Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64346 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Elliotwaveforec: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE

Does any of your relations have the boldness to do what Sunday is doing?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:
[s]Very good.

Mohomodu Buhari nepotism has brought us to this level.

Nigeria was a multicultural and dynamic country before the coming of a failed general.

Buhari divisive, jihadist and ethnic bigotry was well known. Only the brainwashed elements refused to see the handwritings on the walls.

You people blindly followed a drug Barron in the name of change & next level. Now una eyes don clear. Janjaweedians.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN![/s]

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Ijaya123: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE

So who should?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by RedChiefPriest: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
I support the movement but igboho is an idiot
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by effort1: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured

We can be unstuck from anything that sticks us to this country

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by TheAlchemist: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

So Buhari and his Amanda cannot do to this juju wielding man what they did to the Albino fugitive.

Nope southwest is the glue that holds Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
Babapyro:
Seun I just wanted to let you know you are an authoritarian proud piece of shit.
I came across a thread of some people asking you to improve your site , and I can't believe you fucking deleted the thread,you can ban me for eternity man,but you're a real shitty person

Later, we will be blaming government for lack of development. I smell hypocrisy.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
Police are too busy taking orders from oppressive politicians than doing their actual policing job. People are protesting the death of an innocent lady at the hand of a organ trafficking gang. What have they done apart from pampering the killer? Nothing

Nigeria is a lost cause I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Onyeka2019: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
I want the final scores pls..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by UncleKoboko: 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
Indomiiso:
Sunday
Rasheedat kee u dier grin grin grin

something wey i go use android app do for free grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by mbahdi(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
Good.remaining naija delta
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
Waiting for Aso Rock charlatans and South West governors to do the needful and declare these people terrorists...

Failure to do this will be simply injustice and bias against IPOB! undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Awoleesu(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by donnie(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
No time for them yet. Soldiers aka Fulani terrorists aka boko haram are focusing on the East for now. They are the real threat. cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Rickylambert: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

Go and sit down abeg
Which Election?
The type we witnessed in Imo Gubernatorial Election.Allow ppl to show there grievances.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Awoleesu(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
Igbohovsky

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by DamnNiggar: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
Very scanty

No body fears better than a Yoruba man

Compare this to only IPOB rally in just Obigbo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by effort1: 3:39pm On May 15, 2021
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.

I understand. That's the same way umahi and uzodima are betrayers among Igbos.

Even Ojukwu betrayed Igbos when he arrived back to Nigeria from Ivory Coast.

Oh, you forgot about the betrayal potentials of umahi, the Fulani apologist?

So when looking for betrayers, first look at the endless list of betrayers among Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by temitope27(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

Nigeria was a multicultural and dynamic country before the coming of a failed general.

Buhari divisive, jihadist and ethnic bigotry was well known. Only the brainwashed elements refused to see the handwritings on the walls.

You people blindly followed a drug Barron in the name of change & next level. Now una eyes don clear. Janjaweedians.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN!

Link the link before for you to know buhari has been a very big ethnic bigot since forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

God bless you truly, and God bless all omoluabi's at large

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by acevic: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

You and who are stock?
Stock fish ni

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by officialmario(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
Na before i dey always support igboho guy, but the guy don Bleep up big time.
why would you mock a man of God?
you mock a man that lost a son of 42years for that matter.. As the lord liveth, igboho may not live to see 2023. He should forget about charm, Late HON OLATOYE TEMITOPE SUGAR, was more powerful than him, where is hon sugar today? Gone to join is ancestor, ur charm is nothing igboho, dont rely on it, you would be suprise that a 10year old boy will take ur life within 10seconds.
for you to have mock baba adeboye and other great man of God. Watch out for the wrath of GOD. BASTARD.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by adedehinbo(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
why can't you tell your father to come out and lead them

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by temitope27(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

the man said he is not afraid to die, so what else

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!
bro how about Douge coin now, up or down?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by federal9: 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
When you see a thug or thugs associating with anyone that calls himself or herself a freedom fighter, it means only one thing: doom.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by West2019(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
Very useless agitation undecided
very uslese buhari government.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by richeeyo(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

igbo man is pained
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
i don't know your tribe but you just expressed the ATTRIBUTE OF THE BETRAYAL YOU TALKED ABOUT AND THAT MAKES YOU ONE
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by ShadowCracker(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
RedChiefPriest:
I support the movement but igboho is an idiot
[/s]
bloody brainless cretin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by wink2015(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN!

Click the link before for you to know buhari has been a very big ethnic bigot since forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

What a name ? MOHOMODU !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by ebuclassic18(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
funny how Yoruba's are hosting their own rally,I remember when ipob was heavily criticized for hosting rallies in the east, now look at them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by AbSolb: 3:43pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better... C

This was we see when an illiterate start leading protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.