Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65942 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:42am On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
...... This is very funny o..... What do we want to use to support Palestine? The snakes that swallow money or the soldiers that couldn't prevent aso rock from being robbed? Biko they should leave us to ensure the remaining evil tenure of apc in peace...... We never fit fight campus cultism for here..... Na Isreal wen dey shell out almost 1000 rockets every day we Wan join Palestine fight..... Nonsense
have you forgotten Biafra and Odudua Nation? We're no longer part of Nigeria anymore, isreal and America will recognize that when nuclear weapons arrive, we will have better chance to leave shit hole

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by onunwa21(m): 4:53am On May 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Expect Buhari to lend his support with the speed of light.

But for the fear of America.

And the UK, his second home and a place he charges his battery.

Lolz
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by zuto4u(m): 4:54am On May 16, 2021
All these terrorist countries are really having sleepless nights over Israel. They are all afraid of Israel. Just one nation is giving them all high blood pressure. Israel I salute thee. Buhari please wait, let me evacuate all my family members first before u accept that suicide mission, and RIP in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Koolyarn: 4:55am On May 16, 2021
Turkish president should shut up and hid his face in shame.
He can accuse Israel of grappling land to convert while he grabs the church of the holy saviour in chora and converts it to a mosque. Hypocrite!!!

Turkey should stay out of this like the British are doing.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by franktech(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2021
I'm Igbo but injustice is bad bro. It doesn't matter and if you think that those impostors posing as Israelites are the original people, then you need to rethink. If you watch mainstream media, they will tell you that Israel is being oppressed. Nonsense
candidbabe:
Ndigbo stands with the Israelites

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by onunwa21(m): 4:57am On May 16, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq... But what do I know, Our president is a strong Muslim with the same ideology but no ball like Turkey and Iran president
9ga can't do anything this time. 9ga is handicapped!!!!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by onunwa21(m): 4:58am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Northernblood3 post=101729727]I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .
Nigeria government should not go nd bring war to us ooooo

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by greypencils: 5:03am On May 16, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Your religion made them a failed state.

Or else, I would ask, who is making Northern Nigeria a failed society? Islam or America?
Are you answering the fool?

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ndukwechinasa: 5:03am On May 16, 2021
November1857:
Count SS/SE out of that useless support ! We are solidly behind Israel...
No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Doncyn(f): 5:04am On May 16, 2021
As in ree,so Nigeria has turn to lslamic country abi,God forbid... we are not coming,wen nigerians are supporting pale and USA supporting israel,who una think go win dis battle?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by kkonyeji(m): 5:25am On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
Joke of the decade grin grin..The Dullard thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country.

Don't mind the slowpoke Erdogan

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by zadokchidi: 5:32am On May 16, 2021
TheLivingGod:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Anthony am from Edem in Nsuka LGA of Enugu state. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like cathetaar, adultdiaper, suppositryetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMGAOMzamk

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
scammer pls..don't give Kobo..a scammer
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 5:33am On May 16, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Every conspiracy against lsrael shall backfire back to sender in 1000trillion folds and if the Goliath philistine called Buhari agrees to attack lsrael, the 5stones of David will enter his forehead, Oh God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael, let the 5stones of death of David continue to kill and destroy all the enemies of lsrael in Jesus name amen cheesy
why you dey mention me??

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ViolentMooslim: 5:34am On May 16, 2021
greypencils:
Are you answering the fool?

I was in the toilet, so I had time for his likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Ayomivic(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh.

Israel will destroy All these countries joined together in just 24 hours. Abi na the sleeping Dullard from Daura wan

cough?

It is happening, the end is near. This is fight between Satan and God. It is better you and I choose where we belongs. I will for christ or for Satan? Are you seeds all thorns?

Jesus is coming. Repents for the kingdom of God is at hands

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by hokafor(m): 5:59am On May 16, 2021
I wish this Animal can answer the calrion call in the spirit of Muslim brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Bahun(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2021
Make I hear say him wan support one mumu country
Abeg make the hunger deal with us but if this fool try talk rubbish ehh I pity ASO Rock. Cox in 2hours it is done
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Killermamba: 6:12am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/
see all the named countries self, all combined together nor reach south Africa. If you like call mars or Jupiter, Israel is fighting against Hama's terrorist organization, they are defending their land at all cost not like some country where terrorist are tagged freedom fighters and protesters call terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 6:21am On May 16, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq... But what do I know, Our president is a strong Muslim with the same ideology but no ball like Turkey and Iran president
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Harmlesspill(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2021
All na set up....
But buhari go fall for it!

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Awoleesu(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin
Of course, the result would be your moniker! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by 12345baba(m): 6:24am On May 16, 2021
Palestines go use naija as refugee camp
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kerry111: 6:26am On May 16, 2021
I don't understand, Nigeria to help and Fight Israel?As in how?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ogbumosquito1(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2021
President Bihari should be the one seeking for help from Turkey and others based on the levels of insecurity in the country ans not vise versa. How many persons have died in Palestine compared to Nigeria. These people should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by meobizy(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2021
I’ll send my support in form of prayers. Anything their deity wishes to happen during the combat should come to pass.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by heysquare(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe
You're the foolish Christian here! The fight between Palestine and Israel is not a religion one but a land dispute that has been in existence for decades. Even if it a religion war how is that concern christians? Israelis are Jews and not Christians!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2021
I laugh in swahili.
what can a lifeless vegetable whose military personnels runs away from untrained boko haram,bandits,kidnappers, UGM do for Palestanian.
This man is indirectly mocking d nepa bill certificate holder and his bunch of Boys scout/ Boys brigade military whose strength only manifest against unarmed civilians.
I pledge my unalloyed support to Israel till all terrorists goes down.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kaysalas(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2021
November1857:
Count SS/SE out of that useless support ! We are solidly behind Israel...
I wish I can add southWest to the equation but our Mata taya me self. It is well. Wishing Israel and all God's new testament Israel strength to defeat every foe

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2021
I hope he does not mean to incite the moslems in the unruly North to take to violence? The Palestinian matter does not concern Nigeria in any way, and we are better off not getting ourselves involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.