Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65930 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ofiko123(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2021
I trust buhari...he has no other option, he is close friends with Erdogan...
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2021
Armaggedon:
The best thing nigeria can do at this moment is to declare support for hamas and join a military coalition with turkey against Israel and her allies. grin grin
have we been able to jointly within, quel our own threats?
Is the one that doesn't concern you, that you'll put your mouth. How that one take concern you now? We never deal with ISWAP FINISH, NA COALITION WE DEY GO DO AGAINST ISREAL.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by AngelicBeing: 12:33am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pmb is strictly on hand s own if he follows such unholy orders
Every conspiracy against lsrael shall backfire back to sender in 1000trillion folds and if the Goliath philistine called Buhari agrees to attack lsrael, the 5stones of David will enter his forehead, Oh God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael, let the 5stones of death of David continue to kill and destroy all the enemies of lsrael in Jesus name amen cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by generalwo(m): 12:38am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/
...... This is very funny o..... What do we want to use to support Palestine? The snakes that swallow money or the soldiers that couldn't prevent aso rock from being robbed? Biko they should leave us to ensure the remaining evil tenure of apc in peace...... We never fit fight campus cultism for here..... Na Isreal wen dey shell out almost 1000 rockets every day we Wan join Palestine fight..... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by sigiyaya112: 12:38am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe
Look it amaze me when some gullible people like you who has never traveled before or has ever read deep before will find it bold to come out and ignorantly write rubbish and falsehood on Nairaland just to get like from more gullible fellows. Bro who told you that Turkey was once a christian country?? Have ever made a personal research on this before Have you ever traveled to Turkey before I wonder how you guys blindly believe in things without proper research in this 21th century cry
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by kunle75(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2021
I can't stop laughing, buhari wey no fit deal with him boys, na him go help turkey � � �

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Mattsilva: 12:55am On May 16, 2021
So this people see Nigeria as an Islamic country ba. God pass una. I pray buba buharific will not say something that will put us in trouble Sha o...

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Rex777: 12:55am On May 16, 2021
I stand with Isreal

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by donprinyo(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2021
I doubt this man suck him mama breast. Olodo presido. I stand with Israel till die kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by mauchiz: 1:21am On May 16, 2021
The best thing is to go on twitter and inform Erdoğan turkey president, that we Christians in Nigeria are behind Israel and he should not contact Buhari for such nonsense again, after all he has not helped Nigeria defeat bokoharam.

#I stand with Israel

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by defcon4: 1:27am On May 16, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq... But what do I know, Our president is a strong Muslim with the same ideology but no ball like Turkey and Iran president

The war is a welcome idea, I fully support. We would donate Fulani and their Boko Haram counterparts to fight the jihad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 1:28am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe

Lol. Israel is not a Christian Country. As a matter if fact, The number of Muslims in Israel is 10 times the number of Christians.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by mauchiz: 1:29am On May 16, 2021
If Buhari wants to die, he should join him, Nigerians prayers will be answered through the fight against Israel, finally Apc leadership will be buried in Israel, by the time Israel start sending rocket in aso rock, we will not be there to separate fight, South is far from North.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Powersurge: 1:32am On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
Joke of the decade grin grin..The Dullard thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country.

The joke is on you and all those who refuses to see beyond their nose. Nigeria was unilaterally registered in IOC, Christian population in many parts of the country are being decimated, they are seeking another Moslim president in 2023 and you are there saying what you know. The joke is on you. Expect Buhari to say something in France!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by RulerIAm(m): 1:52am On May 16, 2021
If pmb obeys, Israel wipes out the whole northern Nigeria. And that ends Nigeria's problem. Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ukahrawah: 2:03am On May 16, 2021
Just one missile from an Israeli stealth bomber, it's a permanent goodnight to Aso Rock & its occupants.

This matter is beyond Lai Muham mad.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by opribo(m): 2:46am On May 16, 2021
You can bet, he will jump at the bait of supporting his sharia brothers forgetting that we have bigger problems here.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:53am On May 16, 2021
And buhari to start attacking biafrans in retaliation ... hahaha hahaha two dullards
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by SmartyPants(m): 3:09am On May 16, 2021
ERockson:
They should count Nigeria out of this war as we are helpless in solving our country insecurity problems already. It is highly risky and unreasonable to be in the same league with the likes of Turkey,Iran, Iraq... But what do I know, Our president is a strong Muslim with the same ideology but no ball like Turkey and Iran president

His madness has not reached the level of allying with Turkey agaisnt the USA.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by dragunov: 3:21am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/

Bi ise p ba pe ni, enikan ki i pe se. Oya, Fulani terrorists, BH, Sahel Janja.weed, eti yin melo? Palestine yaaaaaaaaa! Eko ra yin lo ni o! Ki e lo si na fun awon Israel grin grin
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Ikpongiton: 3:22am On May 16, 2021
Terrorist leader asking another terrorist to support another terrorist.but I and others God fearing and well meaning Nigerians will stand with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by walteriyke: 3:26am On May 16, 2021
My happiness is that rocket launchers get direction

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by hansomb: 3:26am On May 16, 2021
God move. Ipob are the most confuse human on earth with no direction. You agitating for so called Biafra but you against Palestine ? Who have been persecuted more than the Jews themselves.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Fastlinkpro: 3:34am On May 16, 2021
Oh Israel my people.
I will curse any one who curse you.
And I will bless any one who bless you.
Oya Nigeria go try it naa. Our own don finish.
Joking with God's words

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Ikpongiton: 3:42am On May 16, 2021
This man has no single sense.sha, there's no different between a chicken and a turkey.but a roasted turkey will be ok for a good meal.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by favour32(m): 4:05am On May 16, 2021
If Nigeria make pim and support Hamas,then,
US go quickly help Nigeria divide fast.
So, the cabal know....dem no go put mouth....na peace talk dem dey beg for...hammer stand for their heads.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by zuto4u(m): 4:32am On May 16, 2021
Don't mind the efulefus
Northernblood3:

Ndi Iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by zuto4u(m): 4:33am On May 16, 2021
Yes ooooooo
November1857:
Count SS/SE out of that useless support ! We are solidly behind Israel...

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by yommen: 4:34am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about these anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is fact that they're made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.

If Nigeria join in supporting Palestine, make Israel open their eyes see say na the useless northern Nigeria dey involved. Biafra can then get Israel support to aid their fight for independence/seccesion. Hopefully, Yoruba does same. It will be an easy way to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by DamnNiggar: 4:35am On May 16, 2021
@trpresidency is a stupid useless terrorist has he ever called Nigeria since we have been suffering??

He is a big fool.

Let me go and drop a comment on his twitter nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:37am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about these anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is fact that they're made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.
isreal and America are capable to fight the entire Islamic country, Nigeria just need one nagazaki bomber to cut it's existence, the last time I checked, Biafra and Odudua Nation are no longer part of Islamic State of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Bigsunny01(m): 4:40am On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
Joke of the decade grin grin..The Dullard thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country.

More reason why we have to go our separate ways so dat de terrorist can have their war zone country

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.