Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' (29167 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Oosa4sure: 7:40am On May 15, 2021
You must be stupid and a bloody liar
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by learnedman(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2021
Hia grin grin grin Abeg this clown should free joor !! I no get power to laugh to his Papa ajasco comedy this early morning
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Imagynation: 7:41am On May 15, 2021
Dreams are permitted,go ahead and dream.Even an idiot would still call himself the wisest.Fulani puppet also wants a taste of the seat.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by detectivejones: 7:41am On May 15, 2021
From my findings...

Whatever this delusional clown is high on there's plenty of it
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Kuginzi: 7:41am On May 15, 2021
President of which country?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Mkkwh: 7:41am On May 15, 2021
count me out oga yahaya..
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by bixton(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/14/all-nigerians-are-asking-me-to-run-for-president-i-will-not-disappoint-yahaya-bello/amp/

Who is all Nigerians..........
How many delegates at the party level will vote for you at the presidential primaries if you get the form to run amongst others.......

Start from there because there's no all Nigerians wants you to run for president because as you claim to be a youth as a governor you have not done anything in Kogi State to show as tangible evidence
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Drsnives(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

Keep quite
Who told you tinubu us 68?
Leave tinubu and 78yrs old biden for ring make you tell me who go win. Always blind to the obvious
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Hahahaha grin

This Failure again?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Liessss
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Goodness10(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2021
I like this man before but why is he lying with all our names
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by 24kmagic: 7:42am On May 15, 2021
Like play like joke, na this guy go succeed Buhari.

This will be a case of from the devil to the deep blue sea
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Nobody: 7:42am On May 15, 2021

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by tonididdy(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
objobj:
See the poll
This was if the Nigerian voting system was electronical.

Sadly that is not the case, as the supposed 'literate, 21st century lazy voters do not go out to vote on elections day '.

So this polls is not a true reflection of the "all Nigerians" Yahaya is on about
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by iLiquidator: 7:43am On May 15, 2021
Tizu:
God will punish you and those people asking you to run.
Anyway they are telling you to run away for your life. Yeye Bello.
He said "All Nigerians", do you call for him to run? I didn't
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by IkengaRussell(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
Hashabiah:
This man is smoking something but what it is I cannot tell

I go like meet his dealer..The stuff is really strong.To make him detach from reality like this,the stuff na the main one..I need it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Jack005(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
Useless man, giving himself false hope.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
Hmmm. Is my name on your list?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by macrodata(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
With this I can agree that these politicians don't read past national newspapers & avoid forums like NL, Twitter etc. E go soon choke.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by tonididdy(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2021
Drsnives:

Keep quite
Who told you tinubu us 68?
Leave tinubu and 78yrs old biden for ring make you tell me who go win. Always blind to the obvious

grin lol so he's even younger than 68 grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Ibrahimkogi1010: 7:44am On May 15, 2021
An definitely not among your all Nigerians abi I no be Nigerian
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2021
This man nah mumu
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2021
Godforbid
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Josywhyte: 7:47am On May 15, 2021
Me excluded
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by adebwalex(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Jimmyubah2: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
It's only your village people that are asking you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Ihejirikakings(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Who is asking you,ME.
You must be joking.in this type of insecurity bedeviling our country and you people can not do anything.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Zane2point4(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
I so hate this man so full of himself and talks rubbish, which Nigerian?
We rather hv a drunk than having this guy?

Person wey no believe say covid19 deh country na the kind of person wey wan be president?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Eriokanmi: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Poor Photoshop

If 78 years Old Biden , 74. Years old Trump can, 73 years old Akufo Nana can, 66 years old Vladimir Putin can

Then 68 year old Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu can

Dey dia dey deceive yourself. Can't you set yourself free from this illusion for once?. Why are you guys always thinking as if you're living in the past naw? Did you know the age of Tinubu's wife when she died? Going by that alone, Tinubu shouldn't be anything less than 78 years old by now. Or did he marry his mum as wife? FFK even mocked him on this. These are the people asking you vote for them...lier old fool like him. please stop embarrassing the Nigerian intelligent youths.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by PND01: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by Jimmyubah2: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
macrodata:
With this I can agree that these politicians don't read past national newspapers & avoid forums like NL, Twitter etc. E go soon choke.
E don choke already.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
All this blanket statements no dey taya una again..

How many Nigerians and who conduct the interview and who are the respondents?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.