Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million (32333 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Starzo: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
HE IS A COWARD.

I DONT BELIEVE ANY MAN SHOULD SUE A WOMAN OVER RAPE ALLEGATION.

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL AND DO STUPID THINGS.

AS MEN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TOLERATE THEM AND MOVE ON.

SUING HER FOR 100MILLION IN WAT SENSE?

DOES SHE HAVE THAT MONEY OR IS SHE SUPPOSE TO PAY U WITH SEX?

ARRANT NONSENSE!
you're a goat

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by laiza(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

I want to ask a honest question, if your girlfriend wears you a condom and allows you to have sex with her, but midway, she changed her mind and said stop. If you didn't listen, is this termed rape by the Nigerian court of law?

Has anyone gone to jail for this?

Abeg stop liking my post and answer the question
I am no law expert but I believe there has to be consent for sex to be mutual. Even if you are about to nut and she says stop you should withdraw, although the rape thereof might be very hard to prove but the consent to have mutual sex ended when she said stop.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by PROPEACE: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:
I support it 100%.

That guy is being hounded everyday by females on Twitter.
It would probably be difficult for him to get a girlfriend or a wife at the rate at which his name has being bastardized.

Go to court.

I don't support rape though, but proof is needed.
So you think such a useless allegation can make a UK based doctor find it difficult getting a wife? Na wa for you o!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by CSTRR: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
luminouz:

You are one weird dude.

Wait till your name is smeared publicly on tape issue and we will see what you will do

NO WOMAN WILL EVER SAY DAT.

I AM A BIG SPENDER.

WHO CHOP MY MONEY, IF NOT WOMEN.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

I want to ask a honest question, if your girlfriend wears you a condom and allows you to have sex with her, but midway, she changed her mind and said stop. If you didn't listen, is this termed rape by the Nigerian court of law?

Edit: Thanks, guys. I got my answer.

Yes, if you don't listen it is termed RAPE.
I don't know if Nigerian court of Law recognizes it but in developed countries it is termed RAPE
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

WAT REPUTATION CARRY U GO FORNICATE ABI NA ADULTERY.

U SEE HOW U FINISH YOURSELF.

DID U STAY YOUR OWN, SHE COME AND ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE?
I can now see you lack simple conversational intelligence and sense of reasoning...
So everyone who has sex lacks reputation...
Haven't we seen people that are couples still accuse each other of rape??
See once sex was agreed upon by two parties and no one objected when the act was going on if a Lady accuses the guy of rape dem suppose give am punishment for rapists...
You said why haven't they accused you that have money, how much do you have if I may ask?? Because you carry cheap hoeloshos that collect 2k and leave you're busy saying you have money grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by CSTRR: 2:51pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
IF SHE SAY U RAPE HER, SIMPLY SAY U DID NOT RAPE HER.

AND MAKE SURE SHE ACTUALLY GAVE U THE BUSINESS, NOT DAT U RAPED HER.

SEX IS BADDEST WEN SHE WANT IT.

Will you stop being such a diick

You are off tangent.

Easy with the weeds,hommie

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Starzo: 2:51pm On May 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Even baba ijesha would sue the girl he assaulted if he could.

Suing doesn't imply his innocence. It just means this guy knows there's no present evidence against him.

But what do we expect in a country that has men who don't think that even prostitutes are raped.
you must always support the woman against the man even if there's enough evidence to proof otherwise.

People like you have no business having a valid say/opinion on sensitive issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Dey there.

You don't Know how much his name has been bastardized.

And that's exactly what she wanted..
Just to troll his life and cast doubts on him everywhere.
Some real victims of rape won't get justice with the way ladies clout chase with it these days.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Prakash247(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

So,what’s your answer?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

NO WOMAN WILL EVER SAY DAT.

I AM A BIG SPENDER.

WHO CHOP MY MONEY, IF NOT WOMEN.

*Sighs*

You are so fuqed!!!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by PROPEACE: 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Dey there.

You don't Know how much his name has been bastardized.

How was it bastardised? That guy has lots of followers on Twitter many of whom are females.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:

You are in the tiny minority.

Tuface even made a song about how amaka disappointed him.

A lady that does not want to fucckk should not visit a guy.

Some guys are bad enough to break down her defences and if the guilt is too much, some females may actually claim rape.
I totally agree with your last line bro
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

I can now see you lack simple conversational intelligence and sense of reasoning...
So everyone who has sex lacks reputation...
Haven't we seen people that are couples still accuse each other of rape??
See once sex was agreed upon by two parties and no one objected when the act was going on if a Lady accuses the guy of rape dem suppose give am punishment for rapists...
You said why haven't they accused you that have money, how much do you have if I may ask?? Because you carry cheap hoeloshos that collect 2k and leave you're busy saying you have money grin

U NEVER HEAR, WIFE TELL HUSBAND, U RAPED ME AND HE REPLY, I WILL RAPE U AGAIN LATER? grin grin

MARRIAGE DEY SWEET MEHN...

U PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
PROPEACE:

How was it bastardised? That guy has lots of followers on Twitter many of whom are females.
So you mean some female fans believed him?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by 79733139(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2021
Once there was consent to penetrate, she can't claim rape. This is because, whether she asks the man to stop, he would eventually stop. So, at what point can we say it is rape... 1 minute after she gives the order or 30 minutes after she has given the order? Even in USA, UK and Sweden, the lady can't claim rape... it wouldn't even get to the courts.

SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
79733139:
Once there was consent to penetrate, she can't claim rape. This is because, whether she asks the man to stop, he would eventually stop. So, at what point can we say it is rape... 1 minute after she gives the order or 30 minutes after she has given the order? Even in USA, UK and Sweden, the lady can't claim rape... it wouldn't even get to the courts.

IN UK/US, THEY KNOW STOP DONT MEAN STOP.

IT MEANS U ARE HITTING IT GOOD. CONTINUE!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Kaybae(f): 3:00pm On May 17, 2021
100 what? She might not have100kobo for account self, where she wan get that money.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by CSTRR: 3:01pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Kaybae(f): 3:03pm On May 17, 2021
100 what? She might not have100kobo for account self, where she wan get that money.
Simran94:

Yes, if you don't listen it is termed RAPE.
I don't know if Nigerian court of Law recognizes it but in developed countries it is termed RAPE
grin grin grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

U NEVER HEAR, WIFE TELL HUSBAND, U RAPED ME AND HE REPLY, I WILL RAPE U AGAIN LATER? grin grin

MARRIAGE DEY SWEET MEHN...

U PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED.
You're the one confused here bro... You're just typing nonsense.... Be like you don high sef....
Cos I'm sure you don't even understand all the trash you're typing... Las las you be one random nigga trying to form boss on Nairaland
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by GIdiata(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
HE IS A COWARD.

I DONT BELIEVE ANY MAN SHOULD SUE A WOMAN OVER RAPE ALLEGATION.

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL AND DO STUPID THINGS.

AS MEN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TOLERATE THEM AND MOVE ON.

SUING HER FOR 100MILLION IN WAT SENSE?

DOES SHE HAVE THAT MONEY OR IS SHE SUPPOSE TO PAY U WITH SEX?

ARRANT NONSENSE!
as men we are supposed to tolerate them and move on SAYS A SIMP.
PLEASE HOW DID U COME TO THIS USELESS CONCLUSION?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
Crownp:

You're the one confused here bro... You're just typing nonsense.... Be like you don high sef....
Cos I'm sure you don't even understand all the trash you're typing... Las las you be one random nigga trying to form boss on Nairaland
[/s]

BRING YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, LET ME SLAP U WITH 100K, THIS AFTERNOON.

ONCE A BOSS, ALWAYS A BOSS.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

BRING YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, LET ME SLAP U WITH 100K, THIS AFTERNOON.

ONCE A BOSS, ALWAYS A BOSS.
I'm sure if I drop it you can't slap no shit into it.... Nigga go do fake transfer dey take am make mouth grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:09pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

I'm sure if I drop it you can't slap no shit into it.... Nigga go do fake transfer dey take am make mouth grin

U WAN TRY UR LUCK?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

U WAN TRY UR LUCK?
Challenge accepted
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by hybrid11(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

we all know how sex is especially for the guy, how can u ask a guy during sex to stop when you're already know his close to ejaculate? I don't think that is rape pls ...and I think nobody should go to jail because of it
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:12pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Challenge accepted
Uba bank

ENTER YOUR NAME AND THE STATE OF YOUR BANK.

MAKE SURE U SAY, THANKS SIR.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

ENTER YOUR NAME AND THE STATE OF YOUR BANK.

MAKE SURE U SAY THANKS SIR.
Lol grin I knew you ain't got nada grin He say bank state, I no know when they start to dey use those ones a criterion for transfer grin
BTW, Uba don dey there... Also you don't need the name for nothing.... Ordinary account number and bank is enough[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.