Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) (85276 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Liposure: 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:
I love me some Yoruba woman.

Big boobs and ass.

They rarely disappoint in that area.
I swear. They fit my spec
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2021
Opor grin grin grin, it's plenty in the chest
Nah this kind girl I dey like ooo, front and back big axle
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Greystone: 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
Sportz:
Lady Steals The Show As Her Big Breast Draws Attention During An Event

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ6UoV2F5k
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by khalids: 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
When you carry club levels go wedding .........
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ddeola: 1:24pm On May 17, 2021
Na wetin dem com do b dat nau. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
If u know ur cucumber is big, she will massage ur cucumber between her big boobs till u cum for joy.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
Sportz:

Watch video here

This one nah " I must get customer for here today" grin grin grin
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by PlainSight(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
FRONT AND BACK CONFIRMED.SHE WILL MAKE GOOD FOOTAGE ON XVIDEOS.CURVY BIG BOOTYY BITCHH
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Liposure: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Opor grin grin grin, it's plenty in the chest
Nah this kind girl I dey like ooo, front and back big axle
heavy duty
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by potland: 1:53pm On May 17, 2021
PlainSight:
FRONT AND BACK CONFIRMED.SHE WILL MAKE GOOD FOOTAGE ON XVIDEOS.CURVY BIG BOOTYY BITCHH
rico strong screws thick black bitch

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by millionboi(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2021
tammie24:
Iranu

She dey find husband

Trying to steal the shine from the bride
See as she dey raise finger

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by NOwazobia: 2:08pm On May 17, 2021
That is the dance of a single lady desperate for a suitor.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Aroyjunior(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2021
The future is female.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
When a lady is Wifey,She is respectful, kindness, prosperity expect beauty..
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
Sportz:

Watch video here

make i no lie....i love big and firm boobs.....even my wife i testify to that.......

Anyways , back to the matter,,,,if this ladies ladies unleash that boobs ......i am damn sure that boobs don turn to pendulum......it is called flabby boobs......oyan jebejebe
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
Walahi if that Push up bra is removed ehn..... Olympus has fallen will be the result

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2021
tammie24:
Iranu

She dey find husband

Trying to steal the shine from the bride

This is the worst and most impossible way to get a reasonable husband. The best she can get from this slutty display of nudity is a randy, hit and run, chop clean mouth, hot libido nigga that will just take a short trip of exploring her goods then dump her when he's done with his exploration. Then she will join the league of dumpsters that take to social media to scream
" MEN ARE SCUM".

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by planetx: 2:39pm On May 17, 2021
How does she wipe her ass with those long fingernails

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by simhosting: 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
Bouncer well do the needful
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
WHAT KIND OF AIRBAG IS THIS HUH !!!
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by iRepNaija1: 3:44pm On May 17, 2021
The reception hall is beautifully decorated. That's all I got.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2021
Nonsense..why cause a stir at someone else's wedding.. Outrageously terrible
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
A305:
Read in between the lines. She is single and advertising her features.

Lots of guys (married and single) will definitely get her number after the close of that event.

Yes, and they will climb her for as long as they can, and kick her out and find somebody reasonable.. if na by boobs, slim girls no for dey marry..
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by princeababuar(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2021
See she steal the shine from the people wey get the party. Don't do nonsense in my party oh. I'll chase you out!

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Damian457: 9:21pm On May 17, 2021
ephemm:
She has nothing else but the chest to bring to the table when she meets a man, and after sucking, when such a man leaves, she says "men are trash".

No man with good intention will pick up a lady dressed like this.
Did she tell you she’s looking for a man with good intentions?
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Tsolutions: 9:42pm On May 17, 2021
Grandmaster4:
aunty why... why must u expose your assets when you know too well that you're not the only lady that have big boobs.. if a man ask this one number is just nothing but lust... some women are just almost useless
It's called marketing. Aunty dey find guy wey she go put all her bukata on. Na dem na.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Richthekid: 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Angeldemon: 10:55pm On May 17, 2021
She must be a yoruba woman. Our women are the most wayward of all tribes of naija thats why i and all my friends married from other tribes.
Even the ones that carry church on their head are no different only a bit tougher.
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2021
You are a mumu woman
Re: Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) by Liposure: 11:12pm On May 17, 2021
Tsolutions:

It's called marketing. Aunty dey find guy wey she go put all her bukata on. Na dem na.
but the aunty na full package

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.