Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65948 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by OLABOY8495(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2021
Buhari Should Call Shekau And The Fulani Bandit Group For Support Me Jejely I Will Just Carry My Bag, My Bed, My Pillow, My Soap And Sponge, My Bed Sheet, My Tooth Brush And Paste With My Phone And Charger I Japa To Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by chubinwa(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2021
See joke oo. Buhari should better ignore that call. I never enjoy life finish oo. but if he is determined to help, he should not drag southerners to the brawl. We are solidly behind Israel

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 6:59am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe

Don't be foolish, Israel is doing to Palestine what the Fulani are doing to Northern Nigeria, you only support them because of Christian bias and tales by moonlight about the "Holy Land".
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 7:00am On May 16, 2021
Bayajidda1:
I totally agree with Turkey. Nigeria should also, as a matter of utmost urgency, support the Biafrans in their bid to actualize their Independence from Nigeria as well.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people will never learn that Israel doesn't give a damn about you and only cares about Israel.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by favour32(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2021
zadokchidi:
scammer pls..don't give Kobo..a scammer

Have you got evidence to convince us that he is a scammer?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
Joke of the decade grin grin..The Dullard thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country.

Don't mind Mr. Recep, equally he forgot that Bubu has strong Israeli ties.

It beats my imagination to even think Nigeria is an Islamic State with about 46% of Christian's.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 7:07am On May 16, 2021
Chi133:

Even if all the Islamic country join hands they can’t defeat Israel God will rather come down and handle the guns than allow any country defeat Israel. Ask Goliath. This war is like fighting God

Where was God when the Babylonians and Romans destroyed Israel?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by remigreat(f): 7:08am On May 16, 2021
Turkey President hasn't read his Bible that's if he has one anyway. Isreal can NEVER be defeated. Let them gather the whole world army, they will always meet Isreal at the top.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by sinola(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2021
Buhari should also ask him how he and Turkey has assisted us all these while we've been fighting insurgency in our own country...

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by OLABOY8495(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2021
Buhari Let Us Murder The Isreali And Colonies Their Country With Cows.

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 7:14am On May 16, 2021
shedy03:

Exactly what they are planning to achieve with the ongoing Islamisation agenda.

Ironic that you can't see Israel is doing the same thing.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kuginzi: 7:14am On May 16, 2021
FAKE NEWS!!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:16am On May 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Like Palestine or Turkey has been supporting our fight against insurgents.

He is reaching out to the countries in OIC to form an Islamic alliance against Israel

Which will never work.

Again for the best interest of Nigeria, we must remain neutral. We can't be for or against, each side has what has motivated them to strike. Nigeria stands to gain nothing from this.

Those calling for the country standing with what is right, don't understand international politics. Who is right in this case, the one who first strike, or the one teaching the other a lesson for striking the first blow bkos of land dispute based on historical and religious dispute.

I guess Abraham is happy seeing this from paradise. Patience is really a virtue.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ddeola: 7:16am On May 16, 2021
D same people behind jihadists. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2021
remigreat:
Turkey President hasn't read his Bible that's if he has one anyway. Israel can NEVER be defeated. Let them gather the whole world army, they will always meet Israel at the top.

You think he cares?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by danhans(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin
Join coalition and fight book haram first Oga,declare support for hamas and put Nigeria into more troubles abi.
Nigeria is just like aunt to Isreal,do nigeria have allies atall?where are they

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by BigDawsNet: 7:18am On May 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother Niki tall congratulations

I follow Niki...his a very nice guy

Can he speak and understand Yoruba?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kuginzi: 7:18am On May 16, 2021
remigreat:
Turkey President hasn't read his Bible that's if he has one anyway. Isreal can NEVER be defeated. Let them gather the whole world army, they will always meet Isreal at the top.
Keep deceiving yourself. The Jews that does not believe in your 'Bible'.
The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,[b] was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Cnach: 7:22am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/
It normal bc they have to call all the Islamic countries to support their fellow and u know what? Nigeria is one of it
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Cnach: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Which will never work.

Again for the best interest of Nigeria, we must remain neutral. We can't be for or against, each side has what has motivated them to strike. Nigeria stands to gain nothing from this.

Those calling for the country standing with what is right, don't understand international politics. Who is right in this case, the one who first strike, or the one teaching the other a lesson for striking the first blow bkos of land dispute based on historical and religious dispute.

I guess Abraham is happy seeing this from paradise. Patience is really a virtue.
Still the work of a woman...i have said it that any problem they doesn't cause do not exist
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by King44(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Nigeria is neither an Islamic country nor a Christian country in fact, we have African Religion. So many religion.

If Buhari do not apply wisdom and stay neutral more bad markets for this country as a whole.

We have no say in Israel and Palestine problem/fight. It is an historic thing.

Besides, how many of them in time past and present have rallied round Nigeria in support of Nigeria against terrorism or banditry? Zero.

Our stand should be neutral, but trust Buhari, he won't fail to disappoint us. Our neutrality has taken us far till Bu came on board.

The Northern Muslims can go ahead to protest in favour of Palestine and start burning flags as usual... Those ones reason with their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by patriotic007: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
Joke of the decade grin grin..The Dullard thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country.
we are o
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by BoverLY: 7:25am On May 16, 2021
From ages israel and Palestine has been fighting. Them still carry the fight from Bible come here again. God help una too o. 🙏🙏
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by goaldynboy: 7:31am On May 16, 2021
TURKEY talked to CHICKEN on phone!!

Israel will roast both the Turkey and Chicken to do sharwama!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:31am On May 16, 2021
November1857:
Count SS/SE out of that useless support ! We are solidly behind Israel...

WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!

DEATH TO TERRORISTS!!!

NORTHERN HEAD SLAMMERS AND AFONJA HEAD BANGERS CAN FIGHT FOR HAMAS!

WE THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST STAND WITH ISRAEL COME RAIN COME SUN!!!

CC:
IAMMO
PATRIOTICMUGU001
SIMPLYLEO AKA SIMPLYSEYI
TINUBUADVOCATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by November1857(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!

DEATH TO TERRORISTS!!!

NORTHERN HEAD SLAMMERS AND AFONJA HEAD BANGERS CAN FIGHT FOR HAMAS!

WE THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST STAND WITH ISRAEL COME RAIN COME SUN!!!

CC: MANNBBQGRILLS
IAMMO
PATRIOTICMUGU001
SIMPLYLEO AKA SIMPLYSEYI
TINUBUADVOCATE
Yes ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by philest222(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2021
topboss:
WHICH NIGERIA?

THAT FOOL MUST NOT KNOW, WE IGBO JEWS WILL RATHER DIE WITH ISRAEL, THAN SUPPORT PALESTINIANS.

You can go and die na.....mumu man
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Friend22(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/

I know many deluded and ignoramus will call OMB names as usual.
Its a complete compound fool that will support tge terrorist nation of Israel.

Many people who don't know what terrorism mean will think Israel are as innocent as they look.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Friend22(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2021
joyandfaith:
Turkey has been in severe pain since Britain defeated ottoman empire in 1917.

How did British defeat tge Ottoman empire.
Ignoramus!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Temmylee01(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2021
You have spoken well.
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Temmylee01(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

I know many deluded and ignoramus will call OMB names as usual.
Its a complete compound fool that will support tge terrorist nation of Israel.

Many people who don't know what terrorism mean will think Israel are as innocent as they look.
you ideeeot who started this launching between Israel and Palestine Israel is only retaliating and defending her nation. You people are so daft, let's assume Israel did not have the IRON DOME that is destroying all the missile Hamas is launching by now Israel too will be counting their losses but they are well equipt and Palestine that launches first can't even protect her citizens and you guy are there spewing rubbish. Did you know Hamas had launched over 3000 missiles into Israel but the IDF and the IRON DOME kept repelling those missile but when Israel launches not even up to 2000 missiles into Hamas you Muslims barbarian are shouting they are killing children why did they look for war when they are not ready to combat. YOU LAUNCHED ME I LAUNCHED YOU, AND I SABI PROTECT MY PEOPLE WITH IRON DOME. Assuming the iron DOME is not there both parties will be counting their loses, but Palestine ain't have iron DOME so Israel kept bombarding them.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by drgideon: 7:43am On May 16, 2021
THE UN IS ONE SIDED IN SUPPORTING ISRAEL.
Innocent Palastines die like chickens every day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.