Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? (9062 Views)

Alagemo Merindinlogun – The 16 Deities Of The Ijebus / Christie Sells Nigerian Statues Of Igbo Deities That Were Looted / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
TAO11:
This lad is insanely confused. cheesy

First of all, there is no such thing as “fossil human,” it is called “human fossil” instead, be guided.

Secondly, you seem confused with your request since you yourself had earlier on claimed to be aware of the fact that there was an archaeological excavation quest at Iwo-Eleru which led to the discovery Iof a human skull.

Get your shit together and stop being m0r0nic as well as confused.

Cheers!
Cc: rhektor
I will not engage you in rhetoric! Lol . Either human fossil or fossil man, remain same. What is more important is for you provide evidence , that Niger Valley has fossil man occupation at 40,000 years ago.....

Meanwhile, here is another screenshot damning your lie. Mr Liar, here is a screenshot supporting my ,"fossil man" . So, no qualms. Just proof yourself that you have evidence , which youcannot today .Perhaps your 40, 000 years of occupation need evidence.
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Olu317:
I will not engage you in rhetoric! Lol . Either human fossil or fossil man, remain same. What is more important is for you provide evidence, that Niger Valley has fossil man occupation at 40,000 years ago.....
Self-confusion is your middle name.

First of all you asked me to provide evidence of fossil at Iwo-Eleru, now you’ve changed from Iwo-Eleru, to Niger Valley. You should make up your mind.

Anyways, I have a burden to prove only a claim that I made. I am not obliged to prove a claim I didn’t make. Okay? grin

At no point in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil was excavated from the Middle Niger Valley of ‘Nigeria’.

Moreover, didn’t you say you’ve now understood the difference between skull and tools.

Please explain to me why I have to revisit teaching you that there is a difference between skull and tools.

Meanwhile, here is another screenshot damning your lie. Mr Liar, here is a screenshot supporting my ,"fossil man".
And where in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil was NOT excavated from Iwo-Eleru??

So, no qualms. Just proof yourself that you have evidence, which youcannot today .Perhaps your 40,000 years of occupation need evidence.
Prove what? 40,000 years old what? You must first understand what you need me to adduce evidence for.

But you obviously don’t even know what you need me to provide evidence for.

You don’t understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up what evidence.

You must be an insanely idio.tic mo.ron.

Cheers!
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Olu317:
rhektor, the lair liar deal with this , since you crave for my attention:

grin grin lol. You see, this has nothing to do with West Africa purely but semitic origin of Yoruba. But since, you want to know about this, as I have mentioned Christianity and Islam have some beliefs in Yoruba Ifaodu. So, I stand by this view as stated by scholars befor me.

Contrary to your view, O dudu Iwa is a combined lexes with Iwa; part of a name associated with God. There is a calabash in which it's represented with it . Infact in one of the Odu in Ifaodu, Ela(Orunmila) supposedly married Iwa(metaphor) grin grin . Ask me for the chapter later.

Meanwhile, Dodo, Adimula etc are praise name associated with Ooni . So check it in Ooni's Oriki to nail your ignorance grin grin. Since you don't know that Dodo,Daoudu, Dauda Dauda are cognates historically then remained Ignoant. And Iwa, simply mean the unification of Ela and Perfect character of God(nature) grin grin grin grin :As Henry Drawel and Rowland Abiodun put it: ìwa l'ẹwà

Kindly study classic Hebrew and the Arabic name of English translation of David . Infact, from Classic Hebrew, Dodo is another variation of his name and YHWH as Yorubas IWA. Even on Yesua; go verify the meaning of Adimula Orisa Yeṣuà from traditional yoruba worshipper

Meanwhile proof these comparative names as
false: This is the reason I decided to educate both of you accordingly because the contnuum nature of this outstanding language and its peculiarities is yet to be resolved. But you are galivanting over ignorance. So enjoy these slightly different diacritics on Yoruba word while considering the polyphonic nature on them.

First of all, you should have quoted the comment you were replying as it was on another thread but you stylishly did this to hide from public disgrace grin alaye you have nowhere to run as I will keep trashing you and your lies
all bunch of trash, incoherent, balderdash. Wait o olu are you out of your mind or what? What is all these trash meant to address? This guy you're getting low by the day
Olu317:

Examples:

Emúrẹn,=Emúrin :Mosquitoes

Eló= Èló : how much?

Ekùsá=Èkùsẹ :ringworm

Ēgún=Egúngun : masquerade

Ēgun=Egungun: bone,skeleton

Êfí=Êfin : smoke

Ẹsin= Ìsin:religion

Kõkõ=koríko:grass

Iyãlá=Iyánla: grandmother

ìsẹ́= Sísẹ: denial

Ẹ̀Kẹ́wa=ÌKẹwa: tenth

lótitọ́=lõtọ: truely,sincerely

Èkù=Ekun: knife's handle,sword or cutlass

òtítọ́= õtọ́ :truth

otútù= õtù :cold

Eku =Èkúte: mouse,rat

Kôkò=kòríkò:wolf

Oritsẹ́=orishá

Orì=Orí

Are these words not Yoruba's diacritics ?
Not all are correct many of the words you typed here has no meaning in Yorùbá with the wrong diacritics you applied on them for example

Eló has no meaning to any Yorùbá person èló is what actually mean how much grin
Seems you are leaning little by little TAO11 you're doing some good job on this your boy cheesy

Eku is the short form of the word èkúté, there's nothing like the word Èkúte that you used here, silly boy when will you learn?

You usually dwell on the use of this sign ~ which is the sign of elongated words (vowels) in Yorùbá writings, boy that has been long jettisoned no longer in use boy, àmì faagun is no longer used in Yorùbá writing these days instated we use double vowels

Egúngún = eégún

Èéfín has no short form grin where did you get the short form from?

Koríko = grass (short form is koóko)
The word you wrote there has no meaning in Yorùbá (is your this blocked?)

kòríkò:wolf what is this nonsense? Do mi do? Ìkokò = wolf

Guy let me see if you'll improve in your next comment
PS: quote the right comment on the right thread, don't let me give you a knock on your blocked head
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
TAO11:
Really? grin Did you just say no one lived at Iwo-Eleru c.13,000 years ago abi this is a typo ni??

Olu317, you must therefore now explain how & when the Iwo-Eleru skull (dated c13,000y.o.) got to Iwo-Eleru if it was merely BuRiEd there, and yet no one lived at Iwo-Eleru some 13,000 years ago.

Here are your choices/alternatives:

(1) It is the skull of a Hebrew tourist who visited Iwo-Eleru alone in c.13,000; died in Iwo-Eleru in the course of his tour; and was “BuRiEd” there in Iwo-Eleru, because there was ObViOuSLY no other human being living at Iwo-Elewu at the time, and as such there was no one to help with with the paper-work and costs involved in transporting his corpse back home to Hebrewland. grin

(2) It is the skull of an ancient Hebrew man, and this skull was excavated from Hebrewland only a couple of decades ago, only to be re-BuRiEd in Iwo-Eleru about the same time (some decades ago), and then only to be “excavated” from Iwo-Eleru by Shaw et al. in 1965. cheesy

I would assume that it can only be human being(s) who BuRiEd the skull in Iwo-Eleru. grin grin

However, I would like to hear from you (in case you’re willing to explain to us) that it was some Angels from Hebrewland who somehow BuRiEd it there. grin

You claimed that “No man lived in Iwo-Eleru ... The said fossil was BuRiEd there!”

As such, please inform us what exactly you mean by it was buried there.

Moreover, you must be willing to select your option from the two available choices/alternatives as shown again below:

(1) It is the skull of a Hebrew tourist who visited Iwo-Eleru alone in c.13,000; died in Iwo-Eleru in the course of his tour; and was “BuRiEd” there in Iwo-Eleru, because there was ObViOuSLY no other human being living at Iwo-Elewu at the time, and as such there was no one to help with with the paper-work and costs involved in transporting his corpse back home to Hebrewland. grin

(2) It is the skull of an ancient Hebrew man, and this skull was excavated from Hebrewland only a couple of decades ago, only to be re-BuRiEd in Iwo-Eleru about the same time (some decades ago), and then only to be “excavated” from Iwo-Eleru by Shaw et al. in 1965. cheesy

This sounds like what you typed while you were undergoing a brain surgery. cheesy

A comment which, as is to be expected is, incoherent as usual. I shake my head at your miserably failed life.

Wait a second!

Didn’t you say you’ve now understood the difference between skull and tools??

Please explain to me why I have to revisit teaching you that skull is different from tools.

Olu, you are a collossal failure. cheesy

Disgrace awaits me because I disgraced, rubbished, and drowned you?? grin

I laugh at your wasted miserable life. Pray harder, you hear? cheesy

That Olu317 boy is too far away from reality, I would have referred him to TB Joshua of blessed memories but the man is dead, who can one refer olu to now?

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
rhektor:

First of all, you should have quoted the comment you were replying as it was on another thread but you stylishly did this to hide from public disgrace grin alaye you have nowhere to run as I will keep trashing you and your lies
all bunch of trash, incoherent, balderdash. Wait o olu are you out of your mind or what? What is all these trash meant to address? This guy you're getting low by the day

Not all are correct many of the words you typed here has no meaning in Yorùbá with the wrong diacritics you applied on them for example

Eló has no meaning to any Yorùbá person èló is what actually mean how much grin
Seems you are leaning little by little TAO11 you're doing some good job on this your boy cheesy

Eku is the short form of the word èkúté, there's nothing like the word Èkúte that you used here, silly boy when will you learn?

You usually dwell on the use of this sign ~ which is the sign of elongated words (vowels) in Yorùbá writings, boy that has been long jettisoned no longer in use boy, àmì faagun is no longer used in Yorùbá writing these days instated we use double vowels

Egúngún = eégún

Èéfín has no short form grin where did you get the short form from?

Koríko = grass (short form is koóko)
The word you wrote there has no meaning in Yorùbá (is your this blocked?)

kòríkò:wolf what is this nonsense? Do mi do? Ìkokò = wolf

Guy let me see if you'll improve in your next comment
PS: quote the right comment on the right thread, don't let me give you a knock on your blocked head
Rhektor I beg don’t kill me. Take it easy with our boy oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Olu317:
No man lived in Iwo Eleru,Mr . Liar.Just own up that you're not coherent with the information on this place. The said fossil was buried there! grin grin grin.

The next arguement is who buried this said fossil primate ? I mock at your ignorance.I came up with a leeway,inwhich I menntioned pottery and I provided information on Iwo Eleru researchers account and you try to twist it ?But here you're as usual wanting to proof a baseless point. Proof 40,000 years existence of fossil man as you claim. Period

You see, someone like me naturally compliment a scholar but for you to proof a false against me , disgrace await you TAO11. Wait and watch cheesy grin grin

Nobody lived there but a head was buried there? Are you mad or what?

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
rhektor:
Nobody lived there but a head was buried there? Are mad or what?
Our boy (Olu317) is insane again. grin
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
TAO11:
Rhektor I beg don’t kill me. Take it easy with our boy oo. grin
The idiot is too dull

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:
Self-confusion is your middle name.

First of all you asked me to provide evidence of fossil at Iwo-Eleru, now you’ve changed from Iwo-Eleru, to Niger Valley. You should make up your mind.

Anyways, I have a burden to prove only a claim that I made. I am not obliged to prove a claim I didn’t make. Okay? grin

At no point in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil was excavated from the Middle Niger Valley of ‘Nigeria’.

Moreover, didn’t you say you’ve now understood the difference between skull and tools.

Please explain to me why I have to revisit teaching you that there is a difference between skull and tools.

And where in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil was NOT excavated from Iwo-Eleru??

Prove what? 40,000 years old what? You must first understand what you need me to adduce evidence for.

You don’t understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up what evidence.

You must be an insanely idio.tic mo.ron.

Cheers!
Stop rhetoric. AS far as I'm concerned Fossil human is also acceptable term. But wait, is fossil Human or Human fossil the bone of contention? Noooo but proof of your 40, 000 years existnce of [i]fossil human [/i]in Niger valley. Simple.
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Stop rhetoric. AS far as I'm concerned Fossil human is also acceptable term. But wait, is fossil Human or Human fossil the bone of contention? Noooo
The actual term is human fossil, not fossil human. However, this is not the crux that I’m holding against you. You are excused to conflate human fossil with fossil human being that you are an illiterate. That’s okay. smiley

The issue I’m holding against you is NOT an error of term usage. The issue is beyond that as shown below.

••• but proof of your 40, 000 years existnce of fossil human in Niger valley. Simple.
I have a burden to prove only a claim that I make. I am not obliged to prove a claim I didn’t make. Okay? cheesy

At no point in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil (or ’fossil human’ to permit your illiteracy) was excavated from the Middle Niger Valley of ‘Nigeria’.

There is a difference between skull [i.e. human fossil (or fossil human to permit your illiteracy)] and tools. You claimed you understood this difference, but you clearly don’t. grin

You must first understand what you need me to adduce evidence for, before you request evidence.

You obviously don’t even know what you need me to provide evidence for. You don’t understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up with evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:
This lad is insanely confused. cheesy

First of all, there is no such thing as “fossil human,” it is called “human fossil” instead, be guided.

Secondly, you seem confused with your request since you yourself had earlier on claimed to be aware of the fact that there was an archaeological excavation quest at Iwo-Eleru which led to the discovery of a human skull.

Get your shit together and stop being m0r0nic as well as confused.

Cheers!
This shows howretrogressive your has been all along. Human fossil again and again. Teacher do not teach nonsense. Screenhot nailed you again

Cheers grin

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
This shows howretrogressive your has been all along. Human fossil again and again. Teacher do not teach nonsense. Screenhot nailed you again
Cheers grin
This guy is a dullard.

I know it is termed “human fossil” as you can see in the 1st attachment below.

It’s you who have been using “fossil human” all along as can be seen in the 2nd attachment below of your own comment.

You shot yourself in the skull again as always. You are a disgrace.

Cc: rhektor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:
The actual term is human fossil, not fossil human. However, this is not the crux that I’m holding against you. You are excused to conflate human fossil for fossil human being that you are an illiterate. That’s okay. smiley

The issue I’m holding you against is NOT error of term usage. The issue is beyond that as shown below.

I have a burden to prove only a claim that I made. I am not obliged to prove a claim I didn’t make. Okay? cheesy

At no point in the course of educating you did I teach that a human fossil [or fossil human to permit your illiteracy] was excavated from the Middle Niger Valley of ‘Nigeria’.

There is a difference between skull (i.e. human fossil) and tools. You claimed you understood this difference, but you clearly don’t.

You must first understand what you need me to adduce evidence for.

Your claim state thus, 'First of all archeological evidence dates the existence of human groups in Middle Niger valley(i.e in the area now known as 'Nigeria') to c.40,000 years ago'. . And you are antagonising yourself ? I just cannot believe this!

It is obvious ,you do not know as much as your fans had imagine. Get it straight, egun nla ni me re. Dare me at your own perilous perishing..

As I had mentioned earlier , proof statement right by statting the scientist who did excavations and release such to the public. This is the only thing I ask you because you affirm to 40,000 years ago human existence in Middle Niger Valley without any form of scholarly journal or written books to it. So proof yourself as you have stated in this screenshot.

And I state with absolute on excavations done in recent past and till this moment , that the oldest tool found anywhere in West Africa is not older that the fossil human in Iwo Eleru or pottery or any tool . The tool(s) that has been found is/are atmost equall to era of the fossil human in Iwo Eleru.
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:

Cheers grin

Olu Olódo, your screenshot gave you out yet you're clinging on to your delusion

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:
This guy is a dullard.

It’s you who have been using “fossil human” all along as can be seen in the 2nd attachment below of your own comment.

I know both of are basically lacking Yoruba etiquette. So , you meant I did not pull your legs?Bellow screenshots answer you over who is the real "dullard"

Imaging a scholar pointing at nothing. Copy and paste writer

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
rhektor:

Olu Olódo, your screenshot gave you out yet you're clinging on to your delusion
Who is the olodo ? Of course, my screenshot answer you.
Less I forget, your bá wà need dictionary source to that effect. Meanwhile, enjoy the screenshot while it pains you; Set trap for them and fell for it. angry cheesy angry grin

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:
This guy is a dullard.

Stop digression. Proof40,000 year of any tool found in Middle Niger Valley

Apart from the fact, I do not want to drag this to Hebrew and Yoruba platform which is the reason, I maintained West Africa human occupation. So, give us concrete answer to 40, 000 years.

Secondly,contrary to your belief, Bible is more acurate as per the mention Altantis when Flood destroyed the area in Mesopotamia. Perhaps you should shed light Yoruba's account flood destruction also real or myth ?

Thirdly kindly donot quoue me again except you proof any form of tool or fossil human that existed 40,000 years ago in West Africa..

Lastly, this thread is about Yoruba deities ,so kindly post some information on any of Yoruba historical deity and move on.

Cheers
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Your claim state thus, 'First of all archeological evidence dates the existence of human groups in Middle Niger valley (i.e in the area now known as 'Nigeria') to c.40,000 years ago'. . And you are antagonising yourself ? I just cannot believe this!
(1) Question: Did I write the following anywhere in my comments:

... archeological evidence dates the existence of human groups in Middle Niger valley(i.e in the area now known as 'Nigeria') to c.40,000 years ago.

Answer: YES.

(2) Question: Did I write anywhere that the actual evidence for “the existence of human groups in the Middle Niger Valley” is human fossil (or fossil human to indulge your illiteracy)??

Answer: NO

(3) Question: Did I mention the actual evidence for “the existence of human groups in the Middle Niger Valley”??

(4) Questions: What then is this evidence ??

Answer: Middle Stone Age tools and implements.

(5) Why then are you asking me to provide human fossil (or fossil human) evidence for the Middle Niger Valley human existence from 40,000 years ago??

[s]It is obvious ,you do not know as much as your fans had imagine. Get it straight, egun nla ni me re. Dare me at your own perilous perishing..

As I had mentioned earlier , proof statement right by statting the scientist who did excavations and release such to the public. This is the only thing I ask you because you affirm to 40,000 years ago human existence in Middle Niger Valley without any form of scholarly journal or written books to it. So proof yourself as you have stated in this screenshot.

And I state with absolute on excavations done in recent past and till this moment , that the oldest tool found anywhere in West Africa is not older that the fossil human in Iwo Eleru or pottery or any tool . The tool(s) that has been found is/are atmost equall to era of the fossil human in Iwo Eleru.
The Iwo-Eleru human fossil, tools, pottery evidence, etc. relate to the Late Stone Age.

The Middle Niger Valley tools/implements relate to the Middle Stone Age.

You obviously have absolutely zero clue on what the difference between LSA and MSA is.

In sum, you must first understand what you need me to prove before asking me for the proof.

You clearly lack any understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up with evidence.

You must first know what my claim is before you ask for the evidence for it.

Ask me to provide evidence for the actual claim I made, not your imaginary claim which I didn’t make.

Grow up, cheers! cheesy

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Who is the olodo ? Of course, my screenshot answer you...

Olu317:
[s]I know both of are basically lacking Yoruba etiquette. So , you meant I did not pull your legs?Bellow screenshots answer you over who is the real "dullard" Imaging a scholar pointing at nothing. Copy and paste writer[/s]
The specific reason why you were confirmed as a m0r0n is because you had stood for “fossil human” but yet you “backed” it up with a screenshot showing “human fossil”.

Whether or not you later came up with another anonymous screenshot does not stop you from being a m0r0n for standing for “fossil human” but yet “backed” it up with a screenshot showing “human fossil”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
[s]Stop digression. Proof 40,000 year of any tool found in Middle Niger Valley[/s]
Digression?? Really?? cheesy

Calling you out for putting up a screenshot showing “human fossil” as a backup for a statement which says “fossil human” is NOT digression.

That is not digression, but proving you to be a m0r0n.

Apart from the fact, I do not want to drag this to Hebrew and Yoruba platform which is the reason, I maintained West Africa human occupation. So, give us concrete answer to 40, 000 years.

Secondly,contrary to your belief, Bible is more acurate as per the mention Altantis when Flood destroyed the area in Mesopotamia. Perhaps you should shed light Yoruba's account flood destruction also real or myth?
Your Hebraic delusion is something you can’t be rescued from. So, I won’t waste a second trying to rescue you from that.

I would rather spend my whole time debunking and disgracing you whenever you make a baseless claim in that regard — rather than try to rescue you.

Thirdly kindly do not quoue me again except you proof any form of tool or fossil human that existed 40,000 years ago in West Africa..
Until you know exactly what my actual claim is in specific terms (without any of your usual fraudulent admixture as is seen here), I will keep holding you accountable to first understand what my claim is before requesting me to back it up with evidence.

You can not expect me to back up a claim, when you yourself have no clue what my claim is.

Also, please don’t forget to make it pointedly clear whether you’re (1) unaware of such archaeology research, or (2) you’re saying it doesn’t exist.

Let me know this so I can know if I’m educating you or I’m disgracing you respectively.

Lastly, this thread is about Yoruba deities, so kindly post some information on any of Yoruba historical deity and move on.
I guess my first set of comments on this thread are about Chinese deities. cheesy grin

Or is this a way of begging me to stop debunking/ disgracing you? grin
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:

... archeological evidence dates the existence of human groups in Middle Niger valley(i.e in the area now known as 'Nigeria') to c.40,000 years ago.

(2) Question: Did I write anywhere that the actual evidence for “the existence of human groups in the Middle Niger Valley” is human fossil (or fossil human to indulge your illiteracy)??

(3) Question: Did I mention the actual evidence for “the existence of human groups in the Middle Niger Valley”??

(5) Why then are you asking me to provide human fossil (or fossil human) evidence for the Middle Niger Valley human existence from 40,000 years ago??

The Iwo-Eleru human fossil, tools, pottery evidence, etc. relate to the Late Stone Age.

You obviously have absolutely zero clue on what the difference between LSA and MSA is.

In sum, you must first understand what you need me to prove before asking me for the proof.

You clearly lack any understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up what evidence.

Ask me to provide evidence for the actual claim I made, not your imaginary claim which I didn’t make.

Grow up, cheers! cheesy

I have always maintained that Olu317 has one big problem, so that is his inability to comprehend the things he read. He read a lot but can't understand the basic facts about the things he read. This is why he always put his thoughts on the things he read.
Olu, reading for the purpose of study require you to purge yourself of all the junks in your mind. Forget about those fantasy on your deluded head, read to learn, you won't die of you don't interpolate your thoughts on the things you read

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
rhektor:
I have always maintained that Olu317 has one big problem, so that is his inability to comprehend the things he read. He read a lot but can't understand the basic facts about the things he read. This is why he always put his thoughts on the things he read.
Olu, reading for the purpose of study require you to purge yourself of all the junks in your mind. Forget about those fantasy on your deluded head, read to learn, you won't die of you don't interpolate your thoughts on the things you read
We shall not stop debunking Olu317 until he receives sense. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Stop digression. Proof40,000 year of any tool found in Middle Niger Valley

Secondly,contrary to your belief, Bible is more acurate as per the mention Altantis when Flood destroyed the area in Mesopotamia. Perhaps you should shed light Yoruba's account flood destruction also real or myth ?

Thirdly kindly donot quoue me again except you proof any form of tool or fossil human that existed 40,000 years ago in West Africa..

Lastly, this thread is about Yoruba deities ,so kindly post some information on any of Yoruba historical deity and move on.

Cheers

I thought that you said you were researcher?
Go and check out the Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology you'll keep shut once you get there Olódo òṣì

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Who is the olodo ? Of course, my screenshot answer you.
Less I forget, your bá wà need dictionary source to that effect. Meanwhile, enjoy the screenshot while it pains you; Set trap for them and fell for it. angry cheesy angry grin

Olodo, its not bá wà, its báa wà, this is my dialect stop being a stupid idiot trying to appear as intellectual. You remain a fraud on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
rhektor:
Go and check out the Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology you'll keep shut once you get there Olódo òṣì
Olu doesn’t yet know what the claim is.

Proving such claim (which he doesn’t know yet) to him is to give him double problem. grin

You’re only setting him up to make life complicated for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
TAO11:

Answer: NO

You clearly lack any understand what my claim is, yet you need me to back it up with evidence.

Grow up, cheers! cheesy

Stop rhetoric and post your claim of 40, 000 years of inhabitation of fossil human in Middle Niger valley as you stated.

Stop and be a scholar for once. You see, the more you post vulgar words against me, grin grin grin , the more you become exposed and damaged your profile grin cheesy. So, proof this screenshot wrong!

Cheers

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
rhektor:

You are the least inconsequential grin grin grin cheesy. Zombie, continue in your ignorance. I rest my case.
Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by TAO11(f): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Olu317:
Stop rhetoric and post your claim of 40, 000 years of inhabitation of fossil human in Middle Niger valley wink wink as you stated.

[s]Stop and be a scholar for once. You see, the more you post vulgar words against me, grin grin grin , the more you become exposed and damaged your profile grin cheesy. So, proof this screenshot wrong!Cheers[/s]
Again, I am only obliged to prove a claim that I made.

I am NOT obliged to prove an imaginative claim which you made up in your head on my behalf. cheesy

At no point in the course of educating you did I state that there exists some human fossil (or ‘fossil human’ as you call it) dating to 40,000 years ago from the Middle Niger valley.

No I didn’t teach you this. In specific terms, I didn’t teach you that a human fossil (or fossil human as you call it) was found there.

Stop pretending to be extremely ret@rded. You know exactly what my claim is, and what it is not.

And if truly you have no clue whatsoever on what my claim is, then asking me to provide evidence for such claim doesn’t even come into the picture.

Can a human being be truly this dumb? I doubt it.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Olu317:
You are the least inconsequential grin grin grin cheesy. Zombie, continue in your ignorance. I rest my case.

As silly as you are, it is unimaginable for you to call anyone a zombie when you are the dumbest person on nairaland grin
Mr Hebrew Yorùbá cheesy
Dodoiwa/Dudduiwa/Daodu = David grin
Werey dey find attachment cheesy
I have challenged you on several occasions to provide where you get Yeṣua in Yorùbá from but you kept dodging by trying to look stupid

Olórí gbígbẹ òṣì

Anyway, when you are ready for serious discussion lemme know as for now I want to have a good laugh as TAO11 keep whipping your deluded ass

1 Like

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by Olu317(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
TAO11:
Again, I am only obliged to prove a claim that I made.

I am NOT obliged to prove an imaginative claim which you made up in your head on my behalf. cheesy

At no point in the course of educating you did I state that there exists some human fossil (or ‘fossil human’ as you call it) dating to 40,000 years ago from the Middle Niger valley.

No I didn’t teach you this. In specific terms, I didn’t teach you that a human fossil (or fossil human as you call it) was found there.

Stop pretending to be extremely ret@rded. You know exactly what my claim is, and what it is not.

And if truly you have no clue whatsoever on what my claim is, then asking me to provide evidence for such claim doesn’t even come into the picture.

Can a human being be truly this dumb? I doubt it.

Cheers!
Seriously, I am satisfied that you have denied the fact that:

1. You are trying to mislead Fregene about archeological findng in Niger Valley area, which has not been over 14± 0000 years Inexistence. Instead, you claimed, 40,000 years of fossil human or more aptly, "tools",found in this area. And you have denied it.

Thus, I'm still waiting for you to mentioned, any reliable Scientist, who claims 40, 000 years of existence of any fossil in Niger Valley, as I have mentioned 13±000 years,with researchers such as, Shaw and Daniel (1984),Allsworth-Jones, P., Harvati, K. and Stringer, C. (2010) ,on the archaeological context of the Iwo Eleru cranium from Nigeria and preliminary results of new morphometric studies

2. That, you claimed Ala ,in this context does not mean white but cloth or white cloth .In , which,a moniker here claims as I have said that, Oba ti Ala , means lord of purity or light . While in this moniker's account, he posits in his summary as, king of "all things white". Undoubtedly, you do not even know classic Yoruba language.

And there is no place in Yoruba dictionary or the indigenous speakers asserts,"aṣọ" to be "white cloth". But "cloth"or atmost, with its descriptive nature to the object . What then is Àlà ? It is "White". Infact, I went as far as using Ifaodu Corpus, in Odu OgundatoasserteÈlà(È-àlà) interpretation,by renowned Priests, even amongst them Professor, such as Awo Fabunmi Falokun, Wande, Abimbola, Adeyinka Olaiya etc. While you have not provided any authored book(s) or renowned scholar to this effect.

3. This is not made up in head because, below screenshot posits otherwise since it was your moniker that mentioned 40, 000 years in your view . Infact your intentions are clearly obvious ,which you intend to dent my project angry undecided . Unfortunately, it backfired

Re: Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? by rhektor(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Olu317:
Seriously, I am satisfied that you have denied the fact that:

1. You are trying to mislead Fregene about archeological findng in Niger Valley area, which has not been over 14± 0000 years Inexistence. Instead, you claimed, 40,000 years of fossil human or more aptly, "tools",found in this area. And you have denied it.

Thus, I'm still waiting for you to mentioned, any reliable Scientist, who claims 40, 000 years of existence of any fossil in Niger Valley, as I have mentioned 13±000 years,with researchers such as, Shaw and Daniel (1984),Allsworth-Jones, P., Harvati, K. and Stringer, C. (2010) ,on the archaeological context of the Iwo Eleru cranium from Nigeria and preliminary results of new morphometric studies

2. That, you claimed Ala ,in this context does not mean white but cloth or white cloth .In , which,a moniker here claims as I have said that, Oba ti Ala , means lord of purity or light . While in this moniker's account, he posits in his summary as, king of "all things white". Undoubtedly, you do not even know classic Yoruba language.

And there is no place in Yoruba dictionary or the indigenous speakers asserts,"aṣọ" to be "white cloth". But "cloth"or atmost, with its descriptive nature to the object . What then is Àlà ? It is "White". Infact, I went as far as using Ifaodu Corpus, in Odu Ogundatoasserte [/b]Èlà(È-àlà)[b] interpretation,by renowned Priests, even amongst them Professor, such as Awo Fabunmi Falokun, Wande, Abimbola, Adeyinka Olaiya etc. While you have not provided any authored book(s) or renowned scholar to this effect.

3. This is not made up in head because, below screenshot posits otherwise since it was your moniker that mentioned 40, 000 years in your view . Infact your intentions are clearly obvious ,which you intend to dent my project angry undecided . Unfortunately, it backfired

You are back here, ehn? undecided

How did Ẹ̀la transform to Ẹ̀-Àlá?
Won't you stop this lie? Aráa Hébérù cheesy
You better stop lying Mr Pinocchio

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas In Nigerian Languages: Cultural Diversity / Gimi Fulbe (fulani Music) / Eid Mubarak: Emir Sanusi Leads Prayer, Preaches Peace, Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.