Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women (524 Views)

What Does It Mean To Submit To Your Husband / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women by HitGuy: 7:45pm On May 16, 2021
Hmmmmm this one loud oh I know many ladies who have been threatening their husband into submitting to them are looking for this thread,

If you know this secret, you will have your man on his balls, he will never raise his hand on you no matter how strong & great he is,

You will be manifesting that full power vested on you, which means man's weakness

If you apply this secrets carefully you will be in charge of who goes and come into his home

You will decide how he spend his hard earned own money, you will decide whom he cares for & whom he kicks out of his life & who goes in,

You will seat on his money while he is dying of hunger, you will be living in luxury while he is lavishing in poverty

My uncle suffered this & we did all we could to redeem him, but he chooses to rebel against us instead, his million assert was seating bit the wife seated on it & will not let him use it to cure himself, he died so miserably

As I speak many women are venturing into different path of darkness to acquire power to overpower their spouse, their ma is their chief adviser

The truth is no woman that posses this secrets ever end up same, she often turn into a witch

Cos she will be so evil personify that she will be so rigid minded & thoughtless

This secret is so powerful that it's not even mentioned cos not even me who knows this secret is safe letting out,

My future wife may read it and pretend to be harmless & use it against me, so

1, out of this secret is look the other,
2. If the troubles & hussle that men goes through a day is not enough, I will be the last to add to it
3. This secret remains sealed cos men is too vulnerable & to big to submissive to a woman
4 if billion men died today & left with just one with million single women in the world,
He is stil capable to husband them all if he is at least 16 Years & have not used condom before

So all you daughters of jezebel should burn to hell with your anger & furry to control the Kings & God's of this world, who have out of their sweat built this entire world with their bare hands & brains..

Your duty as a woman is to open your legs when ask & closed it, office is in the kitchen you don't have strength or power to face the heat of these earth,

If you do, we should see equal of you in war zones in same proportion with men.

we are designed to face this heat until death.. If you see a boy born after Day respect him cos you don't even have the capability to raise him right as a woman without his father.
Re: Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women by Freelane33(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Secrets Of Making A Man To Submit To Women by HitGuy: 4:07am On May 17, 2021
Freelane33:
Hmm
Dem no like this one o

(1) (Reply)

He Wanted To Test His Girlfriend And This Happened Instead (video) / LUXURY MATTRESS PRICES IN NIGERIA (SEPTEMBER 2021) / I Feel Bad To Do This But I’m Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.