Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid (2217 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by Siraugusttus: 2:40am On May 16, 2021
WHAT NUMBER ARE YOU AND WHO YOU SHOULD MARRY AND HOW TO AVOID
GROUP 1: All those born on the 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th of any month falls under the group number 1.
1=1
10= 1+ 0 = 1
19= 1+ 9 = 10 = 1+ 0 = 1
28= 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

GROUP 2: All those born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th of any month falls under the group number 2
2= 2
11= 1+1= 2
20= 2 + 0 = 2
29 = 2+9 = 11= 1+1= 2

Groups 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 all follow the same rule.

GROUP ONE WHO TO MARRY AND WHO TO AVOID
1. NO. 1 should avoid NO. 1, Why? Both of you will try to dominate each other and you will end up with quarrels, misunderstandings and fights.
No. 1 you consider yourself superior to others. You do not respect their opinions. When a husband and wife have this mentality how can you co exist? You will dislike each other and your marriage will fail.

2. No. 1, you can choose Day No. 2, No. 2 will initially give you a good life. After a few years you will not get any benefit. The 2 borns will desert you later. Be guided.

3. No. 1, you can choose NO. 4, No. 4 person will make an ideal match for No. 1. If No. 1 is like a magnet, No. 4 will be like iron. The 4 person will obey all the commands of No. 1 person. He or she will never forsake you.

4. No. 1, can marry No. 8, NO. 8 will make an ideal match for you. Persons with 8 have a great affinity for the No. 1 borns. They will make any sacrifice for you unhesitatingly.

5. Those born with 3, 5, or 6. You can marry them. and also expect a normal married life. BUT remember, there will be no true love between you and your wife.
If you are a woman, there will be no true love between you and your husband. Persons with such numbers only go astray and become victims of extra marital relationships.

6. if No. 1, is forced to marry one with 7 or 9, your marital life will not be happy. The 7 persons will cause financial failures. They will not make ideal life partners. You'll purchase troubles.
The 7 persons will make you face court cases, separation, or divorce. The 9 persons will not suit you as a husband or wife.

CASE STUDY
1. Bill Gate and Melinda Gate ( Divorced): Bill Gate is (28-10-1955) a number 1, Melinda Gate (15-08-1964) a number 6. Remember there is no true love between. In addition to that Melinda Gate has a life number of 7 which also is not favourable for number 1.
NOTE: LIFE NUMBER - is the addition of the date of birth, the month of birth and the year of birth to give one single digit number.
I.E 15-08-1964
1+5+8+1+9+6+4 = 34 = 3+4 = 7
This also make Melinda Gate a number 7.

2. Babatunde Fashola and Abimbola Fashola (MARRIAGE INTACT): Babatunde Fashola ( 28-06-1963) a number 1, Abimbola Fashola (06-04-1965) is a number 6 with a life number of 4. Now 1 and 4 have good marriage like iron and a magnet. One of the best union.

3. BIll CLINTON AND HILARY CLINTON (MARRIAGE INTACT): Bill Clinton (19-08-1946) a number 1, Hilary Clinton (26-10-1947) a number 8. Like I have said before a number 1 and 8 will have a blissful marriage.

4. PRINCE PHILIP AND QUEEN ELIZABETH II (MARRIAGE INTACT UNTO DEATH): Prince Philip (10-06-1921) a number 1, with a life number of 2. Queen Elizabeth (21-04-1926) a number 3, with a life number of 7. NO. 2 and 7 form one of the best union.

5. ANGELA MERKEL AND JOACHIM SAUER (MARRIAGE INTACT): Angela Merkel (17-07-1954) a number 8, Joachim Sauer (19-04-1949) a number 1. Like I have again number 8 and 1 have good marriage.

6. STEVE WYNN AND ELAINE WYNN (DIVORCED): Steve Wynn ( 27-01-1942) a number 9, Elaine Wynn (28-04-1942) a number 1. As I have said before number 9 is not suitable as a husband or wife to a number 1 person.

7. SERGEY BRIN AND ANNE WOJCICKI (DIVORCED): Sergey Bring (21-08-1973) a number 3, Anne Wojcicki (28-07-1973) a number 1. As I have stated earlier, NO. 1 and NO. 3 can marry BUT there will not be true love between them. Persons with such numbers only go astray and become victims of extra marital relationships. It is on record that the marriage was dissolved as a result of extramarital affairs.
8. BERNIE ECCLestone AND sLAVICA RADIC (DIVORCED): Bernie Ecclestone (28-10-1930) a number 1, Slavica Radic (02-06-1958) a number 2. As stated earlier, Marriage of NO. 1 to NO. 2 will initially have a good life, after a few years there will not be any benefit. The NO. 2 person will desert the NO. 1 person later.

9. ELON MUSK AND JUSTINE WILSON (DIVORCED): Elon Musk (28-06-1971) a number 1, Justine Wilson (02-09-1972) a number 2. This case 9 is as explained in case 8 above.

10. Justin Theroux AND Jennifer Aniston(DIVORCED): Justin Theroux (10 August 1971) a number 1, Jennifer Aniston (11 February 1969) a number 2. This case also is as explain in case 8 and 9.

For help, questions and answers or to change your name to a favourable one, follow me on Instagram: @siraugusttus

******* Watch out for group Number 2

1 Like

Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by Oghenerobo2002(m): 5:55am On May 16, 2021
So in summary, no 2 should be avoided at all cost?
Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by Archtype(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2021
Numerology....The truth is that you can't lay them down very well here. I think "Cheiro's Book of Numbers" did Justice to that...I read it so many years ago and everything is working
Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by rex444(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2021
Still on still just like labrynth said.... We cannot base our life decisions on tossing a coin

2 Likes

Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by LordIsaac(m): 7:16am On May 16, 2021
Life path number, soul urge number, destiny number, and the rest factor in too. You try sha.
Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2021
There are people that their numbers are not compatible according to ur theory but are living happily as husband and wife... The genuine feeling about ur theory is that it's completely coincidental.... There are many compatible couples out there that are divorced now...
Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by Siraugusttus: 12:12pm On May 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
There are people that their numbers are not compatible according to ur theory but are living happily as husband and wife... The genuine feeling about ur theory is that it's completely coincidental.... There are many compatible couples out there that are divorced now...
Now listen let me clear your doubt.
You have: day number, life number and name number.
1. The day number is the date you were born e.g 5th, 9th etc., of any month.
2. The life number is the addition of all the birth numbers to one single digit. E.g 5th may, 2021.
5-5-2021 = 5+5+2+0+2+1= 15 = 1+5 = 6
Therefore life number is 6
3. Name number: every name has a number, as every letter has a number too. The name number is gotten by adding all the numbers of the letters that make up the name. E.g the name Buhari is number 8, John is 9 and Goodluck is 8, Emeka is also 8.
Now the first rule is to apply the day number compatibility first before the life and name numbers.
For couples whose day number are not compatible or favourable and are still intact, what is working for them is the life or name number.
In the case of Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth, who are 1and 3, it is their life number that worked for them which is 2 and 7 a perfect match for marriage and business. A marriage between a 2 and 7 produced riches and good children as you shall see in my next post on marriage on Number 2 persons with case study to prove.

1 Like

Re: What Number Are You And Who You Should Marry And How To Avoid by Siraugusttus: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Archtype:
Numerology....The truth is that you can't lay them down very well here. I think "Cheiro's Book of Numbers" did Justice to that...I read it so many years ago and everything is working
Cheiro's Book of Numbers didn't touch on how numbers affect marriage, which is what I'm doing here.

(1) (Reply)

My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now / Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.