate we shall stand, on your mandate, on your mandate, on your mandate we shall stand... the only man and politician that can unite Nigeria is the great Jagaban, sentiments apart, this is a man of the people, every tribe in this country has benefited from this man, a man that love all without discreamination, his brilliant, his calculative, his diligent, his wisdom, knowledge and understanding is second to none, he is a prudent man, above all he love Nigeria and everyone irrespective of tribe or religion with passion, Tinubu is a man of the people, all this propaganda about him is out of hatred, jealousy and envy, anytime you see people talking rubbish about him wash them closely with their body language you will understand where their coming from, may God give him grace to overcome his enemy including you that is ready to attack me for saying the truth.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by lordatkinson07(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2021
You Bette don't waste the little you have stolen. They just want to do political scam for you.
If i can recollect very well, you did not win the Kogi gubernatorial election. Tinubu and co., imposed you.

And since you got to office, what have you done For the people?

For you to now win the ihearts of nigerians would surely be a missiin impossible.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by officialtommy(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2021
and who are the all nigerians, i hope i am not one of them
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by sleemomymy: 9:23am On May 15, 2021
FOR THE TIME I HAD SPENT IN THIS COUNTRY WHY IS IT THAT IT IS PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS ASK THEIR PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORS INCLUDING ALL OTHER POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER TO CONTEST.
INFACT WE ALWAYS BEG THEM. LET US STOP BEGGING THEM. THIS IS WHY WHEN THEY GET INTO THE OFFICE THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY DOING US FAVOUR.
YAHAYA BELLO THAT CAN NOT PAY KOGI STATE CIVIL SERVANT SALARY. THE MAX HE EVER PAY THEM IS 25% OF THEIR MONTHLY INCOME AND HE WILL COME ON NATIONAL TV AND TELL HE IS NOT OWNING THEM SALARY.
NOW WE STARTED BEGINNING THIS MOMNUMENTAL FAILURE TO COME AND BE OUR PRESIDENT.
BEFORE WE BEG HIM TO COME AND GOVERN US IN KOGI STATE, HE WAS RUNNING A TRANSPORT COMPANY WHICH TOTAL VALUE IN UP TO 200MILLION NAIRA. HE SAYS HE WORTH BILLIONS IN NAIRA. HOW COME?
THE ONLY COMPLETE PROJECT HE DID IN OKENE HIS HOME TOWN IS AGHASA JUNCTION ROUND ABOUT THAT A SEMI TRAILLER CAN NOT MAKE A COMPLETE ROUND ABOUT WITH OUT CLIMBING THE COVET. THE HOSPITAL HE IS BUILDING IS AT 30- 40% COMPLETION. IF CARE IS NOT TAKING, IT IS GOING TO BE AN ABANDONED PROJECT.
MY TAKE IS THAT LET US ALL STOP THE ATTITUDE OF BEGGING OUR LEADER TO COME AND RULE US. IF IN 2015 SOMEONE TELL ME THAT NIGERIA IS GOING TO BECOME WHAT IT IS TODAY WITH PMB IN CHARGE, I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
IF THIS OUR ATTITUDE OF "COME AND LEAD US" IS NOT STOPPED. THEN, IT IS WE THE MASSES THAT HAVE FAIL OURSELVES NOT OUR LEADERS.
GOD BLESS ME.
GOD BLESS PMB.
HOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Gokoyer0(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2021
grin. Nigeria is just a one very big joke.
Racoon:
And you said this is the man that will mount the saddle?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by officialtommy(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2021
oga we don't need aboki president again in dis country
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Habeyy(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2021
To run naked or what
A dull example of a youth
Senseless idiot

Pls run

You will win your Local government

Insanity
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Godformeeeeeee: 9:37am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
This man is smoking something but what it is I cannot tell
This man na addict I swear

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by maste: 9:37am On May 15, 2021
Seems like dementia is a requirement to rule Nigeria these days.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Lacash: 9:38am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by saintaustine(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2021
What do you mean by All Nigerians.

I don't remember asking him to Contest.

From Failure to Failure,
God Forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.