Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (64331 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by shameonyou(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE
is like your sense is under your foot, EWU..
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by kutashi: 4:22pm On May 15, 2021
Your Mumu will never do! Nobody takes you serious! There is no genuine call but hand work of opposition! Check 90% of the crowd and you will confirm my stand! 5% are just follow come people, they see crowd and join!
3% are confusionist, they don't know why they are there! When the Igboho time is up, he will receive the message loud and clear!
Melo ni Igboho ti Eyan kan soso pe ara re ni Igboho?
InaNla:
Very good.

Mohomodu Buhari nepotism has brought us to this level.

Nigeria was a multicultural, multi-ethnic and dynamic country before the coming of a failed general.

Buhari divisive, jihadist and ethnic bigotry was well known. Only the brainwashed elements refused to see the handwritings on the walls.

You people blindly followed a drug Barron in the name of change & next level. Now una eyes don clear. Janjaweedians.

God bless Odua Republic.

Omo’Odua ni mi TONKAN TOKAN!

Click the link before for you to know buhari has been a very big ethnic bigot since forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by EmperorTolson: 4:22pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA/featured
First of all, it's not stock, it's stuck and let me tell you, nobody is stuck here. Well, maybe you and your people. Nigeria is not the first nation in the world to be divided, do your research.
Moreso, Sunday Ighoho is the person you see spearheading the protest, it doesn't mean he's the head.
Thanks
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by millionboi(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2021
Offpoint1:
I kept wondering what Lugard was smoking the day he officiate this unholy union...

What brand of weed/Alcohol was on?
as in ah
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:25pm On May 15, 2021
children of perdition and violence all end up doomed. Stop violence mongering and fix the nation by solving the problems. Political office holders since 1999 hav looted and richer than naija.If yu start crisis they will fly out with their jets and helicopter while you struggling violence mongers will be annihilated and destroy yourselves. Be wise! there are over 200million Nigerians, SAY NO TO VIOLENCE CALL OF SAVAGES.
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING! angry
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Doyin2(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
So now that buhari is in power and a group is agitating for secession, what's your point? You can leave yorubaland, go to arewa and live the rest of your life there. Its that simple

And which group is that?

Does that group constitute or represent the popular stance or opinion of the Yoruba people?

Any serious and unselfish movement for self determination should be preceded by a referendum of the affected people.

Thereafter the majority have their way whilst minority would have no choice but to abide,even though they could only have their say.

Stupidity is when you assume the agitations of a few ,without any reliable referendum,as the general agitations of the people.

Is secession the popular resolution of majority of the Yoruba people?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SweetiliciousD: 4:26pm On May 15, 2021
chaloskyx:
Now let be give you a bit of history lesson do you know?

there's an ancient Macedonian phrase that's become a common principle in politics and power "divide et imperia" known to us all as" divide and rule" it is the strategy in which rulers promote political division within the people of conquered nations so they'll begin fighting each other instead of imperial rule.

Israeli and Lebanon crisis came about when the British decided to bring both countries to share one land Pakistan in 1947 and Israel in 1948 following the retreat of the British empire. prior to that British was in control of the area after the fall of the ottoman empire in ww1 which was inhabited by a Jewish minority and arab majority.

in Nigeria north and southern protectorate was also amalgamated in 1914. unification was done for economic reasons as the north had a budget deficit and the colonial administration sought to use the budget surplus of the south to offset this deficit.

in India the India vs Pakistan conflict lied in their colonial past where from the 17th to the 20th century Britain ruled most of the India sub continent before the nationalist movement in India toppled the British rule. however the Indian nation just like Nigeria & Israel was home to a vast array of religious and ethnic groups and to further discourage a unified India for independence the British reinforced divisions among religious lines similar to what you have in Nigeria and Israel. by 1947 when the British were ready to grant India independence, the seeds of discontent had been sown. the handover of power, and the resulting partition of India Pakistan created a conflict that would see both nations battel in an unending conflict just like Nigeria between the north and south and Israeli and Palestine.

in a nutshell the problems and divisions among these countries India vs Pakistan Israel vs Lebanon and in Nigeria north vs south is all a British colonial construct aimed at ensuring an unending conflict within both nations or state not allowing the countries in question to unite and realise its full potential.

The differences between both northern and southern entities can only be settled as Ethiopian and Eritrea settled theirs.

Last time I checked, Britain is no longer an EU state.

Remind me what happened?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Princedapace(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

Clearly this man called Sunday is not a wise person, he should Nnamdi Kanu why he runs biafra from outside, when they government get him time they will start hunting him...

Proving bravery is foolishness, they will gun you down and nobody will do anything, the focus should be to collect power in the next election not to divide Nigeria, nobody will give you oduduwa or biafra... We are stock here, make it better not worse.... Make una dey use una brain

My niggas subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short films and movie review.... The more subscribers the motivation to get better...

Make it better after 60 years grin

Black people no get sense at all. No wonder Europe broke her countries into smaller nations. Blacks mumu too much

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by BlackFlamefromP: 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
Nigeria will conquer and crush all its enemies. No matter what happens, I still believe in Nigeria!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by africanusvu(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
United South,the ultimate fear of the North,we know a day like this will come,the beginning of end of the story is today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 15, 2021
cosse:
CAN THIS THUG BE ARRESTED ALREADY..AM ALL FOR YORUBA NATION TO BUT THIS THUG SHOULDNT BE FLAGBEARING THAT RACE

What has your father that's not a thug achieved in his life.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Jungleluv5: 4:28pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:

this man is very wise on like kanu fighting from abroad.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!

Because Bitcoin is the new scam
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:31pm On May 15, 2021
Yoruba Nation agitators and Biafra Republic agitators are now like husband and wife.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Voiceofthestree: 4:32pm On May 15, 2021
Davidski:
Who is deceiving who?

Are the Yoruba's ready to take a stand and fight for their own independence undecided I doubt so. Because among themselves there are still betrayals.

This Igboho guy is becoming a nuisance to the society and I believe it's high time the FG put him where the likes of sowore are.

You be Mumu this country must be shared I can’t imagine sharing same country with backward people like you. See I don fry your brain use am drink garri��
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
Angelfrost:
Waiting for Aso Rock charlatans and South West governors to do the needful and declare these people terrorists...

Failure to do this will be simply injustice and bias against IPOB! undecided

We're not burning down police stations and dangote doesn't need terrorists in the south west.... that's were his refinery is located grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Abujaexpress: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This post does not change the fact that Bitcoin will continue to pump and that crypto have produced more millionaires this 2021 than Internet scam!
Thumbs up
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Voiceofthestree: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
I support the movement but igboho is an idiot

Your mama nah idiot Infact your generation nah idiot you this fucking mumu chief priest take your brain I use am make pop corn for you chop am make he real your upstairs
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2021
friday2011:

Exactly...that is how they want the script to go...

Once he is arrested, the agitation become more stronger.

Let's wait and see.

Lol they tried arresting him but nothing came out of it.....the youths of the community stood by him....
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Burgerlomo: 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
Doyin2:

And which group is that?

Does that group constitute or represent the popular stance or opinion of the Yoruba people?

Any serious and unselfish movement for self determination should be preceded by a referendum of the affected people.

Thereafter the majority have their way whilst minority would have no choice but to abide,even though they could only have their say.

Stupidity is when you assume the agitations of a few ,without any reliable referendum,as the general agitations of the people.

in my view, I wouldn't call it stupidity, but foolishness is when you think referendum would take place overnight without a movement, which will trigger it. What you see today is "a movement" which will lead to the so called referendum...Read the book of history and learn how the past referendums came into being.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nwaotu10(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
900warriorz:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am cheesy

Ogbeni Sunday Igboho, you have been heard, it is time to pipe low else you'd be like the housefly that followed a dead body to the grave.

Alotta people are plotting your downfall, retreat for a while. I have spoken
undecided
Coward!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
900warriorz:

Ogbeni Sunday Igboho, you have been heard, it is time to pipe low else you'd be like the housefly that followed a dead body to the grave.

undecided
You have spoken out of sense!
Yoruba is moving on and we igbo are behind them!
Death to the fulanis!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by lathrowinger: 4:43pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:

Show me way bro
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2021
Doyin2:

And which group is that?

Stupidity is thinking that your own opinion is representative of that of a whole ethic group...... sensible people would call for a referendum but the born slaves wouldn't allow for that because they already know the outcome so they'd rather resort to acting like they represent a whole ethic group.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Springboot: 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday should be arrested
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by KoshCAD: 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
Cryptodegen:
I am interested, any help
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Doyin2(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
proxillin:

Who force you? Join your fulani masters to fight us na.

Buhari is giving us opportunity to break...chain lovers like you is still holding on to his chains...

U have been conditioned to believe u r born to be slaves of fulanis

Very shallow thinking faculty.

Nigeria's brand of democracy gives every region opportunity to produce the leaders.

When GEJ or OBJ was in power,no body talked about Fulani slaves.

Buhari will be there for only eight years max.

The high level of intolerance for leaders from other regions other than yours is very pathetic to say the least.

Very mischievously, all these agitations would reduce when a southerner assume the presidency.

Very intolerant set of people!

A real yoruba person is characterized by tolerance and tenacity.

If you are Yoruba and talking of fulani slavery ,then you are very fake!

A real Yoruba is convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that he or she can never be a slave to anybody,he or she is only being tolerant, tenacious and a true democrat.

A real Yoruba believes that there is strength in diversity and that any seemingly domination of any region can only be temporal.

Only a fake and selfish yoruba person would be pushing for secession now that the country is facing very critical security and economic challenges.

The Nigerian security forces are already overstretched and inadequate,only a selfish and stupid yoruba person would support any further stretch.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by ShadowCracker(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2021
Springboot:
Sunday should be arrested
You, and your father should lead the squad to arrest him cheesy.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by mutvy: 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday Igboho is treading sofly but the day you will attack police or soldiers, you will die that day Sunday Igboho.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by Sunny4pat: 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
my Question is this, can the Igbo's protest openly for Biafra nation like this without be arrested or been shot? lopsided govt!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order by SenorFax(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2021
900warriorz:

undecided
He should retreat so you guys can have a chance to call Yoruba people coward. You guys stinks of hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.