Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65946 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kubernetes: 10:39pm On May 15, 2021
The war is btw Palestinian muslim majority and Israel Jewish majority. Christians are spectators.
Let a two state solution come up for peace of humanity

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq...
True talk.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:43pm On May 15, 2021
grin angry angry angry
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2021
Both Of You Are Nothing But Pencil In The Hand Of Israeli Forces

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Sponsor222(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2021
Which kind expensive joke be dis one again
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by pongwa(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin
your name says it all
Armageddon
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ViolentMooslim: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
NoSentiment:

Who made Afghanistan and Iraq failed states if not your darling Christian country of America, you unthinking Nigerian Chritian idiott!

Your religion made them a failed state.

Or else, I would ask, who is making Northern Nigeria a failed society? Islam or America?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by tonididdy(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerian support means nothing,

We don’t have the manpower, funds nor military power to make any impact. Israel can annihilate Nigeria in one day. The world powers have moved beyond tanks and AK-47

/
grin we have repentant BH and UGM
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Eriokanmi: 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
joyandfaith:
Turkey has been in severe pain since Britain defeated ottoman empire in 1917.
Yea. There can't be a winner forever. Ottoman turks invaded Egypt and overpowered Alexander the Great, populated the empire with Islam through jihad. The British warriors later came and sacked the Ottoman warriors in Turkey and other places where they held sway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Deloo: 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
Erdogan! Erdogan!! Erdogan!!! How many times did I call you? Don't come and implicate us ooo. They are calling on all animals with bones, you are also inviting snail.
The cross we are carrying over here in Nigeria is too heavy and you are calling us to help carry another one for troublesome people looking for trouble all the time.
Buhari! Na you I want talk to, no let America hear say you pick Erdogan call ooo, otherwise I will relocate to my village while awaiting hydrogen bomb for our heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Whoube99(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2021
I dare Nigeria to get involve and be punish adequately by the army of the people if God.
Na only one single missile by the IDF go level aso sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by fredoooooo: 10:49pm On May 15, 2021
We have our problem Israel and Palestine should go and solve their problems
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Price3(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin

Do you even know what you are saying..
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by West2019(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2021
Have we finish wit the Boko Haram, kindapper, bandits , insecurities in our father land . You him think Nigeria Army will wit Israel army abi joking president
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ViolentMooslim: 10:50pm On May 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal need not ask their police to fire into the mosque during such a day. They really truly messed up. The UN security council will meet tomorrow. At first US thought it's beans but the covid-19 pandemic has weakened everyone. That's the time Netanyahu chose to start a war . He is just being narcissistic . Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too.

Trying hard to balance your words so as to sound unbiased when you actually sound very foolish.

The religion of Islam have always been known to stole violence every where in the world and Isreal have always put themselves at the defensive even in utmost provocation.
The last time they came out on the offensive, they brought the entire Muslim nations to their knees.

Stop talking about Isrealis Police shooting into a mosque. Start talkiy about the missiles that were first fired into Isreal by those violent Islam Jihad terrorist called Hamas.

10 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by realray(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2021
November1857:
Count SS/SE out of that useless support ! We are solidly behind Israel...

God Bless you ma Bro , Nigeria is not a muslim country and aside the northern blood suckers we in the south are Behind israel period!!!! awon oloshi oni ranu

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by WeRblessed(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2021
Two terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by peropoliet(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by periphetes: 10:54pm On May 15, 2021
Oya let them begin re-deployment of herds men and bokoharam to Israel for an offensive attack .... Rubbish set of terrorist... Israel will never fall.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by realray(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2021
don't come and endanger our lives biko, if u need support go to the northern part they have boko and fulani bandits, and herdsmen who is ready to fight so they should go and test themselves there at least it we help we the southerners to Restructure and disintegrate and we are solidly behind israel.......we move!!!

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:58pm On May 15, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Trying hard to balance your words so as to sound unbiased when you actually sound very foolish.

The religion of Islam have always been known to stole violence every where in the world and Isreal have always put themselves at the defensive even in utmost provocation.
The last time they came out on the offensive, they brought the entire Muslim nations to their knees.

Stop talking about Isrealis Police shooting into a mosque. Start talkiy about the missiles that were first fired into Isreal by those violent Islam Jihad terrorist called Hamas.

Let me humour you sir. Once I see the username of the one who make my mention,I don't bother to read their comment sir. It says a lot about your person and perhaps your poor upbringing. What you do in an anonymous forum is your true self and upbringing.

I carefully select who and what I open my world too sir. I learnt early in life that you can choose what to permit. Good night sir.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by MosheDayan: 10:58pm On May 15, 2021
EmekaBlue:
He should send Nigeria soldiers the best land army in Africa to go fight isreal

and get killed grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Juoflife1(f): 11:00pm On May 15, 2021
Undiluted madness dey worry am.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Xendre: 11:01pm On May 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
brain error
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Xendre: 11:01pm On May 15, 2021
They spoke from medical centre abi
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by iLiquidator: 11:02pm On May 15, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq...
Indeed we have our problems
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by colossus91(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2021
Just dey laff,aki and pawpaw wan go separate Anthony Joshua Fight grin

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by peropoliet(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
na your moniker you want to happen to us abi
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ViolentMooslim: 11:09pm On May 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Let me humour you sir. Once I see the username of the one who make my mention,I don't bother to read their comment sir. It says a lot about your person and perhaps your poor upbringing. What you do in an anonymous forum is your true self and upbringing.

I carefully select who and what I open my world too sir. I learnt early in life that you can choose what to permit. Good night sir.

Olarenwaju, you went through my post and found it irrefutable, that's why to couldn't speak to my post.

Before you talk about my upbringing, let's talk about your violent religion.

Yellowba mooslim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by AdnanBnB: 11:09pm On May 15, 2021
Turkish Army the strongest in Europe
If Israel think it is strong they should fight Turkey Pakistan or Iran not Hamas that is just NGO The end of Jews is within sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.