Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) (85219 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Makaveli217(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2021
ManuelZuka:
and GOD said lets create men in our own image, no wonder HE did not mention women because that gender would have spoilt everything even from the creation of the earth

I Swear
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Guynexttdoor: 2:06am On May 18, 2021
She's in her timeline now, but there will be a time that she will realize that nothing last forever, undecidedMaybe she wont even get the chance to realize that.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2021
paulolee:
I stopped taking wedding receptions unserious after I discovered that its simply all about using colorful ashoebi to display crazy styles to advertise thier ass n boobs..
bea go buy asoebi for 10k upwards jus to run the kinda styles dt they CAN NEVER wear again after that reception bcoz of how awkard it would look wearing it after that party..
i attended one just last month n one busty lady jus keep standing to dance n shake her boobs whenever d dj slams music, people started asking if she was drunk or but I noticed dt the bride wasn't happy but the groom was enjoying d dance n losing focus already...
I understood better when my aunt letter told me dt the busty lady is the groom co-worker n with wat I saw, I can bet my hairy saggy balls dt the groom may endup chopping dt jezebel, dts if him never dey chop am already self..
grin grin grin grin grin guy this ur comment ehn
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20am On May 19, 2021
chinavs9ja:
Elders please tell me is this something that should get attention despite the situation of this country? This forum is just boring abeg! There should be sensible discussion that can bring progress rather than this.

Abi, sir. This is ludicrous gallivanting taking over the forum. Plx, create a topic, a progressive topic and mention me.ill grease it with my powess and intellectualisity to show a few good women like us exist and have have sharp, brain-piercing discussion. It's not all make-up and C-world and coldstone that is inside out heads. angry Plsss, really do. I wanna discuss something intelligent so bad
Lemme know when you do. Thanks.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22am On May 19, 2021
obembet:
Beautiful.. where una dey get all this bobby self

Asin. cry
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 19, 2021
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Obagoal4u(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2021
All I know is....
anything can happen if that boobs fall out
Join Skool2Tv� +2349074900910
� Free betting TIPS �
� Hot JOB vacancies �
��leaked videos �
�Catching cruise and trending updates
�Giveaways ��
�Hookups n Nudes �
�ADVERT of any type �
�And lots more
�You deserve nothing but the best
�We kill boredom by giving you endless entertainment!
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Abi, sir. This is ludicrous gallivanting taking over the forum. Plx, create a topic, a progressive topic and mention me.ill grease it with my powess and intellectualisity to show a few good women like us exist and have have sharp, brain-piercing discussion. It's not all make-up and C-world and coldstone that is inside out heads. angry Plsss, really do. I wanna discuss something intelligent so bad
Lemme know when you do. Thanks.
Wow! I am impressed that a lady can come up with the comment like this smiley Kudos to you!
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Wow! I am impressed that a lady can come up with the comment like this smiley Kudos to you!

I am impressed you're impresseds, sir. It is gladden my hart. smiley Thank you. Kudos for your coment that gave me the platform to express myself and innermost thoughts on the state of the site. As I said, plsss, create a topic and tag me me. Let's rob mind and reach a wider audience for meaningfull discus.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Tundex911: 9:40am On May 19, 2021
Tomorrow now she go dey blame Dr Anu...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I am impressed you're impresseds, sir. It is gladden my hart. smiley Thank you. Kudos for your coment that gave me the platform to express myself and innermost thoughts on the state of the site. As I said, plsss, create a topic and tag me me. Let's rob mind and reach a wider audience for meaningfull discus.
No problem! Thumbs up! I have already grasp your moniker, I will be tagging you where necessary. You can also get to my signature if you have someone needing Web or Mobile App... cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by tivhador: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Cowbell milk representative are not present

They are probably attending the reception in order to market their goods and services cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.