Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. (50572 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Now Womanise With My Money / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by omonla10(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Toks2008:

Which better money?
u know what I'm talking about
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Adadioranma79, how are you doing? If you don't mind, I would like to have your contact.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by anochuko01(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2021
I'm 28 and I don't do any of those. Nerve am I addicted to anything. No be me, na God do am.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Rozcol:
This is how some of you spread things you know nothing about and try so hard to sound real,your types easily fall for scammers.I wish you fall for the serial local scammer before you put your thinking cap on whenever you see and read things on social media.The idiot Lovethaa is a serial scammer with so many monikas on Nairaland (males and females Monika's),he owns realgboy,feditune,BettyO, Valenciabaddie and so many others,he creates and stage chats,quotes himself, send himself DMS to perfect his horrible acts,he portrays himself as a big boy for gullible ones like you so you can send DM and fall prey,he specializes in asking people to drop account number to get their details for his scam,he fakes and stage chats with his various numerous monikas,he creates topics and counter it with his other Monika's,he likes his posts and attack people with his other Monika's to make it real and so many devilish things,he's a demon and a depressed soul,a nairalander called him out for scamming in his last post and he ran away ever since.All the useless fake chats with Zzor plus other accounts that popped up when she deactivated were all lies and staged from lowlifes and attention seekers who were jealouse and envious of her popularity.After I called the foolish scammer out,he secretly quoted me on a dead thread to apologize and still lied in his apologies as usual.Be wise in your dealings here,so many tout and evil doers on Nairaland. Zzor is still here on a lowkey and very busy too. cc Toks2008 Chocboi78
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.