Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love (3282 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Lamanii22(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
paulolee:
mine plenty o but the worst was when I sold my new nokia asha fone for 10k n also took loan of 40k to make it 50k just to plan the birthday of the loml..
where I know say wahala go dey na wen she first tell me say she don council d bday n its jus photoshoot n would use d rest buy small tinz share gv her friends..
bayo call me dt Sunday evening say my bea de organize lavish bday bash for nearby club, Mumu me baff up fly bike to go surprise her since she bin plan to surprise me..
na so I enter bash go jam her dey twerk ontop one senior man lap, she say na him be her zaddy n na him organize d bash for her n the man go vex if he see me around so i gat leave d bash..
na so I take vex go back ous o....he no better say I use dt money sow seed for church??

Awwww things we do for love
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Lamanii22(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dreadlock69:

1: writing love letter my mum saw it tore it I still wrote another one and gave her

2:going to her place and shinning teeth like mumu and blushing like mumu

3: giving gifts and money while I smile foolishly like have accomplished an Olympic medal

4: sending useless voice note to some that only call me bby and touch my head and hug and my head will be swelling

Eee still plenty anytime I remember all this I'll flashbacks to when nobody dey follow me drag mumunism

grin grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Isokoson1: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Nah that time way I go visit my bae for her family house. . Buy her things. . Use the money way dey my hand dash give her younger ones . . I go house nah borrow I go borrow to eat. .. Las Las bae leave me go date another guy...

I dey fear women

.nah fucking things and go
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by ernestita3(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
I have turned down an employment opportunity in Kano just to comeback and hustled for job home just because of love
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Parizz: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Michelle55:

I'm okay sir.. You?
Cool. I like your confidence. This is not me patronising you. I'm not a simp. Truth is, I'm awed by your intelligent and insigtful comments you post. You are blunt, tho sometimes you might sound a little bit cocky. I sense you are a polite girl in real life even tho we haven't met. Once again, i'm not trying to patronise you. That is not me. Good morning
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Michelle55: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Parizz:
Cool. I like your confidence. This is not me patronising you. I'm not a simp. Truth is, I'm awed by your intelligent and insigtful comments you post. You are blunt, tho sometimes you might sound a little bit cocky. I sense you are a polite girl in real life. Once again, i'm not trying to patronise you. That is not me. Good morning
Smile! I know you are not patronising me and you are absolutely right, I'm cocky when I choose to be. When you find yourself in the midst of angry Nigerians, you've got to develop a thick skin to survive especially here on Nairaland cheesy. What makes you think I would consider you to be a simp? Well, we can actually test run the idea you know to find out if you would be a good simp(according to Nairaland) or a staunch redpiller, what do you think? tongue good morning to you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members / It's My Birthday But I'm Not Happy (pics) / How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.