Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ (1695 Views)

Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ by Friend22(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Majority of the Israeli might not be Christians but what do you expect from the believers of Jesus Christ, these set of religion "Muslim" have been tourmenting the Christians around the world killing innocent people everywhere around the world, what then are their leaders saying or doing, NOTHING! Now they have those that can match them you're here complaining.
Who are the jihadist? And where did it enmmanate from? Or why are they seeking global caliphate? Abeg make we forget, these people's believe are more evil than any other believe. Like someone said, you can disturb peace and expect things to be the same.

Wetin the pain me na be say you be urhobo pikin.

Muslims have been killing Christians around the world?

Please start with another lie.
It's on record that the most targeted worshippers are Muslims not even Christians.
I think I have had enough confrontation on this..
I will allow this to graciously slide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Vatican Astronomer Says Creationism Is Superstition / Dream Interpretations- How Real Are Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.