Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65970 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kizyte(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about this anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is the fact that it is made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.
Wise words bro, you speak like an elder!

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 9:38am On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
...... Bros if those missiles dey come, e go land on everybody so make we no deceive ourselves...
. Best thing to do now is pray it doesn't come to that ugly side
No, the missiles Know it's target

Even in gaza israel can single out one high rise building in the midst of 10 and bring it down without scratch on the others
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by abidem4real: 9:40am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/
Our problems at hand are already mountainous. Let every country carry her wahala herself jare

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin

Lolz bros no be Liberia matter ooo wey naija go dey form Rambo..

Egypt, Syria once did a joint force to fight Israel later Jordan came in , Morocco came in too but Jordan and Moroccan armies was no where to be found cos lsraeli armies buried them all.

Syria and Egypt that started the fight continued, Israeli reserved armies continued the war till they captured Damascus in Syria and another city in Egypt without a help from anywhere before UN came in.
The four countries fought against just one country still they lost. Then tell me how God is not great.

And today these countries still wanna fight Israel again, to me Arabs will never learn from history
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 9:45am On May 16, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Russia only using turkey to stir the status quo.

And Biden didn't fall for it.

All what's needed now is for any country to take sides on ground and the real war will start.

The usual US would have deployed troops, but knowing that it's a bait, US keeps advicing for de-escalation.

Many countries are in this shit. Who will make first move, they waiting on so as to hold blame on that country.

Israel might be the next Syria. Meeting point for warlords
You are just talking trash, everyone knows Erdogan is a religious fanatic hothead that takes decision from his ass

Remove Russia from your delusion, Erdogan never consulted with them and they have no collation on this case

Did Erdogan also take permission from Russia before he converted hagga Sophia to mosque

You must be dumb if you don't know he sees himself as the Umar of the Muslim world that must be quick to react than think

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by generalwo(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
No, the missiles Know it's target

Even in gaza israel can single out one high rise building in the midst of 10 and bring it down without scratch on the others

...... Bros let's just pray it doesn't get to that extent.... It won't be funny at all
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by kechywillz(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2021
I pray he heeds to his advice so that we can divide this country with the help of US and Uk
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
...... Bros let's just pray it doesn't get to that extent.... It won't be funny at all
It won't be funny for Terrorist and their sympathizers

Gaza was a thriving land that still was flourishing till they started shielding the Terrorists

Israel still had to give them warning before retaliating

Here in the south, it is the north where Boko Haram would champion this jihad that would be in ruins

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2021
Failed countries calling on another of their failed state to join them stand against Israel .

Buhari that can't stand boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Olarenwaju, you went through my post and found it irrefutable, that's why to couldn't speak to my post.

Before you talk about my upbringing, let's talk about your violent religion.

Yellowba mooslim
grin grin no go kill me with laugh

I was dealing with Olatunji on the other thread
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Memberclub(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Israel please nuke northern Nigeria. I beg thanks cry

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Druss(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2021
The best thing Nigeria can do is to stay away from this citing our internal issues. Turkey is not a country I want to ally with. Ditto for Iraq, Libya, Lebanon etc

The next time countries block us from visa friendly lists, we will be wondering why meanwhile it is partly because of the alliances we have made.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
AdnanBnB:
Turkish Army the strongest in Europe
If Israel think it is strong they should fight Turkey Pakistan or Iran not Hamas that is just NGO The end of Jews is within sight
But turkey should fight israel since they want to

Should israel be the one to fight them when they are minding their business?

Why is turkey the "strongest in Europe" looking for rag tag collation from Africans with Cutlass

It's like your head is paining you

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Druss(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2021
Memberclub:

God forbid. You think if they nuke Northern Nigeria, the South won't be affected by blowback or fallout? Do y'all think?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Memberclub(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2021
NoSentiment:

Who made Afghanistan and Iraq failed states if not your darling Christian country of America, you unthinking Nigerian Chritian idiott!
WHO MADE US A FAILED STATE?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:05am On May 16, 2021
Memberclub:
Na our Northernern Christian Brothers i dey pity for

They are the Islamic Jihad victims and also would suffer for jihad retaliation
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Memberclub(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2021
Druss:

God forbid. You think if they nuke Northern Nigeria, the South won't be affected by blowback or fallout? Do y'all think?
For the greater good cry

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Memberclub(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Na our Northernern Christian Brothers i dey pity for

They are the Islamic Jihad victims and also would suffer for jihad retaliation

I Don't know what Christians are doing over there by now. that place has no future angry
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Druss(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

All nothing but empty emotional exhibition of awareness.

You ignorance is so loud that even a WiFi system sound like a whisper.

Israel is the terrorist nation occupying people's land unlawfully and they are the one's who attacked Muslim worshippers in the al-aqsa mosque during ramadaan and when Muslims retaliate the media who actually narrates a one-sided story makes it sound as if Muslims started it..

This is why I don't really take many of you Christians serious.. You are as ignorant (especially here on nairaland) as you come.

Point of correction. No one should claim any moral high ground here because the issues are far more complex. There is no country in the world where the current inhabitants were the original inhabitants. The Israelis are there to stay.

What I would expect is how to ensure a mutually beneficial existence for all parties.

PS You have in one breath also insulted Christians and your intent is to enlighten?

One thing I always wonder about - why haven't fellow Arabs provided land or sanctuary for the Palestinians?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Northernblood3 post=101729727]I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

Hmmm!

No single Nigerian Army will remain if they go, Nigeria Army that can't even fire on a target with fighter jet rather firing at innocent children playing under the tree
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by elisho: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
don't start fight you can't finish when Hama's where shooting rocket in side Israel they did see it thunder kill them there animals

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Druss(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
The truth is both Russia and China aren't taking sides

They despise Terrorists (check uighurs in China, check Islam in Russia) for their expantionist idealogy

But these two nations believe that until it affects in our soil before we take sides, they don't want to be the west lap dog

However All most all the biggest nations in Europe including America and Canada, UK, Australia etc have designated Hamas as a Terrorist group

To them israel is fighting an in house Terrorists group so they support it

But if a nation like Turkey comes in to interfer then it's becomes an invasion on israel (their Ally)

Meanwhile Turkey doesn't have the support of Russia and China because they want to be neutral, this is why turkey is begging rag tag Islamic nations who take decision on sentiment.

If they are capable they won't be finding help, the moment they invade israel privacy it's allies would react

Russia, China won't come to their aid because they caused it, the two can sell weapons to any party but not their most sophisticated weapons

Keep in mind that Russia and China hates Islamic Terrorists

The way they deal with terrorists eh - who wants to put mouth. The US won't talk because it wishes it can deal with them in similar manner. Ordinary Guantanamo Bay, people started shouting about human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ogwumgbe: 10:15am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/

Well he has made the greatest mistake of his life. Nigeria is not an Islamic country, however I want that Aso rock god wanna be to heed to his calls in other to quicken divorce of this contraption quicker than anything else

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Like Palestine or Turkey has been supporting our fight against insurgents.

He is reaching out to the countries in OIC to form an Islamic alliance against Israel

They will all die if they do..
Islamic alliances can't learn from History teaming up to fight Israel.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by kissdabride: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

plz look at all the country Turkey is seeking assistant from they all ragtag nation with nothing but terrorist and that shows Buhari is a terrorist sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2021
Memberclub:

I Don't know what Christians are doing over there by now. that place has no future angry
Indegeneous Northern Christian's bro
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Jalo60(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about this anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is the fact that it is made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.
With your Biafra Bigotry you don't know anything but you just comes to conclusion. you need more sense biko.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by 9japride(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2021
Nigeria should stay away from crises that does not concern them. The hate amongst Israel and Palestinian is so deep. Pmb has not solve the hate propelled crisis here in Nigeria? Those who always shout one Nigeria are not very sincere. Just imagine joining Iran and Isreal as one country? These are people with very wide gap of ideology of life.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Friend22(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

I'm not disputing the fact that moslems or whatever ruled over israel at certain times in the past but all happened with God's involvement.

WITH THEM STANDING RIGHT WITH GOD, THEY CAN'T BE DEFEATED

All these God was involved and God wasn't involved does not cut it for me.
Is as if God was absent from all scheme of things before and after they were conquered.

The point is ,Israel or rather the Jews you said that were never defeated,in other words , ruled over ;were ruled over for more than once or even twice.
That is the import of my response thus far.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2021
planetx:
The angels in the Islamic Heaven are now requesting that Isreal should stop sending terrorists over so quickly because they are having trouble getting each one their 72 virgins.
Mohamed can share his virgins

Or they can start drilling the holes of the fake Muslims who aren't arabs
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ogwumgbe: 10:23am On May 16, 2021
Druss:

Point of correction. No one should claim any moral high ground here because the issues are far more complex. There is no country in the world where the current inhabitants were the original inhabitants. The Israelis are there to stay.

What I would expect is how to ensure a mutually beneficial existence for all parties.

PS You have in one breath also insulted Christians and your intent is to enlighten?

One thing I always wonder about - why haven't fellow Arabs provided land or sanctuary for the Palestinians?

Point of correction, Israel inhabited that place thousands of years before the Romans chased them out of their ancestral land. They didn't just start claiming the ownership of that land, their ancestors were buried there including Miriam the Islamic Holy book knows and adores very well

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:25am On May 16, 2021
Tonniex:

Nigeria is for Christ!!!
I am a Christian, nigeria is a secular state

Statehood must be separated from religion

The lands which the religions originated from should practice state religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.