Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64333 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Kingstanding: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured
. Stupid Almajiri and aboki.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenorFax(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
mutvy:
Sunday Igboho is treading sofly but the day you will attack police or soldiers, you will die that day Sunday Igboho.
He has done what your leaders can't do. Keep hoping that day will come, but you will be disappointed. People are bitter sha.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by gidgiddy: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
Nice one! Biafra and Oduduwa! May it come to pass

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Kingstanding: 5:05pm On May 15, 2021
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.
. You're a bastard
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
DModeCntStopMe:

After yarning dust, you are appealing to people to subscribe to your useless channel?

Goan meet Zimbabweans or Fulanis for subscription and leave Biafrans and Oduduwas alone.
brain don finish for your head....

Who is begging you to subscribe?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Kingstanding: 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
. Then go and call your father who is not a thug. You this idiot and nonetity.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Jostoman: 5:07pm On May 15, 2021
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.
I thought you have change from all this your useless comment Everytime. There's no crime in doing peaceful really for self determination, a lot of Nigerians in abroad are afraid of coming to Nigeria now to do farm business or to invest in their state because of the fear of being kidnap or kill.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by hfc80: 5:09pm On May 15, 2021
All of mumu sleeping on nairaland that are against Yoruba self determination will amount to nothing. stupid people

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by samuelson06(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2021
900warriorz:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am cheesy

Ogbeni Sunday Igboho, you have been heard, it is time to pipe low else you'd be like the housefly that followed a dead body to the grave.

Alotta people are plotting your downfall, retreat for a while. I have spoken
undecided

You've spoken your fears abi? You sef retreat abeg.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Dahvid05(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2021
Country taking another turn

Are you a professional or a beginner at digital marketing??

Can you run ads and all you need is support in getting products and funds for your ads?

Are seeing this and you reside in Lagos??

R e a c h - o u t - v I a : 0 8 1 1 0 8 0 4 9 2 1
C a l l , T e x t. O r c h a t
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by olamide0147: 5:13pm On May 15, 2021
mutvy:
Sunday Igboho is treading sofly but the day you will attack police or soldiers, you will die that day Sunday Igboho.
Werey those Nigerian soldiers that can't defeat boko haram for decade wil now defeats both ipob and odua nation, if Buhari makes any useless moves it will be dooms day for him
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Doyin2(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2021
hfc80:
All of mumu sleeping on nairaland that are against Yoruba self determination will amount to nothing. stupid people

Stupidity is when you think majority of yorubas are for secession,without presentation of reliable poll or referendum.

It becomes idiotic when you hold on to this believe unapologetically.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by TruthinAction: 5:14pm On May 15, 2021
To me, the most reasonable agitation should be splitting Nigeria into Northern and Southern Nigeria. Splitting into ethnic groups will be chaotic as many other ethnic groups will also demand for their nation.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Rukabuky(f): 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
Never knew this is happening and am in Oshogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by LastProphet: 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Due to The Fulani's Recklessness, The Oduduwa Ideology has taken another significant step.

It's now like an Ideology, and just life Biafra there will be no going back again.

The earlier the Yoruba Populace supports Igboho, the better for them.

The North is still having frustration-induced erection over the banning of Open grazing and a call for Restructuring by Southern Governors.
Saying that Restructuring can't happen bla bla bla.
Only if they know that Restructuring is the only thing that has the smallest chance of Saving Nigeria from impending disintegration, they would agree to Restructure Nigeria ASAP.

But the death that would kill a dog would not allow it to perceive the smell of faeces (just like Pharoe)

When we reach the point of No return, they would beg for Restructuring, but it would be too late.

God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
God bless Northern Christians.

100% correct, you summed everything up nicely

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2021
Babapyro:

I even think he has banned the user sef cos I didn't see his post again and probably all the people that complained about bullying and rape jokes on the thread,I was just astonished when he deleted the thread totally,wtf does he think he is,you give people small power and they start to behave like God,the members are practically everything to this forum and you're telling them they don't have the right to ask questions or ask you to improve some certain things,he was telling the girl or lady that it doesn't require any intelligence to complain.
He is an horrible person,he can ban me for eternity I don't give a flying fvck but I'll say my piece

We're a generation of fearless broods from every standpoints.
Telling a girl/lady that she doesn't possess the intelligence to complain is demeaning.

I salute Seun's expertise and achievement sofar, but he should be open to selective opinions. He should not judge members by their comments, thread, face-value or consistency but by seeking first, subjective ideas.

He banned me from travel section till 2022. Can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by colestephan86: 5:45pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
Meet me at pen cinema bridge tomorrow, I will hand you the mantle of leadership. You will take it from there.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by officialmario(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2021
olamide0147:

Werey who's baba adeboye and who's man of God oloshi are u God's pa to know his man and whom he chooses your so called baba adeboye who dey collect money from politicians or which u better don't fight for God or else u will end up regretting, the best way to be a man of God is by serving him in your heart be your personal temple of God not all this stupid pastors and imams werey Jo ni yin
Something is wrong with your brain guy, you are vibrating like someone who doesnt eat pepper.
Do you know what you are saying?
oh, you want to judge them right? Dat means you must be sick.
were you there when the man was collecting money from politicians?
you better dont lay a curse on your head you this boy.
i hope your stinking mouth will not kill you.
olori gbigbe, afofun gbemu, oponu, ayirada.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by cbrass(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!

but the market is not looking good at the moment cry cry cry
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by officialmario(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Religion has block your brain.
Stop lying he didn't mock Adeboye or his son.

Sunday Igboho has done more for the Yorubas than your whole bloodline could ever.
what is this one saying? I think you need to go for medical check up so that they can reset your brain.
you must have been reading the back of your phone and not news.
oh, you said sunday igboho has done more for yoruba, can you mention three good things he has done for yoruba nation.
maybe he is the one feeding you and your entire family.
always think before you comment next time.. Didinrin.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by olamide0147: 6:03pm On May 15, 2021
officialmario:

Something is wrong with your brain guy, you are vibrating like someone who doesnt eat pepper.
This got me laughing
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by iampeterben(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
Good for them, las las they will all accept one Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by olamide0147: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
officialmario:

Man of God keee u there, you and your end pastors will soon see the wrath of God, any pastor or imam that involve work of God with politics are fake because politics is game of devil
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by baloney: 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Am not so sure I support oduduwa nation, but anything that will make Nigeria we know be strong stable & independent perhaps is always welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZK9txFtKL8

https://mintgreengadgets..com/2021/05/how-to-download-free-template-on.html?m=1
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by officialmario(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2021
olamide0147:

Man of God keee u there, you and your end pastors will soon see the wrath of God, any pastor or imam that involve work of God with politics are fake because politics is game of devil
What are you saying bayi..
i just dey laugh for here.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured

Will you please shut your putrid mouth and stop spewing gibberish all around here if the subject matter is beyond your elementary pedigree ? Monkey ! ,you and who are "stock" where ? What's Igboho's business with any Kanu or Biafra ? Stay on your lane,man !

A senseless nincompoop like you talking about sense as if you have any. If you and your generations yet unborn have accepted to be fulani slaves in your land ,why must you encourage anyone to follow suit ? Many a fool like you don't really know what's up yet,bunch of sissies ! Who is begging any idiot from the north or anywhere for Oduduwa Republic ? The point is Yoruba are going ;you stop us if you can ! E go shock all of una !

Ode,"they will gun you down and nobody will do anything..... " Mtchew,gibberish ! What are you and your father waiting for ? Igboho is not hiding; come and gun him down,fool ! Fulanis have stepped on the cobra's tail,they can't escape the deadly venom ! We ain't trouble makers as a people but when some idiots believe that trouble is their business,then we will give them mother of all troubles.

Nigeria is dead and idiots like you will be buried alongside it at the appropriate hour !

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Will you please shut your putrid mouth and stop spewing gibberish all around here if the subject matter is beyond your elementary pedigree ? Monkey ! ,you and who are "stock" where ? What's Igboho's business with any Kanu or Biafra ? Stay on your lane,man !

A senseless nincompoop like you talking about sense as if you have any. If you and your generations yet unborn have accepted to be fulani slaves in your land ,why must you encourage anyone to follow suit ? Many a fool like you don't really know what's up yet,bunch of sissies ! Who is begging any idiot from the north or anywhere for Oduduwa Republic ? The point is Yoruba are going ;you stop us if you can ! E go shock all of una !

Ode,"they will gun you down and nobody will do anything..... " Mtchew,gibberish ! What are you and your father waiting for ? Igboho is not hiding; come and gun him down,fool ! Fulanis have stepped on the cobra's tail,they can't escape the deadly venom ! We ain't trouble makers as a people but when some idiots believe that trouble is their business,then we will give them mother of all troubles.

Nigeria is dead and idiots like you will be buried alongside it at the appropriate hour !

k
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Due to The Fulani's Recklessness, The Oduduwa Ideology has taken another significant step.

It's now like an Ideology, and just life Biafra there will be no going back again.

The earlier the Yoruba Populace supports Igboho, the better for them.

The North is still having frustration-induced erection over the banning of Open grazing and a call for Restructuring by Southern Governors.
Saying that Restructuring can't happen bla bla bla.
Only if they know that Restructuring is the only thing that has the smallest chance of Saving Nigeria from impending disintegration, they would agree to Restructure Nigeria ASAP.

But the death that would kill a dog would not allow it to perceive the smell of faeces (just like Pharoe)

When we reach the point of No return, they would beg for Restructuring, but it would be too late.

God bless Biafrans.
God bless Oduduwas.
God bless Northern Christians.

Exceptional! YOU HAVE A SOUND MIND

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Ayomi90: 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
RichDad1:
Bunch of ignorant riff raffs.
Ur lovely country isn't working
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
danngnews:

You should have plainly ask us to support ur YouTube channel than yarning this nonsense.
Oga shut up... Supporting my YouTube channel with subscribers will not help except they are subscribers who are lovers of YouTube, no be to subscribe Waka comot...
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
DModeCntStopMe:

After yarning dust, you are appealing to people to subscribe to your useless channel?

Goan meet Zimbabweans or Fulanis for subscription and leave Biafrans and Oduduwas alone.
where is your brain?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KingZaddy(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You and who is stock up in Nigeria? If you can't do it, stay away from people who are standing up for their people.
who can you stand up for?

Una be online warriors,nothing more to offer....

You people should be the ones to shut up because you are hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.