Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members (3182 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Mecka: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2021
A dramatic event was witnessed at a restaurant in the eastern Chinese province of Zhejiang after a supposed blind date turned to an extended family meeting.

A young man whose name was given as Mr Lui, 29, had reportedly invited a young lady for a blind date with the confidence of footing her bills.

Naija News understands that the supposed love meeting ended abruptly after 23 family members invited by the lady gallantly enjoyed a meal costing about $3,100 (over ₦1.2 million when converted to the Nigerian currency).

Reports gathered that the lady had brought her relatives to the blind date to test the generosity of the man she was prepared to dine with.

A local paper Taizhou Evening News reported that it was Mr Lui’s mom who set up the meeting after becoming concerned about her son’s poor dating life.

Mr Lui who had agreed to sponsor their meal together, however, angrily abandoned the lady after seeing the number of people the woman brought to the table and for the fact that a hefty $3,100 bill was waiting to be cleared.

The woman, according to reports had told a local media that she wanted to test her date’s generosity before committing to a relationship.

The dramatic event had received a barrage of reactions on social platforms where it was first shared as many netizens backed Liu for his actions.

The lady was condemned and described as an idiot for bringing 23 people to date.

https://www./2021/10/26/man-flees-after-lady-he-invited-for-blind-date-brought-23-family-members-consumed-meal-of-over-₦1-2m/
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by RedMac: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2021
People get mind o... Try this kind rubbish in Nigeria and u will see enough generosity that u are looking for

4 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by gasparpisciotta: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Ladies please note this is the way to go in the new Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by ManirBK: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2021
I dey laugh
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
I know it can't happen in Nigeria, is going to be Kenya, Ghana or Zimbabwe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by RedMac: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I know it can't happen in Nigeria, is going to be Kenya, Ghana or Zimbabwe cheesy

It happened in China

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Bombastically00(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2021
This gender sha grin...
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by fourboys: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Just for one Toto I go come feed whole family and relatives embarassed embarassed embarassed thank God for Mr Liu, he no shame us

12 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Blackfire(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Na dem

It must be yoruba or igbo people

grin
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol.. From blind date to Introduction.....

No time to waste time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by fourboys: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
china.... Those people their own worst abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Joromi1: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Blackfire:
Na dem

It must be yoruba or igbo people

grin
The person that cursed you is dead, so no need begging you to change.

6 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by DOTian: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Visit a Nigerian gal in one on these universities and if she seriously wants to show you pepper, she's coming with her hordes of avaricious friends.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Idamond: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2021
I love what the guy did..
but no pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by fergie001: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
The woman, according to reports had told a local media that she wanted to test her date’s generosity before committing to a relationship.

Generosity kee you there....

5 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by dalongjnr: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Hmm...this matter dey serious.
The lady probably think he's the minister for palliative and related affairs!
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
"Testing his generosity".... little wonder why divource rate is 60% over marriage rate as at today.

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Freestainworld(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Even Chinese men are not smiling grin
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by MufasaLion: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Relationship, marriage or any emotional entanglement is seen as "Poverty Alleviation Scheme" to girls like this. Shameless lots.
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Operation feed the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by dynicks(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

No time to waste time
from blind date to SWEARING IN CEREMONY!! Aka " the palliative must go round""

1 Like

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by ashawopikin(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Mecka:
A dramatic event was witnessed at a restaurant in the eastern Chinese province of Zhejiang after a supposed blind date turned to an extended family meeting.

A young man whose name was given as Mr Lui, 29, had reportedly invited a young lady for a blind date with the confidence of footing her bills.

Naija News understands that the supposed love meeting ended abruptly after 23 family members invited by the lady gallantly enjoyed a meal costing about $3,100 (over ₦1.2 million when converted to the Nigerian currency).

Reports gathered that the lady had brought her relatives to the blind date to test the generosity of the man she was prepared to dine with.

A local paper Taizhou Evening News reported that it was Mr Lui’s mom who set up the meeting after becoming concerned about her son’s poor dating life.

Mr Lui who had agreed to sponsor their meal together, however, angrily abandoned the lady after seeing the number of people the woman brought to the table and for the fact that a hefty $3,100 bill was waiting to be cleared.

The dramatic event had received a barrage of reactions on social platforms where it was first shared as many netizens backed Liu for his actions.

The lady was condemned and described as an idiot for bringing 23 people to date.

https://www./2021/10/26/man-flees-after-lady-he-invited-for-blind-date-brought-23-family-members-consumed-meal-of-over-₦1-2m/
no be juju be that
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by FahBuLous: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Women and f00lishness are like 5 n 6....
You wanted to taste his generosity by inviting 23 people for a date of just 2 people...
You are a f00l

1 Like

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Magnoliaa(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
If I hear say I'll not pull this kinda move on Lilvicky. grin I'm bringing the bones of my dead ancestors in addition.

Meanwhile, I thought women of other races, especially the Asians, are sweet, homely, and everything we Nigerian girls are not? But watin be this? Is this true??

2 Likes

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by lilvicky68(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
If I hear say I'll not pull this kinda move on Lilvicky. grin I'm bringing the bones of my dead ancestors in addition.
Na so all of us go take wash plates..
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na so all of us go take wash plates..

May skeletons go dey wash plates? undecided undecided You no go even fear to suggest that to people wey travel come for the other side?
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by lilvicky68(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

May skeletons go dey wash plates? undecided undecided You no go even fear to suggest that to people wey travel come for the other side?
If them refuse all of us go kukuma travel go the other side..
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

No time to waste time

ROFLOL grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin..
Una too get bad mouth for here. Waaaat?? Lol..grin...
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bombastically00:
This gender sha grin...
LEECHING is their watchword!
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by TheWolfen(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol
I trust Nigerian guys sha.
Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by TheWolfen(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

No time to waste time
grin grin grin

Re: Man Flees After Lady He Invited For Blind Date Brought 23 Family Members by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies / Is It True You Can Use Gbola And Scatter Girl Head Abi Brain / Get Married To The One You Love Or The One That Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.