Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29169 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by ofiko123(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2021
You cannot win...
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Sgtkoselupa: 9:47am On May 15, 2021
I DID NOT!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Bimiafashion(f): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:
Goodluck
Fani Kayode will be your vice
Yes o. Perfect combination.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by temitope27(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
This man is smoking something but what it is I cannot tell
na Igbo(weed) he dey smoke grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Bimiafashion(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:
Goodluck
Fani Kayode will be your vice
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Joydan95: 9:52am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/
I thought the government declared weed as a hard drug? Why is this man still taking it?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by GodisFirst: 9:54am On May 15, 2021
He is too economical with the truth or someone is deceiving him. Which ever one, I am not among the Nigerians he is referring to.
I have not seen what he has done in Kogi State that will warrant such.
Dave Umahi, Okowa are better governors if I am to suggest.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Dude I hate to break it to you like we always do.... Your PDP can't and won't win APC, Tinubu is the man... Know this and know peace
You enjoy suffering, so please suffer alone. I hope this country divides so you'll have your BAT as president
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by bull67: 10:01am On May 15, 2021
you better go and sit down and enjoy all pension money you stole.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by nams77: 10:04am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Who said he is 68

How old is his first daughter? Someone over 60!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by justmondris: 10:04am On May 15, 2021
You mean all Nigerians including myself? Warey. This is another sign that our political leaders are liars
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by nsik(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2021
Oga,go and sit down
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by chinweasaa(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2021
Ok till then
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by peter8535: 10:20am On May 15, 2021
Vickym1:
The Number Nigeria is sarki grin
Who are the all Nigerians biko cos am not one of them undecided
maybe u are nt a nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Thebigheart: 10:21am On May 15, 2021
Thank God say na run u wan run, no be contest. Abegi, go run marathon race for Olympic. Id**t
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Coolsphinx: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
The worst of Buhari and Tinubu combined is 100% better than Yeye Below, he better contest for the president of Igbirra nation. Best of luck to him sha!
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Burstit(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

68 kee u dia
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Noblewealth(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2021
Who are the Nigerians cos I don't seems to understand..
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by noonenotwo: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
This man thought the same process that made him governor 2015 may still pray out in 2023 presidency
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Snoolv360(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2021
Maybe he thinks it's only kogi people that are Nigerians.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by megareal: 10:43am On May 15, 2021
All Nigerians? Keep dreaming.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by King44(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2021
It's a set up.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Jjmaximum: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
The man is sleepwalking
Who will wake him up for me
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by King44(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

68!!! Are you kidding. Even the blind can tell. You are just whining yourself.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by babacos: 10:54am On May 15, 2021
The stupidity and cluelessness of the current administration has condescended the level of the country that incapacitated people like yeye bello want to become the president
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Kcdojoto(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Babysvoice: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
God forbid bad thing in this difficult time
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

all nigerians? Yaya bello must be high on cow urine.....bello that is finding it difficult to govern that poverty infested state call KOGI.......maybe his dumb followers from the will vote for him......but using the word ALL is an insult to me.......
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by TPound(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2021
On behalf of all British with Ijebu ancestors, we deny this allegation made upon us
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by NUHUUSMAN(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2021
No Negative that don't have it important let us look at the other side of his coming to power. if person like Yahaya Bello succeeded in coming to power as president of Nigeria I assure you Ajakuta will not remain the same again imaging the number of people that will work there.
Lokoja drainage will not remain the same again. Road that link Abuja to Lokoja to Okene will receive attention image the challenges face there if his achievement ends like this the life of Nigerians will change. If I may ask why are you not in his support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.